Help!!! Does a troubled marriage await me??!

I have been in an intense relationship with this person for 2 years now. We have certainly had our ups and downs, but “love has conquered all” in the end. They intend to propose to me, and I feel it coming soon. I love them. I want to marry them. But I know astrologically we are not extremely compatible. Our synastry is very good and very bad. I do not know how the actual commitment of marriage will change our behavior as a couple. Would really love to hear some thoughts!! Intrusive thoughts of a horrible end and being trapped plague me, though I am fairly certain I am just “psyching myself out”.

Me:

Them:

ellie04

What issues are you experiencing with this person that's causing you to have such fears? There's no perfect charts and no perfect relationship so unless there's unresolvable issues, why fear what astrology says?

Anyway, your links are not working. You can post a synastry and composite and have both accurate birth times.

What issues are you experiencing with this person that's causing you to have such fears? There's no perfect charts and no perfect relationship so unless there's unresolvable issues, why fear what astrology says?

Anyway, your links are not working. You can post a synastry and composite and have both accurate birth times.

Here’s a link to a general synastry for our charts (I am in orange/red):

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/3043/FqL1ac.jpg

Most of our issues surround stubbornness/restriction as well as some hurt feelings due to insensitivity on occasion from both parties. We encourage one another and have quite a good emotional relationship, though both of us are prone to shutting the other out when upset/becoming frustrated that the other can’t read minds. Some issues with enabling laziness.... it all comes back to this soulmate-like connection and deep love in the end. I’m just worried something will arise post-commitment that I don’t know how to prepare for.