Fattest sign in the zodiac??

AppLeo

What do you guys think??

I think the top three fatties would be Taurus, Cancer, and Sagittarius. :biggrin:

Some Taurus's are actually pretty sporty from what I've seen cuz they're all outdoorsy in stuff, but they eat a lot so...

Cancers are so sweet, but are plump. Not obese, but a lot of cancers I know have a little extra weight :3

Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter and these people tend to be thicker. When you look at capricorn people, who are ruled by saturn, they are like walking sticks. Jupiter adds the extra mass cuz expansion and not limitation.

ashriia

I'm gonna disagree.

Obesity is a pisces/neptune issue.

Jupiter doesn't always make one fat. Jupiter can make one tall as well.

Cancers can be plump. But more often than not, they are just not skinny, just average weight, it's most noticeable in their faces(the moon that is). Cancer women are however very curvy 99% of the time.

I've yet to see a fat Sagittarius. Seems like they are all slender and tall.

Taurus can be heavyset sometimes. Taurus shapes are kind of boxy especially around the mid section/bum. but there is too much variation. Adele and Uma Thurman are both taurus suns and the only thing that is similar about them is a naturalness and classic venus soft voice.

Blaze

Account Closed
Taurus is one cake eating, candy worshiping, heavy set, scale breaking, earth shattering, gravity making, orbit having, fat cake loving bull of a sign, but rarely do I see fat ones.

Jupiter or Venus would be fatness makers, imo. Jupiter for excess, Venus cause that ice cream taste too **** good.

ashriia

Taurus is one cake eating, candy worshiping, heavy set, scale breaking, earth shattering, gravity making, orbit having, fat cake loving bull of a sign, but rarely do I see fat ones.

Jupiter or Venus would be fatness makers, imo. Jupiter for excess, Venus cause that ice cream taste too **** good.

lol. As a taurus sun, I approve of this message. :lol:

Bunraku

Fire signs tend to be skinny, with the exception of Leo, that can be bigger framed/bulkier/etc.. Fire burns, water retains.

Bunraku

No Leo's aren't fat. :smile:

Where did I say fat? I said bigger framed.

8b60005708eaffe3a1195c8815583d61.jpg