Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-05-2013, 03:09 PM

Re: Does anyone see children in my chart? Please help

Yes he was born January 21st.

Unread 02-05-2013, 03:12 PM

Hey that would be very nice But I was more worried about having a child thing lol but I hope to some day be pretty comfortable financially. My husband & I make good money & we are 10 year away from owning our own home My husband is almost 7 years older than me & my step son just turned 18.
The Following User Says Thank You to jenno640 For This Useful Post:
Angels (02-05-2013)
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:25 PM

thats good to hear currently u may be living near canada's long/latt but in future u may get settled in Europe

Last edited by Angels; 02-05-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Unread 02-05-2013, 11:24 PM

I live in Tennessee & have all my life but would love to go stay in another country Maybe I'll have a baby by then lol
Unread 02-06-2013, 09:25 AM

thats nice, tell me this...were u married in between mid to late 20s?

Last edited by Angels; 02-06-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Unread 02-06-2013, 03:06 PM

Yes I was but my brother died & I had to spend a lot of time where I currently live so I could be with my mom, who was losing her mind, & he didn't like that & everything got complicated so I decided I didn't want to be married to someone who doesn't care. Also, I asked him to move down here with me so I could be with my mom & he said no so that's when it ended.
Unread 02-06-2013, 03:28 PM

aww thats bad! is ur mother fine now? its good u are there for her support dont worry everything will be fine...

everyone have ups and down some times the downs are extreme. things will get better... but will take time a bit longer...we need to have patience.

you will get a child dont worry stay positive

is it around when u were 23 ot 27 to be specific ( i need this for my study) to see if i am right or wrong
Unread 02-06-2013, 03:41 PM

My mom is a lot better now But yes I was 24 when I married. The man I'm currently married to, I married him when I was 27 & I'm 30 now gonna turn 31 in April, 23. I know things that are really worth it are worth waiting for, I was just looking for some reassurance. Thank you for taking a look for me
Angels (02-06-2013)
Unread 02-06-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenno640 View Post
My mom is a lot better now But yes I was 24 when I married. The man I'm currently married to, I married him when I was 27 & I'm 30 now gonna turn 31 in April, 23. I know things that are really worth it are worth waiting for, I was just looking for some reassurance. Thank you for taking a look for me

Wowww thanks for confirming...you know what so far all the predctions i said was for some one related to me by blood they be like i know the story. when i say it to my fiance abt his future he goes you are bluffing* are you not saying it to make me feel better... that kinda gave me a negetive effecit..all these days i was so sure abt my reading (so far what i have learnt with in this short span) but when ppl question me i was like :| what? (doubting) my self whats going on Am I random?

but thanks for confirming am not random in predction.

so far so good...i saw 2 men in ur life (tats true)
married around 23 + and 27 (thats true - btw i didnt have time to work on the months so i just did a quick one the 23)

your location (true- some where just straight to the longitudes of canada) cos of ur libra states ur somewhere in america (N/S both)

if thats all true this will be true too that in future you guys will get settled in europe and you will get a child soon not just one but 2 kids

btw sweet of you being there for your step son not everyone does that...supportive and so on to their step kid... you do care abt him...nice

all the best with your future Ill pray for you to get all the happines of the tiny little joys to come to your life...stay blessed.

I am feeling so positive about what i have learnt so far.

Last edited by Angels; 02-06-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:40 PM

You have been extremely accurate Never doubt yourself because you are good at what you do Some people find it hard to believe something they can't understand or believe something they cannot see like your fiance & my husband. Some people have to go through it to know what you say is true. Yep I love my step son, don't know if he knows that or not but I do lol Teenagers are tough. By the way, where are you from? I never asked...& you know me so intimately Hope all is going well with you & your man Maybe a marriage
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:45 PM

well, he is okay...he do understand but then he just want to know if i am just saying to make him happy... becuase things i say on him were good ones could be that...i dont know...

I am from EU

things bwt me and him yea its going well just a bit stuck...due to the location he is living far away form me and i am here...we still stuck with how to tell our parents and how things gonna work and so on...

lets see how things go... i sense everything will be alright "hopefully"
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:49 PM

Well, I say this is you & him are happy regardless of religion, sex, ablilities etc. then you're parents should be equally happy for you. My childs' happiness would be all that matters to me no matter what they chose to do. Where in EU are you? & where is he? Cause sometimes long distance relationships are hard but not impossible.
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:56 PM

Our families are not a problem in a ways they are okay. they both side will be fine and happy for us... only problem is the laws and govt. you know he cant come here but to get him here i need to marry him. i was wonderign abt what are the options and so on just flying around my head.... we got time still worried like how things gonna work.

because of the fake ppl who use marraige for someother needs in foriegn countries the govt have made the rules and processes so hard sp for the long distance relationships. thats really affecting the geniune couples...grrrr...

man he was here sometime back same country as i was but we missed lol the fate just bring us together haha... he has been to my town just few streets away form my house but still we didnt know each other at that point of time hahaha

Last edited by Angels; 02-06-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Unread 02-06-2013, 05:03 PM

Have you studied the laws of your state or province & his as well? Because here in the states if you have a visa you can come for an extended time. Where do you live, meaning province, state, country? Because that will have a lot to do with it.
Unread 02-06-2013, 05:06 PM

Have you ever met him personally? The reason I ask is make sure he's really serious because I don't want you to get hurt because I can tell you are a very caring, loving & loyal person & very emotional & I hate to hear you be upset. I've been there & it isn't fun.
Angels (02-06-2013)
Unread 02-06-2013, 05:18 PM

yeah! i have been there too at my very early 20s where one *** (gemini) fickle minded person said he loves me and so on...came all the way from australia married me then left me saying he want to marry someone his parents wish for & his family wont accpet me because am not from his country or cast or religion and so on.

he wanted to marrya millianore girl for that he divorced me without my concerned due to the **** rules in his country. i had nothing to do to fight against it but get depressed and it took me 8 yrs to get back to normal.

that to i got back to normal once because of my fiance. I trust him he is a capricorn (not like fickle head gemini) Capricorn men are so steadya dn loyal they would never cheat. plus...i have seen both our charts it says he is the one.

also i have check other sources on my life my palm reading and asian chart reading...with prof astrologer (my parents did that for me) it was said that i will get married between 29-31 yrs when i reach* plus...1st marriage wont last but my 2nd one would last forever and i will live happily. i willg et my own family my husband my kids only after i turn 30. yea kinda that even if i get married to my fiance now or later this year any how all the process gonna take a couple of years and by the time we start our family together i will be 30

I am hoping everythign should go fine, i have seen he worst in my past i was nearly dead in crying and felt i should never be born. but now since my fiance came in my life i feel like i am born again
Unread 02-06-2013, 05:52 PM

Well, regardless what happens everyone was born for a reason & your just looking for love & happiness just like the rest of us I guess most of us have to go through that first bad marriage as a learning experience. Also I believe that being here on earth is a learning experience, to teach us to be humble & thankful for the wonderfulness of the afterlife. If we never come to earth & suffer some our souls will never progress to the beings we are meant to be which is, understanding, kind, forgiving, loving, loyal, faithful, trustworthy, & above all selfless so never get discouraged because God always has a plan for us even if we do not understand it. I'm sorry for your hurtful past & hope things all work out for the best because you have a lot of love in your heart that anyone would be great full to have & if they cannot see that then they do not deserve your love.
Unread 02-06-2013, 07:46 PM

Thanks jeno

Tags
chart, children, infertility, kids, natal, predicting, read