Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 01-22-2021, 03:13 AM

Why are Leo men compatible with Aries women but not Sag women?

Among celebs I have seen so many male Leo celebs marry Aries women and among close friends I have seen this pairing a lot.

On the flip side, I've seen Leos go more for water sign and earth sign women more than Sag women.

Why is this pairing so rare?

Unread 01-22-2021, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The19thLaw View Post
Among celebs I have seen so many male Leo celebs marry Aries women and among close friends I have seen this pairing a lot.

On the flip side, I've seen Leos go more for water sign and earth sign women more than Sag women.

Why is this pairing so rare?
As always, it's going to depend upon the rest of the chart. I'm Aries with cap moon and my relationships with two Leo's didn't work out as well as relationships with earth signs. Bizarrely, I found these particular Leo's 'just too much' (one a model and the other a band manager) but their loyalty is hard to beat as was the magnetism of both of them. On the other hand, I liked the stability of the earth signs to my fire. I don't know any sag so can't comment on the compatibility of them with leo and again, it's going to depend on the rest of the signs. Be interesting to see others perspectives.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
saloni sharma (01-30-2021)
Unread 01-26-2021, 03:32 AM

Re: Why are Leo men compatible with Aries women but not Sag women?

Ya but Sun Signs do matter.
Unread 01-26-2021, 05:50 AM

The Sun is a pretty important force in our solar system, important to Earth, important in a global and national and geologic scale, and important in our day to day lives.
Unread 01-26-2021, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
The Sun is a pretty important force in our solar system, important to Earth, important in a global and national and geologic scale, and important in our day to day lives.
Yes, the sun is definitely important, but as an Aries sun I haven't worked out with the Leo's I have had relationships with although having said that, I liked both of them for their loyalty and wit and probably would have preferred to have been friends. I have enjoyed my relationships more with the earth signs because of the stability. That is just my personal experience though. Im sure lots of people may be different.
Unread 01-30-2021, 03:33 AM

I am a Sagittarius (12/3/87). I have been in a relationship with one Leo, and we were incompatible. According to sun sign astrology, I should match well with both Leo and Aries partners. However, with a Moon in Taurus, Venus in Capricorn, and Mars in Scorpio, I need stability and unwavering devotion in ALL of my relationships. This becomes even more apparent with a Pluto in Scorpio aspecting my Mars and Venus. However, fire signs traditionally arenít really know for this. As stated by another poster, one really needs to look at the entire natal chart.
Unread 01-30-2021, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggie87RN View Post
I am a Sagittarius (12/3/87). I have been in a relationship with one Leo, and we were incompatible. According to sun sign astrology, I should match well with both Leo and Aries partners. However, with a Moon in Taurus, Venus in Capricorn, and Mars in Scorpio, I need stability and unwavering devotion in ALL of my relationships. This becomes even more apparent with a Pluto in Scorpio aspecting my Mars and Venus. However, fire signs traditionally arenít really know for this. As stated by another poster, one really needs to look at the entire natal chart.
Lemme guess, water signs get you.
Unread 01-30-2021, 05:44 AM
Banned

A Leo man is compassionate, loves his partner and does not fail to surprise her with his charming, yet gentle characteristics. Though he acquires traits of being superior and authoritative in nature, he is a man who is very loyal and honest and Sag woman wishes to have fun while he can be full of himself at times. They keep the flame of passion and romance alive even after decades.
Unread 01-30-2021, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Lemme guess, water signs get you.
Once again, it is more than just sun signs. However, I would say that for long-term commitment Cancer would be my favorite. Yet, I would look the natal chart and synastry chart for more complete information.
Unread 01-30-2021, 04:21 PM

Sag women are just kind of the outliers of all the fire signs, most I know have it out for Leos in a bad way. Like they want to ruin one.
Unread 02-01-2021, 01:10 AM

Sagittarius is related to humor, they don't take things as seriously as signs like Leo, Scorpio, or Capricorn. Leo might find Sagittarius's goofiness offputting! I think it's more of the Leo person that doesn't like the Sagittarius, rather than the other way around!
Unread 02-01-2021, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentR89day View Post
Sagittarius is related to humor, they don't take things as seriously as signs like Leo, Scorpio, or Capricorn. Leo might find Sagittarius's goofiness offputting! I think it's more of the Leo person that doesn't like the Sagittarius, rather than the other way around!
Nah, I think it is the other way around. I think Sagittarius women have it out for Leo men and there is hatred towards them. Leo men naturally attract envy from other men but the evolved ones make something of themselves. My guess is that Sag women naturally feel like the Leo would go for a more traditionally beautiful sign like Libra, Taurus, or Pisces (all Venus ruled) and so they become rude and scheming towards Leo men, intentionally treating them poorly.

A Leo man is not going to take disrespect too well hence why the pairing is quite rare.

I have seen it happen often where Sag women are the main ones that have it out for a Leo and are hellbent on making his life miserable.
Unread 02-04-2021, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Nah, I think it is the other way around. I think Sagittarius women have it out for Leo men and there is hatred towards them. Leo men naturally attract envy from other men but the evolved ones make something of themselves. My guess is that Sag women naturally feel like the Leo would go for a more traditionally beautiful sign like Libra, Taurus, or Pisces (all Venus ruled) and so they become rude and scheming towards Leo men, intentionally treating them poorly.

A Leo man is not going to take disrespect too well hence why the pairing is quite rare.

I have seen it happen often where Sag women are the main ones that have it out for a Leo and are hellbent on making his life miserable.
I've seen it on the other side of the coin, I guess it depends on what social circle you're in too.

As a Sagittarius, I have liked Leos a lot! But then again, I have Moon in Leo, and also some Saturn, which helps damper the bouncy, Jupiterian traits, down, a bit!
Unread 02-05-2021, 02:56 AM

nah

Sag women have it out for Leo men
Unread 02-07-2021, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggie87RN View Post
As an Aries with earth ASC and moon I also like the stability and loyalty and leo are certainly loyal, but I am definitely more attracted to the balance of earth and fire in my relationships. I found in both my leo relationships that I became much quieter, but they were both extremely witty so great as friends. Aries can be very loyal in relationships despite the bad press on sun sign Aries.
Unread 02-07-2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
According to many professional astrologers the sun, moon and ASC are the key to everything in the horoscope and I definitely agree.
Unread 02-07-2021, 01:55 PM

Aries and Aries doesn't go so well together, either! Too alike, like two rams pushing each others' horns against each other!
Unread 02-07-2021, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Aries and Aries doesn't go so well together, either! Too alike, like two rams pushing each others' horns against each other!
I agree with you on the incompatibility for relationships, but I have had some good friendships with Aries. I have had a couple of friendships with Leos but don't know any sag. Preference is Capricorn despite both Aries and Cap being cardinal.
sentR89day (02-08-2021)
Unread 02-08-2021, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuses View Post
I agree with you on the incompatibility for relationships, but I have had some good friendships with Aries. I have had a couple of friendships with Leos but don't know any sag. Preference is Capricorn despite both Aries and Cap being cardinal.
You must have other things in your chart, because Aries and Capricorn isn't a very good combination!

I tend to get along with other fire signs well. With Aries, I do like them, but they bud heads with my Mars in Aries, so there's a competitiveness between each other!

I do get along with probably about 60% of Scorpios, because I have Venus in Scorpio conjunct Pluto in Scorpio!
Unread 02-08-2021, 12:22 AM

Because Aries ruled by Mars and Leo ruled by the Sun are hotter elements than Sagittarius which is ruled by Jupiter. I know Jupiter is huge like the Sun, but it's not the greatest match. I find Aries people to be hot-tempered and Leo to be dramatic, and Sagittarians are much happier and doesn't get angry so easily.
sentR89day (02-13-2021)
Unread 02-08-2021, 12:34 AM

I have no idea if "Leo is more compatible with Aries than Sag" is the truth, cause I never did any research about it. It takes thousands, at least hundreds of cases, for me to be sort of convinced. Well anyway, let's just say it is true, and let's entertain.

This time let's talk about Sun signs, and Sun signs alone.

1, FACE
Face, or you can call it pride, or respect, or vanity, or whatever, is very important to Leo. Aries and Sag are all direct and quick, but in different ways. Aries, actions. Sag, words. Actions can't hurt the face much... what, you say a punch in the face? To Leo, even a punch in the face, not as half hurtful as a word in the face. Well, everyone konws the power of words, hurtful words. And while Leo being hurt, Sag is like "I didn't mean it", no really, Sag really didn't mean it, even better, Sag might just totally forgot what she/he said.

2, KID
Leo is like a kid, and so is Aries. So they sure can play together. And you know, it's gonna be like "See you tomorrow, Professor Sag", and then Leo and Aries walk hand in hand into the horizon.

3, FAIRY TALE
When it comes to love, Leo thinks of herself/himself as a princess/prince, and believe it or not, Aries wants a princess/prince, yep, they live in fairy tales. Sag on the other hand, writes fairy tales, through which expressing her/his philosophical views, but Sag doesn't live in them.

4, HOT
No, I'm not talking about hot looks, I'm talk about personality. The Sun rules Leo, Mar rules Aries, Jupiter rules Sag, and according to ancient astrology, the Sun is hot, Mars is hot, Jupiter is warm. Hot and hot, now that's a match. Hot and warm, well, better than hot and cold, but still, not so match.

I can think of more reasons but... I'm kinda tire of English right now, so The End.
Unread 02-08-2021, 08:45 AM

Quote:
You must have other things in your chart, because Aries and Capricorn isn't a very good combination!

I tend to get along with other fire signs well. With Aries, I do like them, but they bud heads with my Mars in Aries, so there's a competitiveness between each other!

I do get along with probably about 60% of Scorpios, because I have Venus in Scorpio conjunct Pluto in Scorpio!
Yes, I have Virgo ASC, Taurus Mercury and Capricorn moon so I am pretty comfortable with earth signs. Venus is in Gemini so can get on with air too but definitely don't get on with a lot of Scorpios I have met. I think all that earth calms the Aries down as I am not competitive at all and never have been. Venus in Scorpio conjunct Pluto sounds intense. Just wonder how that is for you? Maybe it's the Scorpio that butts heads with the Aries.
sentR89day (02-13-2021)
Unread 02-13-2021, 04:36 AM

I think the other thing here is the denial factor. Sag women lie to themselves a lot and just BS themselves about things in life. They may want to be rich but then after being unable to obtain riches, say that rich people are evil and being rich is overrated. They may want the male model looking guy or the hot popular guy but then realizing how a Libra, Aries, or other sign women are more appealing to him; just rationalize themselves out of attraction.

I notice that is the key with Sag women, they try to rationalize themselves out of attraction due to fearing rejection deep down. Aries women and Leo men go well together because an Aries woman will go for what she wants in a man and not fear rejection. Sag women are not so blunt, they tend to settle for lesser men than what they are attracted to hence why they cheat so much.

Ironically, I've known a lot more cases of Sag women cheating on their spouses with a Leo or having a wild fling with a Leo than the two getting married and such.

To the Leo, it was like that embarrassing one night stand which felt good in the moment but one they would not brag to their friends about. After all, Leos want the finest gals and usually the Venusian ruled Libra, Taurus, or Pisces is it. Sag women aren't exactly models.
The Following User Says Thank You to The19thLaw For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (02-13-2021)
Unread 02-13-2021, 07:30 AM

I agree. There are numerous cases of serial killers who focus on killing men being Sags. I think they're psychotic, pompous, and explode, then run away when things don't go their way.

Last edited by Bunraku; 02-13-2021 at 07:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
The19thLaw (02-13-2021)
Unread 02-13-2021, 07:31 AM

This is from a serious publication in India that details the downsides of saggitarius:
https://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/as...de-sagittarius

Notice how this is longer than other articles??
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
The19thLaw (02-13-2021)

Tags
aries, compatible, women