does he want to get back together?

girlcat

I broke up with my boyfriend about 6 weeks ago and am thinking about a possible reunion. I tried to reach out casually a couple weeks ago and he didn't seem very responsive, he seemed preoccupied actually.

So I'm wondering if I should reach out again or just leave him alone and try to move on. So my question is does he have any interest in getting back together?

I'm mercury in 3rd trining him (jupiter in 11th). However, I am seperating in retrograde toward saturn. Moon is strong in cancer applying trine to mars which is conjunct ascendant. I'm thinking maybe but there maybe a delay? Or maybe he just wants to be friends because he's in the 11th? What does chiron and neptune conjunct the descendant mean in this case? And mars on the ascendant?

Thank you guys for any input.
GC.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=3mefileYrr5TU-u1160722816

Last edited:

ognjenka

Mercury and Jupiter don't trine. Mercury is retrograde and going back to Saturn, perfection will not occur.

Moon is applying to Mars, ruler of 8th (house of death), and his 2nd (self-esteem). They're receiving each other, but Moon is in sign where Mars has its fall. Moon is separated from Sun and transferring light to Mars - Mars is collecting Sun's and Moon's light.

Ruler of 9th (and his 3rd) is Venus (in sign where Mercury has detriment), there's south node in 9th - losings.

I think the answer is no. You shouldn't contact him. It would only strengthen his vanity.

girlcat

I've attached the chart again, it seems to have expired.
Thank you ognjenka for your response, I always have a hard time learning to interpret horary charts and seem to always look in the wrong places.

Attachments

• does he.gif
    does he.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 35

girlcat

Any other interpretations? Sorry, I'm kind of obsessing over whether or not to proceed. I'm literally losing sleep and have been having pretty bad insomnia for the past 3 weeks lol, pathetic, I know..

I would say hold fire for the moment. Use the time while Mercury is retrograde to get clear in yourself what is best for you. Mercury retrograde suggests a time to back off with your eagerness. Your Mercury trines his significator Jupiter, so there is still a connection between you, although it is separating - but Mercury is nevertheless moving backwards in the Zodiac towards Jupiter, so things are not totally written off. With Mercury applying to a retrograde conjunction with Saturn, there is a need for caution and to look at what the blocks are between you, and to consider if they can be overcome. Note that Jupiter, his significator, is in the 11th house of your friends, but that Neptune, his co-significator in modern horary, is in your 7th house of relationships (whole-sign house system). Neptune is more of a spiritual or psychic link, while Jupiter is more the physical link. In summary, I would suggest to give it time so you can think things through and not to pursue the relationship right now. At the most, work on the friendship.

Last edited:

girlcat

Thank you very much for your response starlight, I really do need to take a step back and feel like this is sound advise. It reinforces what feels right, and a sense of urgency to make a move now just does not. If anything it's just fear, so thanks again :)

Thank you very much for your response starlight, I really do need to take a step back and feel like this is sound advise. It reinforces what feels right, and a sense of urgency to make a move now just does not. If anything it's just fear, so thanks again :)
Glad to help. Good luck!

M

may28gemini

You= Mercury

wanting to know if you should communicate with ex lover. I assign 3rd house (personal communications) which is presented by Mars= him.

Mercury and Mars makes no aspect. Mercury is Rx and moves backwards which suggests to me that you'd be bending over backwards if you are to communicate with him...which means you might have to try a lot to get ahold of him. It does not appear that he wants to be in communication with you as Mars is staying safely behind Mercury.