Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 01-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Banned

Arvind Kejriwal - Challenge to astrologers - Extraordinary success in India!!

It's a challenge:

Name: Arvind Kejriwal.
Date of Birth: Friday, August 16, 1968.
Time of Birth: 23:46:00.
Place of Birth: Hissar, Haryana, India

This man has re-written politics of India. From a nobody to Chief minister of the rising and shinning economy of India in merely 2 years!!

How, no one can say for surety after looking at his details. Astrologers are confused and making things up as the chart says otherwise!

Opinions and analysis welcome!

ta
ams

Unread 01-26-2014, 07:10 AM

Re: Arvind Kejriwal - Challenge to astrologers - Extraordinary success in India!!

thanks for providing the data, as i myself wanted to see this chart.

Lifescape astrology is a new system of astrology.This theory considers only planets and angles between them.

arvind kejriwal, won elections in 8th sub, as per lifescape timeline. 8th sub was between 4th apr 2013, to 3rd feb 2014.

Now I need help from you. You need to compare events in his previous cycles 8th sub. they would be 4apr 2003 to 3rd feb 2004 and also 4th apr 93 to 3rd feb

Now his next sub ie 9th sub is starting which will be for 10 months from 3rd feb ,2014.

if you go through lifescape astrology website, you can examine his personality.

in his thirty sixth harmonic chart, venus is with hygeia, making good angle with vesta, these two forces makes him outgoing, courageous. venus in thirtysixth harmonic is also making good angle with eris, which makes him righteous and emotional/empathetic.

in lifescape astrology we have coined one word definiton to every planet, on the basis of empirical research. work on combinations of venus is over but for other planets, it is still going on.

in 9th sub, he faces negation in married life, and also some woman is suffering.
also , criminality is against him.

now above can give several inferences. this can be his wife suffering ailment,
or arvind kejriwal, or his wife, facing criminal attack.

another thing is that women movement against him may become stronger.
to seperate that out, i need your help.

you have to examine his previous 9th subs, ie from 4th feb,2004,to 4 dec 2004 and also 4th feb 94 to 4 dec 94 for events related to woman, and his wife.

it will be great, if you can get his wife's birth data and send them to me through lifescapeastrology.com .

one thing is clear, that wife of arvind kejriwal is vulnurable after 4th february, either through disease or criminal attack.

if you can, ask arvind kejriwal, ask him to wear gomedh only and no other gemstone.

regarding his success etc, it is easy topic, and well written in his chart, but we are not explaining this topic, as it may demotivate huge numbers who do not have similar strength in their charts.

I am a well wisher of arvind kejriwal, for his focus on reducing crime and corruption.

it is duty of every one to oppose evil, and he is doing a saintly job.
Unread 02-23-2014, 04:51 PM

Re: Arvind Kejriwal - Challenge to astrologers - Extraordinary success in India!!

Hello,

My multiple analysis on Arvind Kejriwal.
http://www.mysticboard.com/viewtopic...=330538#330538

RishiRahul

https://www.facebook.com/Rishi1958
for political/mundane predictions

Tags
arvind, astrologers, challenge, extraordinary, india, kejriwal, success