my fear of scorpo

AppLeo

It's OK, I can understand what you are saying. Scorpio energy is alien to you in a way. Your personal karma is such that you don't get to meet kind Scorpios very often. Unless you try to develop the good Scorpio energy in your chart. I stay away from Leo Suns because the Sun rules my 12th. I only got to meet the lower order Leo energy people because I personally detest and underestimate the importance of that energy but as soon as I started to change that, I met a person who actually hesitates to devour me :lol: Nobody should neglect or misuse any field in the zodiac.

Study Scorpios, you'll understand what good qualities we have too. Stay away from them when you have bad challenges just in case so that you don't undergo too much of a damage.

Do you like me? I'm a Leo Sun and I'm good :3

ALRESCHA

Do you like me? I'm a Leo Sun and I'm good :3

lol what?

Sure.

I wasn't talking about disliking the Leo Suns, so, no reason for that post to be taken personally. What I said is I see no purpose to Leo energy at all AND that I only attract the lower order of Leo energy driven people because I don't see it's point. That's based on my value system I prefer not to discuss with anyone that young.

I do cherish Leo Moons though. They are so precious to me!

Now let's not make this thread about Leo. :biggrin:

AppLeo

lol what?

Sure.

I wasn't talking about disliking the Leo Suns, so, no reason for that post to be taken personally. What I said is I see no purpose to Leo energy at all AND that I only attract the lower order of Leo energy driven people because I don't see it's point. That's based on my value system I prefer not to discuss with anyone that young.

I do cherish Leo Moons though. They are so precious to me!

Now let's not make this thread about Leo. :biggrin:
Just a sure lol. And I'm not that young; you can discuss with me!!

ALRESCHA

OK. LOL.

I don't want to.

Means I don't want to impose my views onto someone that young, not that I discriminating you. Let's not go offtopic here, OK?

ALRESCHA

hey hun, I wouldn't want a stranger online to talk to my child about their (stranger's own) religious or philosophical views, so I won't do that to you :) That's not allowed and even if it was, it's still unethical. Unintentional indoctrination is still indoctrination and it's wrong and that could happen :) Have a nice day

AppLeo

hey hun, I wouldn't want a stranger online to talk to my child about their (stranger's own) religious or philosophical views, so I won't do that to you :) That's not allowed and even if it was, it's still unethical. Unintentional indoctrination is still indoctrination and it's wrong and that could happen :) Have a nice day

I hope you have a nice day too! :sad: