Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-04-2014, 11:08 AM
GuyWithWeirdChart GuyWithWeirdChart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 178
Are we a good match for eachother?

Please delete this thread.


Last edited by GuyWithWeirdChart; 04-23-2014 at 07:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-05-2014, 09:55 PM
GuyWithWeirdChart GuyWithWeirdChart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 178
Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

Anyone please?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Nekalta's Avatar
Nekalta Nekalta is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 25
Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

I'm pretty new to astrology, but the most obvious is your ascendant signs are "typically compatible" as in - suggested match. Often, with most other signs, the opposite sign isn't always the best, but in the case of Taurus, you typically don't feel much devotion to anyone, except scorpio.

Bear in mind this is your ascendant sign, which means this is what you portray to others - it's not your true nature.

Your true nature is your sun sign, which you both have in Pisces. This can be very beneficial! It triggers your 1st house for both of you, and means you understand each other very well. You are likely to get along very well and help each other out on your life's path. However, this can also mean you don't balance each other out very well, if there aren't other planets and placements indicating such, leading to stagnation and lack of growth. (I haven't looked that deep into your chart!)

Your moons are in Capricorn and Sagittarius. Capricorn triggers 2nd house for Sagittarius, and Sagittarius triggers 12th house for Capricorn. Your moons are your emotional selves. (The most favorable "same sign" position is in the moon signs, incidentally.) 2nd house is personal resources, so you might help her with finances in some way, or be an advisor, or help her with self worth. 12th house is the dark side of things, arguably the most difficult house. It also may mean you feel some kind of karmic debt towards her. Beware with this house - you may feel an unhealthy obsession towards her in the negative possibility, or in the positive you may learn to be more spiritual, put more faith and trust in God because of her.

Your Mars and her Venus are both in Pisces, meaning that you are attracted to the way she is in love relationships. For a woman it's a little more complicated - her Mars is attracted to Aquarius, but her man is Jupiter... look up Ernst Wilhelm's videos for an explanation.

This is just scratching the surface, there's a reason people pay good money for services like these! I hope this helps you get started, but if you're really interested in seeing the full depth of your relationship, I strongly recommend you go get a professional reading.

A lot of what I learned was from Astrolada on youtube, the videos she has on relationship capacity especially were interesting to me.

Good luck man! This looks like the beginning of an interesting relationship, whether it ends up being a romantic relationship or not, long term or not Let us know what else you find when you dig a little deeper!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Noah Noah is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 20
Wink Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithWeirdChart View Post
Anyone please?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that if you go to astro.com (the site you got those charts from), enter both of your details, then click on the "free horoscopes" section, then scroll down to "Relationship Horoscopes" & "Partner Horoscope" and then you can read two really great preview charts on what your relationship will be like, for free. Really informative
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-06-2014, 09:05 AM
GuyWithWeirdChart GuyWithWeirdChart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 178
Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekalta View Post
I'm pretty new to astrology, but the most obvious is your ascendant signs are "typically compatible" as in - suggested match. Often, with most other signs, the opposite sign isn't always the best, but in the case of Taurus, you typically don't feel much devotion to anyone, except scorpio.

Bear in mind this is your ascendant sign, which means this is what you portray to others - it's not your true nature.

Your true nature is your sun sign, which you both have in Pisces. This can be very beneficial! It triggers your 1st house for both of you, and means you understand each other very well. You are likely to get along very well and help each other out on your life's path. However, this can also mean you don't balance each other out very well, if there aren't other planets and placements indicating such, leading to stagnation and lack of growth. (I haven't looked that deep into your chart!)

Your moons are in Capricorn and Sagittarius. Capricorn triggers 2nd house for Sagittarius, and Sagittarius triggers 12th house for Capricorn. Your moons are your emotional selves. (The most favorable "same sign" position is in the moon signs, incidentally.) 2nd house is personal resources, so you might help her with finances in some way, or be an advisor, or help her with self worth. 12th house is the dark side of things, arguably the most difficult house. It also may mean you feel some kind of karmic debt towards her. Beware with this house - you may feel an unhealthy obsession towards her in the negative possibility, or in the positive you may learn to be more spiritual, put more faith and trust in God because of her.

Your Mars and her Venus are both in Pisces, meaning that you are attracted to the way she is in love relationships. For a woman it's a little more complicated - her Mars is attracted to Aquarius, but her man is Jupiter... look up Ernst Wilhelm's videos for an explanation.

This is just scratching the surface, there's a reason people pay good money for services like these! I hope this helps you get started, but if you're really interested in seeing the full depth of your relationship, I strongly recommend you go get a professional reading.

A lot of what I learned was from Astrolada on youtube, the videos she has on relationship capacity especially were interesting to me.

Good luck man! This looks like the beginning of an interesting relationship, whether it ends up being a romantic relationship or not, long term or not Let us know what else you find when you dig a little deeper!

Thank you Nekalta, part of what you said was very accurate, the financial thing, and the helping each other out on life's path.. she is very similar to me, and I sorta want to "Save" her from her bad home life so maybe that's the karmic debt part?? Either way, thank you so much, your reply was very interesting
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Kerrie's Avatar
Kerrie Kerrie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,018
Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

If I would choose a perfect mate I would look for the following.

- Sun/Sun aspects and Sun/Moon and Moon/Moon, the conjunction, sextile or trine. I would rather not have oppositions or squares with these planets.

- Moon/Mars aspects, I would love this, Im thinking a conjunction is best, lol, but hey I think the other sextile and trine wouldnt be so bad... I wouldnt really be interested in any oppositions or squares with these planets.

- Mars/Venus aspects, now any aspect would work with these, conjunction, sextile, trine and even the square or opposion.

Venus/Pluto aspects, this is another that everyone wishes they had, I would take only the conjunction, sextile or trine, Im not too sure about the square or opposition.

Venus/Neptune, aspects between these planets, I really havent experienced much having my Venus in Capricorn, and most people aroung my age have Neptune in Sag... or not really an aspect there... but its a magi astrology aspect and is supposed to be like a fairytale :-).

Saturn aspects to any planets, I would need this for security, the sextile and trine, but it depends on the planet for a conjunction and I would clear away if there was a square or opposition... but hey thats just from experience :-)

Last edited by Kerrie; 04-14-2014 at 03:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerrie For This Useful Post:
hypatia (04-13-2014), Noah (04-06-2014)
  #7  
Unread 04-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Noah Noah is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 20
Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrie View Post
If I would choose a perfect mate I would look for the following.

- Sun/Sun aspects and Sun/Moon, the conjunction, sextile or trine. I would rather not have oppositions or squares with these planets.

- Moon/Mars aspects, I would love this, Im thinking a conjunction is best, lol, but hey I think the other sextile and trine wouldnt be so bad... I wouldnt really be interested in any oppositions or squares with these planets.

- Mars/Venus aspects, now any aspect would work with these, conjunction, sextile, trine and even the square or opposion.

Venus/Pluto aspects, this is another that everyone wishes they had, I would take only the conjunction, sextile or trine, Im not too sure about the square or opposition.

Venus/Neptune, aspects between these planets, I really havent experienced much having my Venus in Capricorn, and most people aroung my age have Neptune in Sag... or not really an aspect there... but its a magi astrology aspect and is supposed to be like a fairytale :-).

Saturn aspects to any planets, I would need this for security, the sextile and trine, but it depends on the planet for a conjunction and I would clear away if there was a square or opposition... but hey thats just from experience :-)
So true! The Sun conjunct Moon aspect is something you see so often in the synastry/composite charts of married folks and those in committed relationships:

My grandparents have it (exact),
my parents have it (exact),
as do both of my brothers with their wives (both almost exact),
my husband and I have it (exact as well!)
my father in law and deceased mother in law had it as well (2 orbs from exact)
It's almost spooky!
I've personally seen it so many times now that I believe that it is a (if not THE) soulmate aspect
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Vista's Avatar
Vista Vista is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,950
Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

Hello,

It's against forum rules to post full names of people along with their birth information. Please white out your friends information. If you choose to leave your information up it's up to you. There are a lot of people who could easily steal your indentity so it's always good to be very careful.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-07-2014, 02:46 AM
GuyWithWeirdChart GuyWithWeirdChart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 178
Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

Its not our real full names, don't worry.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-13-2014, 04:16 AM
hypatia hypatia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 304
Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrie View Post
- Sun/Sun aspects and Sun/Moon, the conjunction, sextile or trine. I would rather not have oppositions or squares with these planets.
hi - just wondering about Moon/Moon aspects in a relationship?
After reading this post I've been working my way through couples in my family (my parents, my grandparents, my in-laws, aunts/uncles etc).

I noticed some Moon/Moon aspects in some very long-term marriages
__________________
Hypatia
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-14-2014, 03:50 AM
Kerrie's Avatar
Kerrie Kerrie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,018
Re: Are we a good match for eachother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypatia View Post
hi - just wondering about Moon/Moon aspects in a relationship?
After reading this post I've been working my way through couples in my family (my parents, my grandparents, my in-laws, aunts/uncles etc).

I noticed some Moon/Moon aspects in some very long-term marriages
Oops sorry I forgot to add :-) I will go back and edit my post.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eachother, good, match

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.