Start of a fling? Friendship? Or none of the above?

ProgressedMoonInScropio

Will we hang out again?

So I met a guy, we have very hot synastry..we hung out on Saturday & hooked up. We ended up talking for about 3 hrs after we "hooked up". We've talked since. He says he's looking for a fwb thing and I'm not really looking for anything serious myself. We had fun and I'd like to hang out again. I think we enjoyed talking to each other...So I'm wondering if he'd be willing to hang out with me again.

Thank you.

Attachments

• question.jpg
    question.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Horary asks that you pose one clear question. Would you mind to consider all you are posing here and see if you can isolate and tell the main, most pressing, need-to-know question?

ProgressedMoonInScropio

I got an email that you replied but I don't see it anymore. But to be clear, yes as of right now I like him as a person. I had a good time on Saturday and would like to hang out with him again. I would like to know if he feels the same and if he would like to continue for us to hang out. If anybody needs more info I'll be more than happy to provide. I've been thinking about this a lot and I would like to ease my mind. Even if it isn't the answer I want, then I will be able to move on.

Thank you.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think there is some connection between you. Both of your significators, you/Mercury and him/Jupiter, have essential dignity as triplicity rulers of their respective sign placements. Good start.

Looking at receptivity between you, according to the dignities that Ptolemy was thought to use, he/Jupiter is the mixed or third triplicity ruler of your/Mercury's sign in Libra. This is coupled with him/Jupiter being in your/Mercury's term. Both point to an affinity from him in your direction.

Looking at reception from you to him, it's a bit weaker. You/Mercury are only in his/Jupiter's term. But we have some level of reception, some motivation to meet again.

Next we look to see if there will actually be another meeting and the chart suggests that yes there will, since your significator moves toward an aspect with his significator. The aspect being a favorable one, a sextile, points to there being some ease with which this coming together happens.

I would mention, however, that since Moon, as indicator of the matter's unfolding, applies to an opposition with the Sun, there may be some obstacles, some false starts.

Last edited:

ProgressedMoonInScropio

I think there is some connection between you. Both of your significators, you/Mercury and him/Jupiter, have essential dignity as triplicity rulers of their respective sign placements. Good start.

Looking at receptivity between you, according to the dignities that Ptolemy was thought to use, he/Jupiter is the mixed or third triplicity ruler of your/Mercury's sign in Libra. This is coupled with him/Jupiter being in your/Mercury's term. Both point to an affinity from him in your direction.

Looking at reception from you to him, it's a bit weaker. You/Mercury are only in his/Jupiter's term. But we have some level of reception, some motivation to meet again.

Next we look to see if there will actually be another meeting and the chart suggests that yes there will, since your significator moves toward an aspect with his significator. The aspect being a favorable one, a sextile, points to there being some ease with which this coming together happens.

I would mention, however, that since Moon, as indicator of the matter's unfolding, applies to an opposition with the Sun, there may be some obstacles, some false starts.

Wow thank you so much! Hmm interesting you say that it would appear I like him more than I think..I know I'm emotionally holding back because he said he only want fwb. Also I feel I'm a little obsessed with him & of course those aren't "true" feelings about someone just a fascination.

One more question, would you see us knowing each other long-term? I for some reason feel us meeting is fated & that I'd like him to be in my life. I feel like we've come together to teach each other something.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think it is possible that you might know each other long term. If that had been your true underlying question when you cast this chart [and quite likely it was], then the chart to me seems to be more favorable than not. Certainly not without twists and turns, and adjustments that all relationships require, but a real possibility seems there.

IleneK

Premium Member
Wow thank you so much! Hmm interesting you say that it would appear I like him more than I think..

I edited out my comment shortly after posting about how it appears to you that you feel about him. But what I intended to say was:

you may find out that you like him less than you think you do now, rather than it would appear that you like him more...

ProgressedMoonInScropio

I think it is possible that you might know each other long term. If that had been your true underlying question when you cast this chart [and quite likely it was], then the chart to me seems to be more favorable than not. Certainly not without twists and turns, and adjustments that all relationships require, but a real possibility seems there.

Once again thank you for taking the time to look @ my question, I appreciate it. I'll be honest the question of whether or not it will be long-term was on my mind. But I'm trying to stay realistic as he did say he only wanted fwb & nothing serious. But I can't help but feeling that he may change his mind & the friendship will morph into something serious. I'm just going to see where it goes.

IleneK

Premium Member
Once again thank you for taking the time to look @ my question, I appreciate it. I'll be honest the question of whether or not it will be long-term was on my mind. But I'm trying to stay realistic as he did say he only wanted fwb & nothing serious. But I can't help but feeling that he may change his mind & the friendship will morph into something serious. I'm just going to see where it goes.

You are welcome.
Please remember that it is very important to be honest about the question. Get it really clear in your mind before you cast the chart. It will provide a better horary chart and make for a lot less effort for those who delineate it for you.