Question to Cancer men (cheating)

Astra111

Hi all!
I wonder why Cancer men may cheat.
I'm a Cancerian myself and I thought all of us are loyal.
However, I was with a Cancer guy for half a year, and all this time he was sleeping with me and with another girl and he was also searching for a fiancee on the dating sites. I tried to break up with him 3 times because of my suspicions, but he always brought me back. As for me, I was loyal to him.
I can't understand how he could do this to me. Even if he doesn't believe in astrology, couldn't he see I wasn't a toy to play with?..

So, my guestion to Cancer guys: have you ever cheated on your partner? if yes, then why?

!4C

Time and place would have been helpful to place everything in houses.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that aquarius moon doesn't bond in the cancerian way that you are thinking.

There is a neptune opposition with sun which creates deception or misunderstanding. The fact that both are in good aspect to Pluto suggests that manipulation is a factor in the deception.

Venus is in leo, so he may be a real charmer.

Jupiter in pisces square uranus in sagittarius. Saturn is also in sagittarius. So maybe he has a different take on morality.

Never go by the sun alone.

Astra111

!4C, thank you for the explanation!

By the way, I also have Moon in Aquarius and Venus in Leo plus Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius, but I've been loyal to guys (and other people) for my whole life :smile:

So, even if I forgive him (which I still can't though), he's likely to cheat again and again and it'll be a mistake to trust him, right?

Last edited:

!4C

Considering you both have aquarius moons, I don't see the emotional component to monogamy. That leaves individual beliefs and values, which could be different between the both of you. Our code of ethics evolves from birth based on our responses to our experiences. The chart can't reveal that level of detail.

Unfortunately, many people hide their true attitudes about issues, especially if they think other people will oppose them. The best thing is to talk to other non-loyal people (acquaintances) that know him well and he has no reason to mislead. They might better have an idea if this is the usual routine with him.

My personal opinion is that he sees nothing wrong with it. That is why it is always best to formally declare the expectations upfront in relationship rather than assume both are on the same page. Then a violation is a clear breach in the trust.

Last edited:

LishXO

I like this thread. I have been searching for an answer to why my guy has these "cheating" tendencies.

He has Mars in Aquarius and I from what I read up on that it could definitely be a contribution to a cheating heart... Where is your guys' Mars??

I would also like to know what else might be a factor in this?

actio

I think it has more to do with him being unhappy in relationship rather than his astrological signs :p

Last edited: