Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-13-2021, 04:10 PM

Could someone read my chart and explain some of the main things that stand out

I have looked up everything about my individual placements & aspects but have trouble making sense of them together. If someone could give me some sort of information about the main aspects/placements in my chart that stand out to you, that would be amazing
Attached Images
File Type: png Natal Chart.png (114.9 KB, 19 views)

Unread 03-14-2021, 05:11 PM

Re: Could someone read my chart and explain some of the main things that stand out

do you have one or two t squares?

those could have important meaning they say difficult aspects are more significative
Unread 03-14-2021, 05:35 PM

Re: Could someone read my chart and explain some of the main things that stand out

Hello there,
With 3 planets in the 9th House ruled by & Moon there is a real Jupiter flair to your chart. Meaning, you are optimistic, lucky, enjoy travel, meeting foreigners & are open to new ideas.
There is pain in your life which you must take the time to heal from. With placement, you can take the initiative & seek out ways to help yourself. There is likely coldness & strict upbringing. But as an adult, you can choose to be happy, what you want to do with your life. placement often indicates marriage later in life and/or with an older/younger person.
Your home will bring you much joy & you could even work in real estate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosje View Post
I have looked up everything about my individual placements & aspects but have trouble making sense of them together. If someone could give me some sort of information about the main aspects/placements in my chart that stand out to you, that would be amazing
Unread 03-14-2021, 05:36 PM

p.s. You would also be talented as a teacher/writer.
Unread 03-14-2021, 08:01 PM

I have a t-square between the sun, moon and mars and I think I also have one between the moon, mercury and mars. Do you know more about t-squares? and what it means? I have looked up stuff about t-squares but it is hard to find anything with the exact placements that I have. Thanks for your response by the way
Unread 03-14-2021, 08:04 PM

Hey Blackbery, thank you for your response!! Really helpful insights P.s I would love to be a writer; a screenwriter for films in particular, so it's nice of you to say that
Unread 03-15-2021, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosje View Post
The main aspects: Moon-Mercury-Nodes Grand Cross

The main placements: three planets in the 4th; three planets in the 9th
Unread 03-16-2021, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xichuwangwai View Post
The main aspects: Moon-Mercury-Nodes Grand Cross

The main placements: three planets in the 4th; three planets in the 9th

Hey xichuwangwai, thanks for your message

Do you have any information about these aspects/positions?

Especially the grand cross? Because I have no idea how to interpret an aspect like this myself. Thanks again for your reply
Unread 03-16-2021, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToltecLearn View Post
do you have one or two t squares?

those could have important meaning they say difficult aspects are more significative

I have a t-square between the sun, moon and mars and I think I also have one between the moon, mercury and mars. Do you know more about t-squares? and what it means? I have looked up stuff about t-squares but it is hard to find anything with the exact placements that I have. Thanks for your response by the way
Unread 03-16-2021, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
p.s. You would also be talented as a teacher/writer.

Hey Blackbery, thank you for your response!! Really helpful insights P.s I would love to be a writer; a screenwriter for films in particular, so it's nice of you to say that

Tags
chart, explain, main, read, stand, things