Who hacked my FB A/C and why?

red

Hi all,

Can this question be answered through a horary chart?

My FB a/c is a super duper private one. I have only a handful of friends in this account. I suspected that someone hacked my FB at first but now I am sure.

Can anybody help me please?

many thanks!:bandit:

Attachments

• who_hacked_my_fb_ac_and_why_hr.11253.54422.jpg
    who_hacked_my_fb_ac_and_why_hr.11253.54422.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 30

red

The 3rd house ruler is Jupiter making a separating trine aspect 0 unit with venus my significator. Does it confirm that my FB account was just recently hacked?

Inline

The 3rd house ruler is Jupiter making a separating trine aspect 0 unit with venus my significator. Does it confirm that my FB account was just recently hacked?

Hi red...i'm a beginner here, but maybe an inaccurate answer will inspire another astrologer to properly answer your question?! :biggrin:

3rd house....hmmm? I'd prefer to look at the 11th house for internet questions, espescially ones around social networking sites...so, 11th hse ruler Sun in 12th meanwhile 7th hse ruler Mars is in 11th....interesting!

I'd say therefore, that yes some guy, maybe even be a partner, hacked into your account to find out 'hidden' info (secrets) about your friends...?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary is designed primarily to answer yes/no questions. As a part of the yes no answer other answers can be obtained.

So a question of: Was my account hacked? is more useful than asking who?

red

Thank you Zarathu.

I asked again- the proper question this time. I really want to know if my suspicions are justified.

Attachments

• was_my_fb_ac_hacked_hr.63389.16825.jpg
    was_my_fb_ac_hacked_hr.63389.16825.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 21

red

Hi red...i'm a beginner here, but maybe an inaccurate answer will inspire another astrologer to properly answer your question?! :biggrin:

3rd house....hmmm? I'd prefer to look at the 11th house for internet questions, espescially ones around social networking sites...so, 11th hse ruler Sun in 12th meanwhile 7th hse ruler Mars is in 11th....interesting!

I'd say therefore, that yes some guy, maybe even be a partner, hacked into your account to find out 'hidden' info (secrets) about your friends...?

well your answer doesn't sound inaccurate to me!

Regarding the first chart:
  1. Mars, significator of other people is in 11th house of social networking, is partile squared by Venus, significator of querent, suggesting your vulnerability to the misuse of other people's will
  2. Venus, significator of querent, in Scorpio, sign of power and secrecy, suggesting querent is overly suspicious, but also may be vulnerable to manipulation and hacking
  3. Sun, significator of 11th house of social networking applies to opposition to Uranus, ruler of technology and social networking, and co-significator of 5th house of romantic interests
  4. Sun, significator of 11th house of social networking, falls in Libra, ruling sign of querent, and is squared by Moon, co-significator of querent.
  5. Sun (significator of social networking), Moon (querent co-significator), Uranus (social networking, technology, and hacking) and Pluto (power abuse) are in a Grand Square suggesting hacking is a real possibility
  6. Uranus, ruler of social networking and hacking is in 7th house (whole house system), suggesting someone may have hacked in.
  7. Part of rectitude at 17 Leo in 11th house of social networking, conjunct Mars, suggesting you are right about the motives of others with regards to your Facebook account.
So overall, the chart suggests your suspicions have validity. In particular, the Venus-Mars partile square suggests some kind of violation (such as hacking) has taken place in relation to your question. As regards to who, Mars is the significator of other people, suggesting the person you most have in mind, and as 7th house in general rules relationships, this could be a romantic interest. As to why, Mars and Venus in square suggest some conflict, whether inner or outer, is going on with you for the other person.
However, in astrology there are no absolutes, so I can not give you proof. That would be found in Facebook security logs held on the Facebook servers.

Last edited:

red

Regarding the first chart:
  1. Mars, significator of other people is in 11th house of social networking, is partile squared by Venus, significator of querent, suggesting your vulnerability to the misuse of other people's will
  2. Venus, significator of querent, in Scorpio, sign of power and secrecy, suggesting querent is overly suspicious, but also may be vulnerable to manipulation and hacking
  3. Sun, significator of 11th house of social networking applies to opposition to Uranus, ruler of technology and social networking, and co-significator of 5th house of romantic interests
  4. Sun, significator of 11th house of social networking, falls in Libra, ruling sign of querent, and is squared by Moon, co-significator of querent.
  5. Sun (significator of social networking), Moon (querent co-significator), Uranus (social networking, technology, and hacking) and Pluto (power abuse) are in a Grand Square suggesting hacking is a real possibility
  6. Uranus, ruler of social networking and hacking is in 7th house (whole house system), suggesting someone may have hacked in.
  7. Part of rectitude at 17 Leo in 11th house of social networking, conjunct Mars, suggesting you are right about the motives of others with regards to your Facebook account.
So overall, the chart suggests your suspicions have validity. In particular, the Venus-Mars partile square suggests some kind of violation (such as hacking) has taken place in relation to your question. As regards to who, Mars is the significator of other people, suggesting the person you most have in mind, and as 7th house in general rules relationships, this could be a romantic interest. As to why, Mars and Venus in square suggest some conflict, whether inner or outer, is going on with you for the other person.
However, in astrology there are no absolutes, so I can not give you proof. That would be found in Facebook security logs held on the Facebook servers.

Hi Starlighteyes,

Thank you so much for your much appreciated post.

I find it interesting that you said 'some conflict, whether inner or outer, is going on with you FOR the other person'. Which is exactly what it is. I don't agree with the set ways of Mars. Does it mean that the person represented by Mars in this chart doesn't find issue with me?

Hi Starlighteyes,

I find it interesting that you said 'some conflict, whether inner or outer, is going on with you FOR the other person'. Which is exactly what it is. I don't agree with the set ways of Mars. Does it mean that the person represented by Mars in this chart doesn't find issue with me?

Mars is in fixed sign, so would indeed have fixed ways, and I would suggest Mars does find issue with you, and, with Venus in Scorpio, does not trust you, possibly for the power you wield in some way, even if that is just the power to attract other people or acquire friends of the opposite sex. This is despite the appearances of Mars's friendliness and love towards you (Sun in Libra disposes Mars), which although genuine, does not tell the whole story of deeper insecurities (your significator, Venus, is in Scorpio in their 8th house - 8th from the 7th in the horary chart). That's my reading of the chart, anyway.

red

I suspected same Starlighteyes. If Mars went through all the hassles to hack into my facebook account it was because he didn't trust me. I posed myself the same question over and over, why would he go through the trouble of hacking into my facebook. It didn't make sense to me. So according to this horary Mars loves Venus but can't bring himself to trust her.

I noticed that venus is applying to mars with a square of 1 unit. Does that mean that Venus will find herself in conflict with mars in one month time?

I suspected same Starlighteyes. If Mars went through all the hassles to hack into my facebook account it was because he didn't trust me. I posed myself the same question over and over, why would he go through the trouble of hacking into my facebook. It didn't make sense to me. So according to this horary Mars loves Venus but can't bring himself to trust her.

I noticed that venus is applying to mars with a square of 1 unit. Does that mean that Venus will find herself in conflict with mars in one month time?

In my opinion, the timing relates to the moment of the question and the events it questions, so the conflict I would say would already be in effect at that time.

The square actually perfects in 1 degree in the chart and some will take that to mean symbolically in one unit of time, such as a day or week, while others will refer to the ephemeris to see when the aspect perfects, which was actually end of September. The chart shows conflict existing around the time of your question. Even though Mars and Venus have moved out of that square now, this does not necessarily mean the conflict has gone, as the horary chart is only ever a system of divination for the moment's circumstances. As it was a square in fixed signs and succedent houses (whole-sign house system), the conflict would seem to me to be long-lasting (months) until things are sorted out.

In my opinion, the timing relates to the moment of the question and the events it questions, so the conflict I would say would already be in effect at that time.

The square actually perfects in 1 degree in the chart and some will take that to mean symbolically in one unit of time, such as a day or week, while others will refer to the ephemeris to see when the aspect perfects, which was actually end of September. The chart shows conflict existing around the time of your question. Even though Mars and Venus have moved out of that square now, this does not necessarily mean the conflict has gone, as the horary chart is only ever a system of divination for the moment's circumstances. As it was a square in fixed signs and succedent houses (whole-sign house system), the conflict would seem to me to be long-lasting (months) until things are sorted out.

As I generally work with 8-degree orbs out of personal preference, and we are talking months, then 9 months from the time of your question could be the span of the conflict that concerns your question, if I was pressed to give a figure for it. However, this is not an exact science, we can only talk in terms of likely influences, and both parties have free will to agree to resolve the conflict at any time. Hope that helps!

red

Oh definitely Starlighteyes, you've helped me tremendously!

One last question if I may.Does this chart show if someone else is pining for Mars?

red

Hi Starlighteyes,

Hi Starlighteyes,

I think you would like to receive a feedback on the reading that you gave me based on the horary chart.

You were absolutely right, yeah someone ( a romantic interest) has hacked my facebook account.