Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-13-2016, 02:24 PM
8xkqz3 8xkqz3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 21
Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

Ive been told I have a yod, though from my reading it appears that the orbs are a bit large. Assuming it really is a yod, Uranus is currently transiting the vertex. I'm hoping someone can help me with the interpretation. Karmic astrology is what I'm attempting to learn, but I'm open to hearing all thoughts.

At the base of the yod are Pluto in Virgo in the first house, Neptune in Sag in the third house, with a Jupiter midpoint in Scorpio in the second, with the Sun vertex in eighth house Aries.

I've come across some disturbing information about Uranus transits.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart w Transits.jpg (116.1 KB, 18 views)


Last edited by 8xkqz3; 06-13-2016 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Add chart.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-13-2016, 07:07 PM
kimbermoon's Avatar
kimbermoon kimbermoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mission B.C
Posts: 2,690
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

Please post your chart for us to consider...
__________________
Namaste
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kimbermoon For This Useful Post:
Julia Karmic Astrology (06-13-2016)
  #3  
Unread 06-13-2016, 07:45 PM
8xkqz3 8xkqz3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 21
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

Chart now attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart w Transits.jpg (116.1 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by 8xkqz3; 06-13-2016 at 08:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 06-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8xkqz3 View Post
Ive been told I have a yod, though from my reading it appears that the orbs are a bit large. Assuming it really is a yod, Uranus is currently transiting the vertex. I'm hoping someone can help me with the interpretation. Karmic astrology is what I'm attempting to learn, but I'm open to hearing all thoughts.

At the base of the yod are Pluto in Virgo in the first house, Neptune in Sag in the third house, with a Jupiter midpoint in Scorpio in the second, with the Sun vertex in eighth house Aries.

I've come across some disturbing information about Uranus transits.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds :-)
What size orbs are you using? I use 8 degrees for yods, so it all seems quite tight from that perspective. Also it would be helpful if you would post a chart with the current transits.

A Yod is called the Finger of God, and it is more a fated life script. Such fated events are rare in the karmic chart due to free will. But the yod represents energy that is going to keep bugging you until you resolve and integrate. And fortunately transits often trigger Yod issues, so it is a big help in working with the Yod. Your Yod is a classic karmic situation, with inner to outer planets involved.

No transit need be disturbing, it is a chance to learn some lessons, resolve issues and grow as a soul. This is a good thing. So what might we expect with a Uranus transit? This would be energy giving the soul some sort of change, perhaps unexpected, transformation, a different viewpoint.

In this yod, you or perhaps a father figure are represented by the Sun. The Pluto is about the use and abuse of power and regeneration. Neptune about spirituality or illusion. Jupiter about education and learning, good luck and expansion. You might do some reading about what each of the planets represent symbolically. The houses involved will tell you where the energy is most likely to manifest. Jupiter represents the release point, an outlet for the yod energy and this is a very good thing to have in a yod.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julia Karmic Astrology For This Useful Post:
StillOne (06-14-2016)
  #5  
Unread 06-13-2016, 10:12 PM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,173
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

Julia wrote ;I use 8 degrees for yods, so it all seems quite tight from that perspective.
Your Yod is a classic karmic situation, with inner to outer planets involved

Julia; is this a general orb for the YOD figure for karmic astrology purposes, or personal choice?
I have never heard or read anywhere before of such a wide orb for the YOD figure. Only 3 degrees max. for interplanetary aspects, and 5 degrees max. when the luminaries are involved which is even argued by some as too wide. Allowing such a wide orb could completely alter the theme of a chart.

In the chart shown, natal Sun is inconjunct/quincunx both Neptune and Pluto, yet Neptune-Pluto would not be considered in sextile to each other
because they are beyond the max. orb.
Also, Sun and Moon are not only in adverse SSQ(135*)aspect to each other but occupy the natural house realms applied to Neptune and Pluto.
This would seem to suggest a theme link. Together the aspects would seem to acknowledge that a 'natural blending' of Neptune and Pluto functions may not be as easy to accomplish as a sextile aspect would suggest.

8xk...
Natal Moon is under the influence of the recent grand cross and T-square in the mutable signs. Maybe the time has arrived to handle the Moon factor, first, after which the transit of Uranus to natal Sun will see a positive change regarding Arian assertivity of will?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 06-13-2016, 11:33 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Julia wrote ;I use 8 degrees for yods, so it all seems quite tight from that perspective.
Your Yod is a classic karmic situation, with inner to outer planets involved

Julia; is this a general orb for the YOD figure for karmic astrology purposes, or personal choice?
I have never heard or read anywhere before of such a wide orb for the YOD figure. Only 3 degrees max. for interplanetary aspects, and 5 degrees max. when the luminaries are involved which is even argued by some as too wide. Allowing such a wide orb could completely alter the theme of a chart.

In the chart shown, natal Sun is inconjunct/quincunx both Neptune and Pluto, yet Neptune-Pluto would not be considered in sextile to each other
because they are beyond the max. orb.
Also, Sun and Moon are not only in adverse SSQ(135*)aspect to each other but occupy the natural house realms applied to Neptune and Pluto.
This would seem to suggest a theme link. Together the aspects would seem to acknowledge that a 'natural blending' of Neptune and Pluto functions may not be as easy to accomplish as a sextile aspect would suggest.

?
Hi Frisiangal,

In karmic astrology the very important karmic markers use wider orbs than used by TA's (Traditional Astrologers). The inconjunct is a very spiritual aspect and so an 8 degree orb is used. Sextile would be 6 degrees. The wider the orb, the more subtle the influence.

Yes the karmic themes in a chart may be different from TA themes. We are looking at inner to outer planet aspects, the Nodes and Chiron. The Sun and Moon are important as well.

In karmic astrology the orbs are not as rigid and there is more flexibility; we tend to not fight with the natal chart as it is a holy document, a gift from God. And if you think of aspects as moving energy in the chart, it does not make sense that the moving energy is important at 2 degree orb but not at 3 degree. We tend to not split hairs so much. I know that this may horrify TA's, but some of the things they do horrify me!

Your interpretation of the Sun/Moon Nep/Pluto theme would not coincide with karmic interpretation.

Oh there are many classics regarding karmic astrology, perhaps you wish to take a look at the genius Isabel Hickey who wrote Astrology, A Cosmic Science. Very little I say is from a personal standpoint, but based upon the body of existing spiritual/esoteric/soul/karmic astrology.

We also do not see things as adverse in a chart, we see things as challenging or easy.

I am in no way saying karmic astrology is better or worse than other specialty areas.
Obviously there are differences between TA and KA. The natal chart is jammed packed with information and each of the astrology specialties unpacks the data in a way consistent with their theoretical underpinnings and technical training. That is the beauty and astounding richness of astrology.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julia Karmic Astrology For This Useful Post:
Frisiangal (06-14-2016), StillOne (06-14-2016)
  #7  
Unread 06-14-2016, 08:36 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,173
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

[QUOTE=Julia Karmic Astrology;689692]
Quote:
Hi Frisiangal,
............inconjunct is a very spiritual aspect and so an 8 degree orb is used

Yes the karmic themes in a chart may be different from TA themes. We are looking at inner to outer planet aspects, the Nodes and Chiron. The Sun and Moon are important as well.
Thanks for the explanation, Julia.

Although no lines are shown on the chart provided, natal Moon conjuncts the S.Node. There is a not quite 6* orb between Moon and Chiron. That would be taken as a definite inconjunct aspect?
There is also a 6* orb between Uranus and N. Node. Would this also be considered an inconjunct aspect?
The natal Chiron-Uranus opposition would seem particularly effective in itself.

Quote:
In karmic astrology the orbs are not as rigid and there is more flexibility; we tend to not fight with the natal chart as it is a holy document, a gift from God. And if you think of aspects as moving energy in the chart, it does not make sense that the moving energy is important at 2 degree orb but not at 3 degree. We tend to not split hairs so much.
Would this not be found in the use of progressions and solar arc directions and/or transit influences that are seen as periods of development towards personal growth? Through progression the O.P's Sun will have aspected all planets in the chart. From mental calculation (depending upon daily motion) it will have reached 'the crossroads' of the nodal axis and natal Moon. This could account for the current query regarding (any) life influences, couldn't it?
Pluto is very much associated with understanding 'the why' of everything. Destiny, fate, evolving, rather than karma? It can often provide the nail on the head answers in Virgo; a sort of microscopic lab. experiment that analyses the details for proof (or not)of fact? Maybe that's the significance of the Sun-Neptune, Sun-Pluto aspects; YOD or not?

Quote:
I am in no way saying karmic astrology is better or worse than other specialty areas...............
The natal chart is jammed packed with information and each of the astrology specialties unpacks the data in a way consistent with their theoretical underpinnings and technical training. That is the beauty and astounding richness of astrology.
Very true. My own passion has always been veered towards understanding what makes people tick in such a way that it results in the suffering that can develop into physical complaints.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-15-2016, 03:33 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Thanks for the explanation, Julia.
YW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
No lines are shown on the chart provided, natal Moon conjuncts the S.Node.
Most charts are not set up to make a karmic reading easy.
Astro.com is now allowing you to choose options that show the SN in the chart and the aspects to the Nodal axis and Chiron. But most people donít select those options, so you have to work at things a bit to unpack the chart in karmic fashion.

Yes, natal Moon conjuncts the SN. Both are 12 house, the karmic debt house.
The Nodal axis is Pisces/Virgo, 6/12. And it is a reversed nodal axis, when the sign of the Nodes fall in the house opposite to its natural home.

So you can see quite a bit of information and complexity in this nodal axis.

The Moon represents our deepest instincts, feelings, deeply ingrained past life patterns.
The SN represents past life soul goals and purpose. This is a soul with deeply entrenched Virgo energy and it may be pulled back into past life feelings and patterns. This is soul hoping to re-work the past for the purpose of integration and resolution, but must take care not to fall into the negative traits of Virgo. The good of Virgo must be harnessed for soul purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
There is a not quite 6* orb between Moon and Chiron. That would be taken as a definite inconjunct aspect?
Yes this would be a definite inconjunct. I tend to use 8 degrees for major aspects, some karmic astrologers would go as wide as 12 degrees. I do go that wide when looking at synastry charts and natal nodes, etc.

Isabel Hickey, I referenced her in an earlier post, gives a great way to think of orbs.
Picture a very hot stove in a room. If you are close to the stove, you will feel the heat, and as you walk away from the stove, the heat is not felt as much. So an exact aspect would be like sitting on top of the stove, and the wider aspects would be more like walking away from the stove.

Chiron represents a deep karmic wound which can be healed in this life. The Moon represents emotions and or mothering issues.

What kind of wound are we looking at with an Aries Chiron in 7 h? Quite clear. This chart played with us a bit, with all the reversals and flip flops, a sign of an intermediate to advanced soul. Other markers reinforce this statement as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
There is also a 6* orb between Uranus and N. Node. Would this also be considered an inconjunct aspect?
Yes it is inconjunct. Can you think what this might mean? The NN indicates soul purpose in this life. Uranus represents chaos, change, transformation, originality etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
natal Chiron-Uranus opposition would seem particularly effective in itself.
Yes, you can see a theme of Uranus energy involved with soul purpose and karmic wound.
And note the small lineup of planets Moon/Pluto/Uranus.

BTW there is a wide Pluto/Moon conjunct, usually quite rare in the general population, but not uncommon in the charts posted on this forum. Martin Schulman, noted karmic astrologist and Nodal expert, says that this placement always indicates a direct clairvoyant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
this not be found in the use of progressions and solar arc directions and/or transit influences that are seen as periods of development towards personal growth? Through progression the O.P's Sun will have aspected all planets in the chart. From mental calculation (depending upon daily motion) it will have reached 'the crossroads' of the nodal axis and natal Moon. This could account for the current query regarding (any) life influences, couldn't it?
I generally do not use progressions in my karmic work. However yes the progressed chart would reveal new energy and new karmic lessons. Can you make more comment on what the progressed chart indicates in terms of the nodal axis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Pluto is very much associated with understanding 'the why' of everything. Destiny, fate, evolving, rather than karma? It can often provide the nail on the head answers in Virgo; a sort of microscopic lab. experiment that analyses the details for proof (or not)of fact? Maybe that's the significance of the Sun-Neptune, Sun-Pluto aspects; YOD or not?
In karmic astrology, the contents of the entire chart are karmic in nature. In KA, Pluto is very heavy, deeply intense energy representing the deepest and darkest of the human psyche. I have found the Greek mythology surrounding the planets to be quite helpful in understanding astrology symbolism. Pluto captured the innocent and naive Persephone and took her to the darkest of places, Hades. This trauma triggers her own personal power and she emerges as the Queen of the Underworld. So the notion of healing and power emerging from personal darkness. Birth and Rebirth.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Very true. My own passion has always been veered towards understanding what makes people tick in such a way that it results in the suffering that can develop into physical complaints.
You might be interested in karmic astrology as related to health and disease. Often times there is a past life connection to a personís health in this life. The 6h is quite important in this respect.

You are doing a very good job with karmic placements.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-16-2016, 09:05 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,173
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

[QUOTE=Julia Karmic Astrology;690187]

Thanks again for your reply,Julia. My own reply became (b)locked in italics whilst attempting to quote and I couldn't go further. It got lost in the ether. I wonder what that conveys! I hope this 'revised' attempt will go better.

The OP hasn't responded at all (perhaps privately to you?), whereby it would seem presumptuous to offer any guinea pig explanations based upon any intuition regarding chart configurations.

The books of the late Martin Schulman's insights have been with me since the mid 1980's. His 'Nodes' is very well-worn and 'Retrogrades' becoming so. That said, astrologically I look upon the nodal axis in terms of the influence upon the current NOW life rather than any flowing over from a long distant past. Not everyone seeking astro. guidance looks at life as a continuum, rather than how what for them is a nasty NOW can be changed to a better future. I do realise that karmic astrology implies a reason behind/for everything, yet real life circumstances make that a difficult pill
for many to swallow.

Quote:
What kind of wound are we looking at with an Aries Chiron in 7 h? Quite clear.
Quote:
There is also a 6* orb between Uranus and N. Node. Would this also be considered an inconjunct aspect?

Yes it is inconjunct. Can you think what this might mean? The NN indicates soul purpose in this life. Uranus represents chaos, change, transformation, originality etc.
Astronomically Chiron's path is between that of Saturn and Uranus, crossing their orbits during particular periods of its own. I believe this to be very significant. The conditioning of the past(Saturn) has to undergo
what I call a breakthrough(Chiron) before any change of ideas towards self awareness(Uranus) can occur. One cannot change the events of the past, yet how they are looked upon can. The 'self-healing' associated with Chiron. It isn't an overnight thing; it can take years to accomplish. In my very humble opinion, only then can the intent in Neptune and Pluto influences work positively.

A Chiron-Uranus opposition would accentuate this necessity. Uranus being the 'enlightenment' through change of ideas attained that could provide the light on the way towards the NN path.

Quote:
I generally do not use progressions in my karmic work. However yes the progressed chart would reveal new energy and new karmic lessons. Can you make more comment on what the progressed chart indicates in terms of the nodal axis?
Using my own inspirational first teacher's (Pisces-Sun-Sagittarius rising) analogy, the chart expresses a train journey from A to B. As it 'progresses' forward, stops are made all along the route. The individual can choose to get off or stay on the train. Each decision made will influence how each stop on the the rest of the journey is experienced.
My own analogy used is that when a stone is thrown into the water it produces ripples in an ever-expanding circle. Many choices are available on the rim of each circle. Once again, the choice taken on each rim will determine how the influences on the next rim will be undertaken.
Similar to the SN-NN axis??

Quote:
You might be interested in karmic astrology as related to health and disease. Often times there is a past life connection to a person’s health in this life. The 6h is quite important in this respect
.

As I said above I study the cause breeds effect only in terms of current life experiences. In Holistic Medical/Health Astrology there is a very strong relationship between astro. aspects, how they are used, and their predispostion towards health issues/physical complaints when there is a malfunction of energy. I haven't yet found a suitable answer that will satisfy those with health issues since birth, parents with young children in the oncological unit, or casualties of unrest and war.

The O.P has Aquarius on the 6th house cusp . It can often be more related to the chronic Saturn related issues until the individual experiences the change by working upon and/in service to themselves (also 6th house).
(Says she with same house cusps as O.P.)

Quote:
You are doing a very good job with karmic placements.
T.Y.

Last edited by Frisiangal; 06-16-2016 at 09:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 06-16-2016, 01:33 PM
8xkqz3 8xkqz3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 21
"The OP hasn't responded at all (perhaps privately to you?), whereby it would seem presumptuous to offer any guinea pig explanations based upon any intuition regarding chart configurations. "

I'm thankful to both you and Julia for taking the time to discuss my chart.

I've been furiously googling the information each of you has contributed, in order to try to get a better understanding of the concepts. Being relatively new to astrology, I struggle to pull the pieces together into a comprehensive picture. I also want to check my understanding of the pieces by applying the information to my personal situation, but I'm hesitant to put all my "stuff" out on a public forum. And there are so many interactions in the chart that it all begins to be a bit murky to me.
I can definitely see a lot of plutonium themed situations and one specific person that I've encountered in my life. This person exerts a great deal of power over me and I have yet to find the key that will smooth the waters between us.
There is also a moon type relationship that I have trouble getting a handle on.
Virgo energy coming at me from important people in my life has been a crushing force. That combined with my own Virgo heavy chart has at times caused a great deal of guilt over not doing everything perfectly, which leads to decision paralysis. Pressure builds up and then the Uranus energy inside demands release and I turn my world upside down with impulsive, all encompassing life changes, but, I think, not the kind of changes needed. I uproot the physical and social aspects, when really it is probably the spiritual that is needing an overhaul.

I hope this is making sense.

There are two heavy, difficult relationships that feel so karmic, that I go through life avoiding any deep connection with others for fear that my plate is already too full just trying to find a way to "fix" these two main ones. I have this (probably irrational) belief that there is some key (encompassed in my yod?) that would unlock everything and then things will finally flow and fall into place. I fear that I won't find that key in time and that I'll get pulled back into the same maze next time around with an added dose of guilt.

My refuge has always been to distract myself with learning. I'm curious about everything and I often reinvent myself through the things I learn, both personally and professionally.

Anyway, I seem to have a blind spot about how to see what in my chart is most important and what might be the most useful in healing my relationships so that I can move on to figuring out what I'm supposed to be contributing to the world.

My concern with Uranus transiting the apex of my yod is that it will bring about some drastic incident that will prevent me from getting to that place Iof resolution with one or more of the people in my life.

Again, thanks for everything you've both shared.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 8xkqz3 For This Useful Post:
Frisiangal (06-17-2016)
  #11  
Unread 06-16-2016, 02:06 PM
8xkqz3 8xkqz3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8xkqz3 View Post
"The OP hasn't responded at all (perhaps privately to you?), whereby it would seem presumptuous to offer any guinea pig explanations based upon any intuition regarding chart configurations. "

I'm thankful to both you and Julia for taking the time to discuss my chart.

I've been furiously googling the information each of you has contributed, in order to try to get a better understanding of the concepts. Being relatively new to astrology, I struggle to pull the pieces together into a comprehensive picture. I also want to check my understanding of the pieces by applying the information to my personal situation, but I'm hesitant to put all my "stuff" out on a public forum. And there are so many interactions in the chart that it all begins to be a bit murky to me.
I can definitely see a lot of plutonium themed situations and one specific person that I've encountered in my life. This person exerts a great deal of power over me and I have yet to find the key that will smooth the waters between us.
There is also a moon type relationship that I have trouble getting a handle on.
Virgo energy coming at me from important people in my life has been a crushing force. That combined with my own Virgo heavy chart has at times caused a great deal of guilt over not doing everything perfectly, which leads to decision paralysis. Pressure builds up and then the Uranus energy inside demands release and I turn my world upside down with impulsive, all encompassing life changes, but, I think, not the kind of changes needed. I uproot the physical and social aspects, when really it is probably the spiritual that is needing an overhaul.

I hope this is making sense.

There are two heavy, difficult relationships that feel so karmic, that I go through life avoiding any deep connection with others for fear that my plate is already too full just trying to find a way to "fix" these two main ones. I have this (probably irrational) belief that there is some key (encompassed in my yod?) that would unlock everything and then things will finally flow and fall into place. I fear that I won't find that key in time and that I'll get pulled back into the same maze next time around with an added dose of guilt.

My refuge has always been to distract myself with learning. I'm curious about everything and I often reinvent myself through the things I learn, both personally and professionally.

Anyway, I seem to have a blind spot about how to see what in my chart is most important and what might be the most useful in healing my relationships so that I can move on to figuring out what I'm supposed to be contributing to the world.

My concern with Uranus transiting the apex of my yod is that it will bring about some drastic incident that will prevent me from getting to that place Iof resolution with one or more of the people in my life.

Again, thanks for everything you've both shared.
Forgot to mention, the older I get the more I find myself reining in the more abrasive/intense parts of my personality. I suppose this is maturity, but sometimes it just seems like I'm forcing myself to be someone else in order to keep everything on an even keel. It gets tiring always being the one forcing difficult truths to light, especially when most often people refuse to accept their shadow sides or shadow actions. It also gets old being the weird loner.

However, it is also exhausting to play the flip side where i keep everything safe and generic in order to make people comfortable. It seems like even though it creates crazy amounts of chaos and a lot of ambivalence towards me, speaking from my natural instincs seems to free up the energy in my life.

Caught between a rock and a hard place, I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 06-16-2016, 05:49 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

[QUOTE=Frisiangal;690585]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
Thanks again for your reply,Julia. My own reply became (b)locked in italics whilst attempting to quote and I couldn't go further. It got lost in the ether. I wonder what that conveys! I hope this 'revised' attempt will go better.

The OP hasn't responded at all (perhaps privately to you?), whereby it would seem presumptuous to offer any guinea pig explanations based upon any intuition regarding chart configurations.

The books of the late Martin Schulman's insights have been with me since the mid 1980's. His 'Nodes' is very well-worn and 'Retrogrades' becoming so. That said, astrologically I look upon the nodal axis in terms of the influence upon the current NOW life rather than any flowing over from a long distant past. Not everyone seeking astro. guidance looks at life as a continuum, rather than how what for them is a nasty NOW can be changed to a better future. I do realise that karmic astrology implies a reason behind/for everything, yet real life circumstances make that a difficult pill
for many to swallow.

Astronomically Chiron's path is between that of Saturn and Uranus, crossing their orbits during particular periods of its own. I believe this to be very significant. The conditioning of the past(Saturn) has to undergo
what I call a breakthrough(Chiron) before any change of ideas towards self awareness(Uranus) can occur. One cannot change the events of the past, yet how they are looked upon can. The 'self-healing' associated with Chiron. It isn't an overnight thing; it can take years to accomplish. In my very humble opinion, only then can the intent in Neptune and Pluto influences work positively.

A Chiron-Uranus opposition would accentuate this necessity. Uranus being the 'enlightenment' through change of ideas attained that could provide the light on the way towards the NN path.

Using my own inspirational first teacher's (Pisces-Sun-Sagittarius rising) analogy, the chart expresses a train journey from A to B. As it 'progresses' forward, stops are made all along the route. The individual can choose to get off or stay on the train. Each decision made will influence how each stop on the the rest of the journey is experienced.
My own analogy used is that when a stone is thrown into the water it produces ripples in an ever-expanding circle. Many choices are available on the rim of each circle. Once again, the choice taken on each rim will determine how the influences on the next rim will be undertaken.
Similar to the SN-NN axis??

.

As I said above I study the cause breeds effect only in terms of current life experiences. In Holistic Medical/Health Astrology there is a very strong relationship between astro. aspects, how they are used, and their predispostion towards health issues/physical complaints when there is a malfunction of energy. I haven't yet found a suitable answer that will satisfy those with health issues since birth, parents with young children in the oncological unit, or casualties of unrest and war.

The O.P has Aquarius on the 6th house cusp . It can often be more related to the chronic Saturn related issues until the individual experiences the change by working upon and/in service to themselves (also 6th house).
(Says she with same house cusps as O.P.)

T.Y.
Thank you for the information, it is all very interesting.
And yes you are quite correct, the only purpose for a reading is to help a soul with the current incarnation. Past lives readings are not parlor games, but intended to shine a light on current life karmic patterns and soul purpose. That is why I don't use the term "past Life astrology, it is not really the point of the reading.
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 06-17-2016, 08:08 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,173
Re: Help Interpreting Yod Activation by Transit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8xkqz3 View Post
Forgot to mention, the older I get the more I find myself reining in the more abrasive/intense parts of my personality. I suppose this is maturity, but sometimes it just seems like I'm forcing myself to be someone else in order to keep everything on an even keel. It gets tiring always being the one forcing difficult truths to light, especially when most often people refuse to accept their shadow sides or shadow actions. It also gets old being the weird loner.

However, it is also exhausting to play the flip side where i keep everything safe and generic in order to make people comfortable. It seems like even though it creates crazy amounts of chaos and a lot of ambivalence towards me, speaking from my natural instincs seems to free up the energy in my life.

Caught between a rock and a hard place, I guess.
Hi 8xk......
I study an astrological point called Black Moon Lilith. What I have highlighted above seems very much in line with its MEAN position in your chart on 14+*Leo. The effect of childhood to puberty images. Note the correspondence to natal Moon!
The TRUE position, more noticeable influence from onward of the mid-40's, as the wisdom gained through experience is retrograde on 24+*Leo. Trine to natal Sun.
It seems almost as if there is a struggle going on in you between the inner and outer woman.

In a previous post I mentioned that we share the same house cusps. Although much older than you, we also have similar planetary placements, either through sign, house, aspect, or element. I can relate, perhaps through different....or the same.... circumstances, to some of what you have written.
I wrote to you:
Natal Moon is under the influence of the recent grand cross and T-square in the mutable signs. Maybe the time has arrived to handle the Moon factor, first, after which the transit of Uranus to natal Sun will see a positive change regarding Arian assertivity of will?

Our natal Moons are on the same degree in an Earth sign. This means that we have been undergoing the influence of transiting Pluto (power of will) upon our feelings for the last 3 years!! It can have been especially emotionally 'uprooting' because Pluto has been transiting our 4th house for many, many years previous....through Sagittarius and Capricorn. It has felt to me as if a trait that has been 'active' since puberty is losing its hold. There is a transition in myself occuring that has seemed to be beyond my conscious personal control. I am still experiencing that last bit of root that seems to want to refuse to budge (the natal Taurus influence to Pluto!), yet I can actually feel it giving way. I'm attempting to go with it rather than hold on to it.
The effect of the Moon's influence can be so strong that it feels sometimes hard to let go, yet that is what MUST occur with Pluto transits in order to move on. I wonder if it is coincidence that transit Pluto is trining my TRUE Black Moon Lilith. The images I created of the past are finally being seen for what they were....just that...an inner yet not an outer reality I created of them.

My daughter has her Moon almost on the same degree as you, also in 12th.
She is not 'karmically spiritual' in any way other than attempting to live through the Balance of Spirit of her Libra Sun (on 27*!). Not quite entering the mid-life crisis she is, however, under the influence of the transiting mutable T-square. She says that things are occuring inside her over which she can exert no control. She calls it 'stress'., yet I believe it goes deeper.
Transiting Pluto brought several years of personal grief through death of too young loved ones and I think this life/death/do good perfection/is this all there is to life?, is all complexly jumbled in her mind and is tipping her personal scales.
Situations and circumstances haven't yet ironed themselves out. Maybe this is what you are experiencing. Yet when transiting Pluto is through with the effect of the Earth trine in your chart, and transiting Uranus conjuncts Sun, you will hopefully see situations through other eyes that will enable you to find, be, and live through your true Self.
That could also be the (karmic) path from South to North Node?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
activation, interpreting, transit

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.