Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 09-27-2016, 11:54 PM
Merlyn's Avatar
Merlyn Merlyn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 23
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

I have a Scorpio Moon/Venus, will share more when I get home.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 09-27-2016, 11:59 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
I have experienced clairvoyance, specifically prophetic dreams. I'm also able to read people very accurately in person. I don't know if that's a touch of clairvoyance or just perceptiveness. I have no idea what in my chart might indicate those things. Feel free to look if you're interested.

Witchy1,

A Pisces Moon is a psychic moon: psychic, intuitive, mystic, artistic.

This Moon is aspected to Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, also markers for psychic abilities.

When you say you can read people quite well, can you say more how that manifests for you? Feelings, pictures, sounds? What can you read about them specifically? Things like honesty, character, history, etc?

I am trying to pinpoint exact psychic ability with specific natal chart markers.


Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 09-28-2016, 12:09 AM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
I have a Scorpio Moon/Venus, will share more when I get home.
OK, I am confused then.
You said that you had Venus in water sign (Pisces, not Scorpio).

A Scorpio Moon is a alchemical moon, quite powerful, can penetrate the depths, is transformative, and deeply intuitive.
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 09-28-2016, 02:27 AM
Merlyn's Avatar
Merlyn Merlyn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 23
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
LOL I was hoping we were moving closer to the spirituality sub forum, our niche.

The Mercury/Neptune gives a strong right and left brain for you? Would you say that you use your intelligence in an intuitive way?

And can you tell me more how you think your Pisces Venus conjunct Moon manifests? Is there an artistic, beauty, people slant to the psychic talents? So you have a Pisces Moon?
If so, a psychic moon.

Julia
Misspoke, heavy Scorpio presence.

My intelligence is, I'd say, purely intuitive, as if I have a systematic map of how to understand ideas laser engraved into my conscious. My nodal lesson, however, is learning the variations of intelligence, and when hanging around my south node, I can be a big know-it-all.

Bob Dylan shares the Mercury square Neptune aspect (as well as a few others), and I think that his style of songwriting is reflective of how I communicate as well: painting pictures with words that generate emotional and idealistic landscapes. The words themselves are more of a rhythm and flow, rather than isolatable parts. This can bother some people... Alongside my Sun square Mars (Dylan has that too), I have a lot of stubbornness, and don't like to change unless it's by my own intuition and accord.

I'm part of the Uranus-Neptune, younger crowd too. My method of astrology and tarot is demonstrative of these planets' square with Mercury.

Merlyn
__________________
Libra AC, Libra Sun, Scorpio Moon/Venus

https://merlynsvault.wordpress.com
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 09-28-2016, 02:32 AM
Merlyn's Avatar
Merlyn Merlyn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 23
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
OK, I am confused then.
You said that you had Venus in water sign (Pisces, not Scorpio).

A Scorpio Moon is a alchemical moon, quite powerful, can penetrate the depths, is transformative, and deeply intuitive.
I attract deep, transformational relationships, and act as a beacon for people to open up to (which can get overwhelming and annoying). Obviously, I'm still learning more about how to live healthfully through this aspect. It has a nice trine to Mars (9H), so I'm a natural at building energetic concoctions of song, stew, or shrine, and have a keen interest in the deepest implications of astrology, alchemy, and consciousness.
__________________
Libra AC, Libra Sun, Scorpio Moon/Venus

https://merlynsvault.wordpress.com

Last edited by Merlyn; 09-28-2016 at 03:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 09-28-2016, 05:19 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
That seems more to do with the south node influence - ruler conjunct Saturn in Cancer, with your Sun located right on the node.

With the nodes, I see them as representing a polarity which is constant in each of our lives - one of abundance (north node) or one of lack (south node). They each exist simultaneously, depending on where we habitually place our focus. We can either act in service to our own security and egoic needs, or serve something greater than ourselves, acting as a conduit for that sense of spirit.

My nodal axis is interesting in that the signs fall in opposite houses (Gem in 9H, Sag in 3H). I can't really relate to the parent feeling you mentioned, but there is definitely an innate teacher in the way that I relate to others. I think that I'll make another thread related to the topic of the north node in Sag.

Interestingly enough, I have Jupiter square my axis as well. We can talk about that more, and I can point you toward some reading material if that interests you.

'Planet of rebellion' definitely describes Uranus, but there is a much greater depth to each of the transpersonal planets. On the surface we see eccentricity, extra-sensory perception, genius, rebellion . . . The energy of the planet is going to be something which connects each of these ideas. I guess I see what you mean by that. Can you explain more what you feel from Uranus? Maybe we can take it apart and see how it connects to clairvoyance.

Merlyn
A reversed nodal axis is significant. It indicates that this soul has been working on balancing Gem/Sag energy for many lifetimes. In this life, the soul will need to work on deeper integration of the positive energies of both signs towards a focused soul purpose as indicated by NN house and sign.
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 09-28-2016, 05:45 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
Misspoke, heavy Scorpio presence.

My intelligence is, I'd say, purely intuitive, as if I have a systematic map of how to understand ideas laser engraved into my conscious. My nodal lesson, however, is learning the variations of intelligence, and when hanging around my south node, I can be a big know-it-all.

Bob Dylan shares the Mercury square Neptune aspect (as well as a few others), and I think that his style of songwriting is reflective of how I communicate as well: painting pictures with words that generate emotional and idealistic landscapes. The words themselves are more of a rhythm and flow, rather than isolatable parts. This can bother some people... Alongside my Sun square Mars (Dylan has that too), I have a lot of stubbornness, and don't like to change unless it's by my own intuition and accord.

I'm part of the Uranus-Neptune, younger crowd too. My method of astrology and tarot is demonstrative of these planets' square with Mercury.

Merlyn
How would you describe your method of astrology and tarot?

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 09-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
I attract deep, transformational relationships, and act as a beacon for people to open up to (which can get overwhelming and annoying). Obviously, I'm still learning more about how to live healthfully through this aspect. It has a nice trine to Mars (9H), so I'm a natural at building energetic concoctions of song, stew, or shrine, and have a keen interest in the deepest implications of astrology, alchemy, and consciousness.
Your user name is certainly in keeping with a Scorpionic Moon.
Past lives dealing with alchemy, medicine, healing, magic, occult, any thing clandestine.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 09-28-2016, 06:40 PM
Merlyn's Avatar
Merlyn Merlyn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
Your user name is certainly in keeping with a Scorpionic Moon.
Past lives dealing with alchemy, medicine, healing, magic, occult, any thing clandestine.

Julia
I see the chart or spread as an energetic entity, directing my awareness to the spirit or archetypal realm. I translate the archetypal energy into language understandable by the person I am with. I'm really working on slowing down and grounding my language, listening to the needs of the other person, rather than flaunting my own intelligence. My purpose here isn't to show off, but to help and offer healing. I'm young though, and it's easy to get carried away...


The asteroids Merlin, Hekate, and Vesta are all directly on my Moon/Venus conjunction. It feels like a very powerful point.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 09-28-2016, 07:09 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
I see the chart or spread as an energetic entity, directing my awareness to the spirit or archetypal realm. I translate the archetypal energy into language understandable by the person I am with. I'm really working on slowing down and grounding my language, listening to the needs of the other person, rather than flaunting my own intelligence. My purpose here isn't to show off, but to help and offer healing. I'm young though, and it's easy to get carried away...


The asteroids Merlin, Hekate, and Vesta are all directly on my Moon/Venus conjunction. It feels like a very powerful point.
You are raising an excellent point. A big part of being a successful astrologer involves good interpersonal, listening, communication skills. Knowing a great deal about astrology is necessary but not sufficient. Listening to the client; identifying presenting problems, questions, needs; answering their specific questions in clear, understandable language free of jargon. These are important skills and I don't think these skills are adequately addressed in most astrology training.

And yes, putting aside ego is important, but is not always easy.

And yes, the natal chart is moving energy, a soul finger print, a spiritual document.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 09-29-2016, 02:07 AM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
That seems more to do with the south node influence - ruler conjunct Saturn in Cancer, with your Sun located right on the node.

With the nodes, I see them as representing a polarity which is constant in each of our lives - one of abundance (north node) or one of lack (south node). They each exist simultaneously, depending on where we habitually place our focus. We can either act in service to our own security and egoic needs, or serve something greater than ourselves, acting as a conduit for that sense of spirit.

My nodal axis is interesting in that the signs fall in opposite houses (Gem in 9H, Sag in 3H). I can't really relate to the parent feeling you mentioned, but there is definitely an innate teacher in the way that I relate to others. I think that I'll make another thread related to the topic of the north node in Sag.

Interestingly enough, I have Jupiter square my axis as well. We can talk about that more, and I can point you toward some reading material if that interests you.

'Planet of rebellion' definitely describes Uranus, but there is a much greater depth to each of the transpersonal planets. On the surface we see eccentricity, extra-sensory perception, genius, rebellion . . . The energy of the planet is going to be something which connects each of these ideas. I guess I see what you mean by that. Can you explain more what you feel from Uranus? Maybe we can take it apart and see how it connects to clairvoyance.

Merlyn
I'm sorry. What were you referring to as that? I've often wondered how I might expect this " ruler conjunct Saturn in Cancer" to manifest.

I've thought more about my comment that I feel "parental." There is a positive quality to it, I think. I genuinely feel empathy and connectedness with my fellow humans, both collectively and individually, and so I want to protect. You know how people feel that things could never happen to them? I've never felt that. I expect things to happen to me. And I expect to be the one to have to do things. This may be sun in first house stuff I'm describing. I'm sure many placements are involved.

The negative side to this parental feeling is a bit of arrogance and detachment. Somehow I can be the bigger person and look out for people because I can see better than they and be the martyr. (How special of my Christ-like ***, eh?!?) This could be a Gemini sun feeling I'm describing. Sometimes the detachment fails, and then I rage like a lunatic, but that is for another thread.

I still feel it's somehow related to the Sagittarius North Node description you wrote earlier, or maybe the Jupiter in Pisces in 11th H., and the feeling that I have access to this...I don't know how to describe it...this benevolent and authoritative power to help/teach/guide. Wow, that looks pretentious written down. (Clearly, I also have a knee-jerk reaction to use self-deprecating humor.) I guess that same access is where the dreams come from. My monkey mind is more out of the way when I'm asleep, I suppose. When I'm awake, like right now, it's usually quite busy. Crises situations actually cut through the chatter, and that is when I am calm. A similar thing happens when I teach in front of a group.

I'm way off-topic. I should go find your other thread.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 09-29-2016, 05:42 AM
Merlyn's Avatar
Merlyn Merlyn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Oakland, CA
Posts: 23
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
I'm sorry. What were you referring to as that? I've often wondered how I might expect this " ruler conjunct Saturn in Cancer" to manifest.

I've thought more about my comment that I feel "parental." There is a positive quality to it, I think. I genuinely feel empathy and connectedness with my fellow humans, both collectively and individually, and so I want to protect. You know how people feel that things could never happen to them? I've never felt that. I expect things to happen to me. And I expect to be the one to have to do things. This may be sun in first house stuff I'm describing. I'm sure many placements are involved.

The negative side to this parental feeling is a bit of arrogance and detachment. Somehow I can be the bigger person and look out for people because I can see better than they and be the martyr. (How special of my Christ-like ***, eh?!?) This could be a Gemini sun feeling I'm describing. Sometimes the detachment fails, and then I rage like a lunatic, but that is for another thread.

I still feel it's somehow related to the Sagittarius North Node description you wrote earlier, or maybe the Jupiter in Pisces in 11th H., and the feeling that I have access to this...I don't know how to describe it...this benevolent and authoritative power to help/teach/guide. Wow, that looks pretentious written down. (Clearly, I also have a knee-jerk reaction to use self-deprecating humor.) I guess that same access is where the dreams come from. My monkey mind is more out of the way when I'm asleep, I suppose. When I'm awake, like right now, it's usually quite busy. Crises situations actually cut through the chatter, and that is when I am calm. A similar thing happens when I teach in front of a group.

I'm way off-topic. I should go find your other thread.
That was in regard to the parental role you mentioned earlier on.

To explore Saturn conjunct your chart ruler more, synthesize the archetypes and see what comes up (what house does Saturn rule, where is the Moon, how is your communication style Saturnian . . .). Of course, this probably isn't the thread in which we take this apart.

The nodal thing doesn't belong here either, but since we're here and talking ...

Awesome to hear you describe these feelings - so from the south node, we're connecting it to the Gemini Sun, Cancer Mercury, and by conjunction, Cancer Saturn (rules 9th). I hear a self-centered philosophy of right behavior. Now, this is the south node, so fortunately as a human being, you've spent your whole life in the process of growing toward your north node ...

What does it feel like when you're appreciated, and in what kinds of situations does this occur? What does it feel like when you're "in the flow", and in what kinds of situations does this occur? These questions are going to lead us into the territory of the north node.

Does this make sense? Out of consideration, I'll start a new thread when I have a second... It will be in modern astrology as well.

Merlyn
__________________
Libra AC, Libra Sun, Scorpio Moon/Venus

https://merlynsvault.wordpress.com
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Merlyn For This Useful Post:
Witchyone (09-29-2016)
  #63  
Unread 09-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
Witchy1,

A Pisces Moon is a psychic moon: psychic, intuitive, mystic, artistic.

This Moon is aspected to Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, also markers for psychic abilities.

When you say you can read people quite well, can you say more how that manifests for you? Feelings, pictures, sounds? What can you read about them specifically? Things like honesty, character, history, etc?

I am trying to pinpoint exact psychic ability with specific natal chart markers.


Julia

Hi, Julia.

I am able to understand people's intentions. I tend to see the best in people, sometimes to my own detriment. I look for it. I am patient and give people lots and lots of chances, because I see their intentions...which are quite good with most people. Most people want to do well for themselves and don't want to hurt others, but do prioritize themselves...that's just reality.

However, I occasionally meet a predator. And I know it immediately. The first one I met was a man who was friends with my mother and her friends. Everyone loved him, thought he was so charming and nice and generous. I feared him and saw a black heart inside and couldn't explain why. I was 8, I think, when I met him. I even told my mom he was scary. Ten years later he was arrested for raping and sodomizing his granddaughter, who lived with him, for many, many years, including during the time we knew him.

I think with him, it was something about the eyes. His eyes were intense and didn't smile, and he stared at me in a way that made me feel like prey. But it was more than that too.

I also occasionally meet a person who has a totally white soul...they care more for others than themselves, and I feel it. I feel extremely protective of such people.

I get these feelings about people instantly. Before I even speak to them. I've only been wrong about someone once that I can remember. I'm 42.

The dreams are usually completely useless. I'll dream about going to a place and something specific happening, someone saying a specific sentence or something, and then that very scene will happen a few days later. I have dreamed that someone died just before they did twice.

Last edited by Witchyone; 09-29-2016 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 09-29-2016, 03:08 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
That was in regard to the parental role you mentioned earlier on.

To explore Saturn conjunct your chart ruler more, synthesize the archetypes and see what comes up (what house does Saturn rule, where is the Moon, how is your communication style Saturnian . . .). Of course, this probably isn't the thread in which we take this apart.

The nodal thing doesn't belong here either, but since we're here and talking ...

Awesome to hear you describe these feelings - so from the south node, we're connecting it to the Gemini Sun, Cancer Mercury, and by conjunction, Cancer Saturn (rules 9th). I hear a self-centered philosophy of right behavior. Now, this is the south node, so fortunately as a human being, you've spent your whole life in the process of growing toward your north node ...

What does it feel like when you're appreciated, and in what kinds of situations does this occur? What does it feel like when you're "in the flow", and in what kinds of situations does this occur? These questions are going to lead us into the territory of the north node.

Does this make sense? Out of consideration, I'll start a new thread when I have a second... It will be in modern astrology as well.

Merlyn
Interesting questions you ask...I feel most appreciated with others, teaching a good class for example. But I am exhausted and drained and sometimes even a little depressed when I come down. I am happiest, most at peace and can get into a flow when I am alone in nature. I like to work outside, whether in my garden or on art or writing projects.

On Myers Briggs type tests I am always on the cusp between introvert and extrovert, sometimes showing up as one or the other, and I do feel a constant tension about this. Definitely something for me to give more thought...

Edited to add: that earlier comment about feeling like I have access to a benevolent authoritarian something or other...that sounds like a paternalistic God or something similarly dogmatic, and that is not what I mean. The truth I feel I have access to is not clear like that. It just is, and it's rather difficult for me to see it. I only get glimpses. I just really feel that there is some truth outside myself, but also within all of us. That's why I remain a mystic despite a tendency to question the existence of God or gods.

Last edited by Witchyone; 09-29-2016 at 08:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 09-29-2016, 03:10 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Hi, Julia.

I am able to understand people's intentions. I tend to see the best in people, sometimes to my own detriment. I look for it. I am patient and give people lots and lots of chances, because I see their intentions...which are quite good with most people. Most people want to do well for themselves and don't want to hurt others, but do prioritize themselves...that's just reality.

However, I occasionally meet a predator. And I know it immediately. The first one I met was a man who was friends with my mother and her friends. Everyone loved him, thought he was so charming and nice and generous. I feared him and saw a black heart inside and couldn't explain why. I was 8, I think, when I met him. I even told my mom he was scary. Ten years later he was arrested for raping and sodomizing his granddaughter, who lived with him, for many, many years, including during the time we knew him.

I think with him, it was something about the eyes. His eyes were intense and didn't smile, and he stared at me in a way that made me feel like prey. But it was more than that too.

I also occasionally meet a person who has a totally white soul...they care more for others than themselves, and I feel it. I feel extremely protective of such people.

I get these feelings about people instantly. Before I even speak to them. I've only been wrong about someone once that I can remember. I'm 42.

The dreams are usually completely useless. I'll dream about going to a place and something specific happening, someone saying a specific sentence or something, and then that very scene will happen a few days later. I have dreamed that someone died just before they did twice.
You have an inner knowing which is claircognizance. I think this is related to your Mercury/Neptune as well as your Pisces Moon.

You also get messages in the form of pictures, the dark heart, white soul.
I think this is Neptune and Pisces energy. Clairvoyance.

Your ability to see dark souls, this sounds like Pluto to me.
You have a Moon/Pluto and Merc/Pluto aspects.

Why do you say your dreams are completely useless?

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 09-29-2016, 03:26 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
You have an inner knowing which is claircognizance. I think this is related to your Mercury/Neptune as well as your Pisces Moon.

You also get messages in the form of pictures, the dark heart, white soul.
I think this is Neptune and Pisces energy. Clairvoyance.

Your ability to see dark souls, this sounds like Pluto to me.
You have a Moon/Pluto and Merc/Pluto aspects.

Why do you say your dreams are completely useless?

Julia
Thank you for this. Very interesting stuff. I see that I'm a "senior member" now...LOL. That post number should be higher, so no newbies get the impression that I really know this stuff.

The clairvoyant dreams are usually not information that I can really use in any way. I don't get warnings. Usually the effect is just to give me strong feelings of de ja vu. Even when my dreams predicted deaths, it didn't prepare me or anyone else. I didn't know for sure that they would come true. And even if I did, one was an old sick person and one was a car wreck. It did no "good" to know before.

The one time I was really wrong about a person I met (I thought she was a darker soul and that she saw me as competition for a man), it turned out she was tripping on acid when we met. She doesn't usually do that, so it made her very weird. She had no interest in that man, and we've become great friends.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 09-29-2016, 06:15 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Thank you for this. Very interesting stuff. I see that I'm a "senior member" now...LOL. That post number should be higher, so no newbies get the impression that I really know this stuff.

The clairvoyant dreams are usually not information that I can really use in any way. I don't get warnings. Usually the effect is just to give me strong feelings of de ja vu. Even when my dreams predicted deaths, it didn't prepare me or anyone else. I didn't know for sure that they would come true. And even if I did, one was an old sick person and one was a car wreck. It did no "good" to know before.

The one time I was really wrong about a person I met (I thought she was a darker soul and that she saw me as competition for a man), it turned out she was tripping on acid when we met. She doesn't usually do that, so it made her very weird. She had no interest in that man, and we've become great friends.
Witchy,

I used to be frustrated too when I didn't understand the purpose of what I was seeing or dreaming about. But I have come to believe that there is not always a purpose. We are connected to the other side, and it is a like a TV screen running in the background.

Or the purpose may be to show us that we are psychic and we do have such abilities. The purpose is to make us realize this and have some confidence. So in that regard your dreams that are "hits" (accurate) are doing good, they are proof of your abilities.

Also sometimes I wonder if we are being shown that we should not be afraid anymore about our abilities. A Pisces Moon has been a talented psychic in many past lives, and often it did not go well. Hence a Pisces Moon feeling like a victim and martyr. But you already know that on a deep level, hence your user name.

Actually you were not wrong about what you were seeing in regard to the person doing drugs. What you saw was accurate, you just did not interpret it correctly due to your lack of experience or training. If you are looking at the energy, auric print of someone intoxicated via substances they are going to look dark, and very off. So that is a learning for you. That someone appearing dark may be toxic with some sort of substance use. This is where training and experience help a person understand what they are seeing.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julia Karmic Astrology For This Useful Post:
Merlyn (09-29-2016), Moradiva (09-29-2016), Witchyone (09-29-2016)
  #68  
Unread 09-29-2016, 06:36 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
Witchy,

I used to be frustrated too when I didn't understand the purpose of what I was seeing or dreaming about. But I have come to believe that there is not always a purpose. We are connected to the other side, and it is a like a TV screen running in the background.

Or the purpose may be to show us that we are psychic and we do have such abilities. The purpose is to make us realize this and have some confidence. So in that regard your dreams that are "hits" (accurate) are doing good, they are proof of your abilities.

Also sometimes I wonder if we are being shown that we should not be afraid anymore about our abilities. A Pisces Moon has been a talented psychic in many past lives, and often it did not go well. Hence a Pisces Moon feeling like a victim and martyr. But you already know that on a deep level, hence your user name.

Actually you were not wrong about what you were seeing in regard to the person doing drugs. What you saw was accurate, you just did not interpret it correctly due to your lack of experience or training. If you are looking at the energy, auric print of someone intoxicated via substances they are going to look dark, and very off. So that is a learning for you. That someone appearing dark may be toxic with some sort of substance use. This is where training and experience help a person understand what they are seeing.

Julia
Yes, I identify strongly with the victims of the witch purges in Medieval Europe and even in Salem. And there's a series of amazing and silly books about a girl called Witchy Baby that I adore. EDIT: Excuse me, it's Witch Baby...but there in one book they sing her name to the tune of Witchy Woman "oooh oooh Witchy Baby..." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_Baby

If you don't mind me asking, what traditions have you studied to help hone your abilities? All systems break down for me eventually if I study them long enough (all the air, I guess), but I love mysticism, so I dabble in many ideas and amuse myself by making up my own religions and customs that I don't share with anyone.

I love the notion of clairvoyance being like being able to see a TV screen that is always showing something from somewhere else, and I only catch glimpses. It really does feel like that.

Last edited by Witchyone; 09-29-2016 at 06:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 09-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Yes, I identify strongly with the victims of the witch purges in Medieval Europe and even in Salem. And there's a series of amazing and silly books about a girl called Witchy Baby that I adore. EDIT: Excuse me, it's Witch Baby...but there in one book they sing her name to the tune of Witchy Woman "oooh oooh Witchy Baby..." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_Baby

If you don't mind me asking, what traditions have you studied to help hone your abilities? All systems break down for me eventually if I study them long enough (all the air, I guess), but I love mysticism, so I dabble in many ideas and amuse myself by making up my own religions and customs that I don't share with anyone.

I love the notion of clairvoyance being like being able to see a TV screen that is always showing something from somewhere else, and I only catch glimpses. It really does feel like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Yes, I identify strongly with the victims of the witch purges in Medieval Europe and even in Salem. And there's a series of amazing and silly books about a girl called Witchy Baby that I adore. EDIT: Excuse me, it's Witch Baby...but there in one book they sing her name to the tune of Witchy Woman "oooh oooh Witchy Baby..." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_Baby

If you don't mind me asking, what traditions have you studied to help hone your abilities? All systems break down for me eventually if I study them long enough (all the air, I guess), but I love mysticism, so I dabble in many ideas and amuse myself by making up my own religions and customs that I don't share with anyone.

I love the notion of clairvoyance being like being able to see a TV screen that is always showing something from somewhere else, and I only catch glimpses. It really does feel like that.
Yes, I thought you must feel your past lives as a psychic in which you were persecuted given your user name.

We can see this in your chart with your Moon/Mars/Pluto Yod. This shows past lives facing violent behavior (Mars) and death (Pluto) due to your psychic abilities (Pisces Moon).

It is a Yod, Finger of God, a fated script for you in this life. In this life, you are to overcome the trauma from those lives. You are not meant to be a victim or martyr anymore. You are to find your place. This is the exact theme of the Witchy Baby book your reference, who is trying to find her place in the world, finding a family, being safe, finding acceptance. I believe this is the message of your Yod.

Another point about psychic abilities. They are just a part of us. We don’t have to do anything with them, they don’t have to serve a purpose. It is really a 6th sense. That said, with training, the abilities can be developed and used for various purposes.

I don’t mind you asking anything, ask away!

In terms of traditions, I have studied most of the world religions, there seems to be some goodness in all of them. But I do not follow any man made religion or tradition, but would say I identify more with eastern traditions. I have a very strong spirituality, but it is internal and connected to the Divine, and other side. But yes exactly, every religion or tradition disappoints and breaks down as you say. So I have my own belief system which is more private than public.

I have always been fascinated by esoteric, mystical topics. From a young age, I knew that there was so much more out there. What topics along these lines do you enjoy?

I can identify with you inventing and imaging your own practices, ideas. I wonder if perhaps some of this could be bleed over from past lives? Have you ever googled some of your ideas and practices to see if there is some historical basis in fact?

In terms of study, some of the topics I have studied: reincarnation, spirituality, karma, past lives, well known psychics such as Edgar Cayce, psychic abilities, meditation, aura reading, NDE (Near Death Experience); past life regression, etc. And most of the channels and mediums, Alice Bailey, Seth material, Law of One, etc. I am also interested in ley lines, Druids, Sumeria, Atlantis.

I have also studied or trained in a variety of new age type areas such as: Tarot, Reiki, Pranic healing, Chi Gong, crystal healing, psychic skills, mediumship, remote viewing, general psychic readings, angelic realm, acupuncture, aromatherapy, dream work, dream analysis, aura reading, past life regression. And of course astrology, I am most interested in karmic/soul/spiritual astrology. Especially interested in PNE, pre-natal eclipses.

I think the point is to study anything and everything that interests you. Some you will like, other things not so much. But I have learned something from each class, each area of study.


Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julia Karmic Astrology For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (10-02-2016), Witchyone (10-01-2016)
  #70  
Unread 10-01-2016, 12:43 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Hi,

Would be great if we could astrologically (as in what planets, aspects denote..) study the indicators of clairvoyance vs. clairaudience vs. clairsentience, etc.

To understand the aforementioned words, please refer to: http://www.quantumpossibilities.biz/clairs.htm
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Julia Karmic Astrology (10-01-2016)
  #71  
Unread 10-01-2016, 07:39 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

Would be great if we could astrologically (as in what planets, aspects denote..) study the indicators of clairvoyance vs. clairaudience vs. clairsentience, etc.

To understand the aforementioned words, please refer to: http://www.quantumpossibilities.biz/clairs.htm
Interesting...hadn't explored the various types.

I experience clairvoyance (mostly while dreaming), and once in a great while, clairsentience.

I believe I am an empath as well, so clairempathy. I think I have been better able to accept and nurture this one because I can think of ways it works that are logical as well as mystical.

Potential markers in my chart: Moon in Pisces in 10th house. Jupiter in Pisces. Sag/Gemini nodal axis, with Sag in 7th House and Neptune in the 7th.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 10-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Witchyone's Avatar
Witchyone Witchyone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,376
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
Yes, I thought you must feel your past lives as a psychic in which you were persecuted given your user name.

We can see this in your chart with your Moon/Mars/Pluto Yod. This shows past lives facing violent behavior (Mars) and death (Pluto) due to your psychic abilities (Pisces Moon).

It is a Yod, Finger of God, a fated script for you in this life. In this life, you are to overcome the trauma from those lives. You are not meant to be a victim or martyr anymore. You are to find your place. This is the exact theme of the Witchy Baby book your reference, who is trying to find her place in the world, finding a family, being safe, finding acceptance. I believe this is the message of your Yod.

Another point about psychic abilities. They are just a part of us. We don’t have to do anything with them, they don’t have to serve a purpose. It is really a 6th sense. That said, with training, the abilities can be developed and used for various purposes.

I don’t mind you asking anything, ask away!

In terms of traditions, I have studied most of the world religions, there seems to be some goodness in all of them. But I do not follow any man made religion or tradition, but would say I identify more with eastern traditions. I have a very strong spirituality, but it is internal and connected to the Divine, and other side. But yes exactly, every religion or tradition disappoints and breaks down as you say. So I have my own belief system which is more private than public.

I have always been fascinated by esoteric, mystical topics. From a young age, I knew that there was so much more out there. What topics along these lines do you enjoy?

I can identify with you inventing and imaging your own practices, ideas. I wonder if perhaps some of this could be bleed over from past lives? Have you ever googled some of your ideas and practices to see if there is some historical basis in fact?

In terms of study, some of the topics I have studied: reincarnation, spirituality, karma, past lives, well known psychics such as Edgar Cayce, psychic abilities, meditation, aura reading, NDE (Near Death Experience); past life regression, etc. And most of the channels and mediums, Alice Bailey, Seth material, Law of One, etc. I am also interested in ley lines, Druids, Sumeria, Atlantis.

I have also studied or trained in a variety of new age type areas such as: Tarot, Reiki, Pranic healing, Chi Gong, crystal healing, psychic skills, mediumship, remote viewing, general psychic readings, angelic realm, acupuncture, aromatherapy, dream work, dream analysis, aura reading, past life regression. And of course astrology, I am most interested in karmic/soul/spiritual astrology. Especially interested in PNE, pre-natal eclipses.

I think the point is to study anything and everything that interests you. Some you will like, other things not so much. But I have learned something from each class, each area of study.


Julia
Thank you so much for this response, Julia! Your description of my Yod is so hopeful and beautiful. It really resonates too with the feelings I have, that I am a victim, but also that I will live to be 100 years old. Perhaps I've already been a victim, and I just need to let that go. It may also explain a sensation I have sometimes. I mix up dread and regret, as though my sense of horror has no sense of time.

I think we are very similar in our approaches to the esoteric and occult, but while I have fought my own connection to it at times, you've embraced it! I've studied the major religions as well and am drawn to Wicca (and more precisely, to the mostly lost traditions it's based on) and to Taoism. They're very similar to my mind, though practiced differently, and the idea of amoral duality makes a lot of sense to me. I like Zen too. I feel a connection to the Earth, trees specifically. I have an oak tree in the backyard that I feel I've bonded with.

And then I laugh at myself for having these ideas, because I'm a Gemini sun.

I'm pretty deep into the study of Tarot as well. I just bought a new deck that examines Tarot from the point of view of a Zen master. I am fascinated by lost mystics, such as those of Atlantis and the druids. I also feel strong connections to Pagan Scandinavia and Egypt, though I've not really studied either much. I like mythology, in general. I usually approach it as a fiction writer.

I keep meaning to keep a dream journal, but starting new good habits is not my strong suit.

What types of clairvoyance do you experience? You mentioned that idea that I remember being persecuted for clairvoyance in past lives, so I assume you think certain souls carry this with us through lives?

Thanks so much again,
Witchyone
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 10-02-2016, 12:55 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Hi,

Though it was not the first time, it was so funny this afternoon when I went to drop some clothes off at the dry cleaners, and wanted to pre-pay. They said the price had been hiked. Would you believe it that both the fact that the price had been hiked at all and the exact amount by which it had gone up - both had 'flashed' in my mind just last weekend when I had picked the last lot up. Perhaps just a co-incidence?
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Julia Karmic Astrology (10-02-2016)
  #74  
Unread 10-02-2016, 08:02 AM
Laineydreamer21 Laineydreamer21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

Though it was not the first time, it was so funny this afternoon when I went to drop some clothes off at the dry cleaners, and wanted to pre-pay. They said the price had been hiked. Would you believe it that both the fact that the price had been hiked at all and the exact amount by which it had gone up - both had 'flashed' in my mind just last weekend when I had picked the last lot up. Perhaps just a co-incidence?
No I think this kind of thing is definitely psychic awareness 😊 I had to reply because things like that happen often to me and I never think about it after, just for that minute "wow how did I know that?! Cool" then forget it. My main problem I think or 1 of them at least is not trusting myself, second guessing, indecisive, as to what is real information and what is my mind playing up 😊
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Laineydreamer21 For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (10-02-2016)
  #75  
Unread 10-02-2016, 08:14 AM
Laineydreamer21 Laineydreamer21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 210
Re: Clairvoyance in a chart

Julia and witchyone,

Loving reading your posts, I can identify with a lot of what you both are saying and it's nice to hear people talk about it. I have a question, kind of on the lines of talking about our past lives and suffering for the gifts. Did either of you dream the same dream over and over? And maybe a dream that was different than ordinary dream because you just "knew" it was a real memory? I had 2 recurring dreams, haven't happened to me in a while, used to all the time from age about 10 - 19 maybe, then just rarely.

Julia, since you're so interested in karma and reincarnation, did you ever look up piscean Elizabeth Haich?? I thought her book was amazing! And what do you think about dion fortune?

Just realised I jumped in there and haven't spoken to you before witchyone, so hi from Ireland, neptuney piscean here very interested in this topic. 😊
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, clairvoyance

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.