midpoints and signs

or1000

hello all.
i have a question on midpoints and their signs. i have a mars neptune quincunx and trying to figure out ways to integrate it. my mars on midheaven. you can see attached if it is easier. i believe the midpoint is aries - what does this mean?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 20.36.48.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 20.36.48.png
    243.3 KB · Views: 21

or1000

hello all.
i have a question on midpoints and their signs. i have a mars neptune quincunx and trying to figure out ways to integrate it. my mars on midheaven. you can see attached if it is easier. i believe the midpoint is aries - what does this mean?
I’m trying to understand what is going to motivate me to go after my biggest dreams and stay like that. What public persona/professional career is going to keep me motivated to maintain.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I would not spend time on the exotic quincunx that Mars on your MH makes [or even spend time on aspects to outer planets] if you are looking for personal motivation. I think that the very close high energy square from Mars to Jupiter is influential in how your career develops and unfolds, with Jupiter in its dignity in Pisces.

I would also look to the ruler of Mars: Mercury, as well as Mercury's aspects. Of note is Merc's high energy t-square with your Moon and Saturn. I would also look at the ruler of Mercury: Sun, which is trine/triggering the Moon-Merc-Saturn t-square.
These considerations are where some important riches are. Tease those configurations apart, looking at each planet's relation the sign it is in [dignified, fall, exaltation], what aspects it makes, what is its relation to the SIGN of each planet [reception] that it aspects.

Ignore the things you already think about yourself; begin painting a portrait of yourself in these little tiny steps. You may be amazed at what you find when you look patiently and carefully. :)

Wishing you the very best,

Last edited:

or1000

I would not spend time on the exotic quincunx that Mars on your MH makes [or even spend time on aspects to outer planets] if you are looking for personal motivation. I think that the very close high energy square from Mars to Jupiter is influential in how your career develops and unfolds, with Jupiter in its dignity in Pisces.

I would also look to the ruler of Mars: Mercury, as well as Mercury's aspects. Of note is Merc's high energy t-square with your Moon and Saturn. I would also look at the ruler of Mercury: Sun, which is trine/triggering the Moon-Merc-Saturn t-square.
These considerations are where some important riches are. Tease those configurations apart, looking at each planet's relation the sign it is in [dignified, fall, exaltation], what aspects it makes, what is its relation to the SIGN of each planet [reception] that it aspects.

Ignore the things you already think about yourself; begin painting a portrait of yourself in these little tiny steps. You may be amazed at what you find when you look patiently and carefully. :)

Wishing you the very best,

Thank you. with jupiter being in pisces, would you say this has a similar affect to neptune?
Also, looking at the ruler of gemini being mercury, and its opposition to neptune.. neptune still has an input here, right?how is that you would interpret these connections to mercury? as if they made it to mars? or would you not take it so literally?
'Ignore the things you already think about yourself' was very necessary to reading your own chart! could you possibly explain to me what you mean by 'what is its relation to the SIGN of each planet [reception] that it aspects.' further. i don't quite understand your language.

Last edited: