Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-29-2021, 06:21 PM

Will my marriage end in Divorce?

I want to thank those that takes the time to read the questions and answer them. 😊

I am Ale and I am currently married to a man that I was with for 7 years. I got married at 21 and had my Daugther before I got married at 21. I have given up in this relationship for over two years. I have tried and fought what I needed and wanted in this relationship but all I ever received was harsh and cold responses and no admiration and romance. There was security, forgiveness, and little love in this relationship but I have tried to understand that the person I married is that way, cold and unresponsive and only restrict me to do things in what he wants. I barely had a say and when he did let me spend time with my parents and sisters, he would be okay but once I was home he would treat me like I was sleeping with men. He is a good person but I feel more like he is a father to me than an actually husband and lover. Sex got to a point where it cringing. I do not even care about whatís going on around the house because I felt unappreciated and not that he sees that he temporarily ďtriesĒ to help me but he goes back to his normal cold self. I really am tired but I am scared to divorce because of my Daugther. I feel that he will use my Daugther as a tactic or he will make my life miserable. I fear that I will be more restricted in some way. I do love him but I donít want what he gives me.

I see Saturn in the 7th house in my chart play out, but I am not sure what other aspects is playing out. I just want to know if this relationship will end? Will I be happy with just my daughter?

I am not sure how to add the chart but Iíll give you my birth.

Mine- July 20th 1992 Valhalla, New York 6:35am
His - July 4th 1990 Los Teques, Venezuela 5:30pm

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cc32filemcMj88-u1583957152/astro_acc_01_03_ale_rose_eli_hp.64709.37558.png

Last edited by AleRose; 05-04-2021 at 06:01 PM.
Unread 04-30-2021, 12:09 PM

Re: Will my marriage end in Divorce?

That is one of many reasons I fear of divorce because of her. Itís been 7 years that I will have have tried to fix everything in the relationship and the way he treats his own daughter is the same way he treats me. I rather have my Daugther and I to be alone than to have someone who is constantly scolding her and rarely give her the love and affirmation that she desire. Divorce is terrible but I do look at this way, my parents when through the same and I do wish my parents ended in divorce because how my dad treated my mom. I kept that in my mind and heart for years and eventually found someone similar to my dad. Now I understand that itís better that way than being with someone who doesnít know how to appreciate and love a family. I went to counseling and ití hasnít been working. I understand, where can I get the appropriate chart to post?
Unread 05-01-2021, 03:33 AM

Re: Will my marriage end in Divorce?

There are stickies here on how to attach a chart. It is a courtesy on this forum to attach your own chart.

From a computer, save the chart to your computer, then upload it as an attachment, starting by clicking on "go advanced" at the bottom of your next message.

From a cell phone save the horoscope to an image retrieval service like imgur.com, then post the link.

Astrodienst www.astro.com has the most legible free charts.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Tags
divorce, marriage