would this work?

Hello,

I have got a new option in regards to our house. There is an option to rent-buy house but we are not sure how it would work. I do not know if this option would work without any fuss.

I should check with the agents if the rent-buy option would get agreed. i have draw a chart with the question in my mind.

will we get the rent-buy option agreed?

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

eekndyn

Hello,

I have got a new option in regards to our house. There is an option to rent-buy house but we are not sure how it would work. I do not know if this option would work without any fuss.

I should check with the agents if the rent-buy option would get agreed. i have draw a chart with the question in my mind.

will we get the rent-buy option agreed?
My answer is no, others could have another opinion.
You Saturn. The contract VE, the home ME, the property owner agent SU. Saturn is not aspecting the home, the contract or the other.

we have paused the buying house option as we have only less time to find a house with in this school, work are priority. so we have been thinking first we rent a house and move and do the rest later after settling down.

Last edited:

greybeard

You seem to neglect investigating the offer itself, to see if it would be advantageous to you or no. First things first. Is it a scam or a legitimate offer.

Don't let your desire to own your own home lead you into a headlong rush into a deal you'll regret.

You are asking the wrong question.

I have a friend who has a 14% note attached to his house. He will never be able to sell without the buyer refinancing. Meanwhile, he pays interest with little reduction of principal. Bad deal, his own fault.

Last edited:
The offer is real and legal. It is been offered by most development companies all over Germany. There is an option to rent buy a house or a plot. Mostly they have the plot and will build a house once the sale is agreed.

In our case we have to move back due to many factors work, schools, home sick and so on. At the same time the landlord of the present house wants their property back by oct. So practically speaking even if we get agreed for a rent buy option we do not have enough time bearing in mind that once we land in Germany we wont have a house unless we rent one. Building would take 6months?

So we have put this buying process aside and have been concentrating in renting a house first. Once we get settled we can think about the buying.

greybeard

The offer is real and legal. It is been offered by most development companies all over Germany. There is an option to rent buy a house or a plot. Mostly they have the plot and will build a house once the sale is agreed.

In our case we have to move back due to many factors work, schools, home sick and so on. At the same time the landlord of the present house wants their property back by oct. So practically speaking even if we get agreed for a rent buy option we do not have enough time bearing in mind that once we land in Germany we wont have a house unless we rent one. Building would take 6months?

So we have put this buying process aside and have been concentrating in renting a house first. Once we get settled we can think about the buying.

Good show.