How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Animatrix

love-thinking

Yeah that's true because they are not forceful.

Yeah kind of, or if not wide, the shoulders are usually prominent in some way.

Yes that is correct, I have a lot of Virgo and Capricorn.

I like capricorn men. Something about their stoic nature that makes me want to dive deeper.

I want a man with the perfect combination of scorpio, capricorn and perhaps a little bit of fire. :)

Animatrix

I like capricorn men. Something about their stoic nature that makes me want to dive deeper.

I want a man with the perfect combination of scorpio, capricorn and perhaps a little bit of fire. :)

Capricorns and Virgos are very cold signs, aren't they? They are not sentimental at least.

cocoloco

I am curious, I find Gemini and Leo men most attractive, does it have to do with my Venus being in the fifth? Not sure why I find Gemini attractive.

Last edited:

Animatrix

I am curious, I find Gemini and Leo men most attractive, does it have to do with my Venus being in the fifth? Not sure why I find Gemini attractive.

Leo men are naturally strong and charismatic. Gemini men and women are very beautiful. Errol Flynn was a Gemini. Angelina Jolie is Gemini. They are usually slender and thin, with elegant gaits.

love-thinking

Gemini men are not what people think of when they think of a sexy man. But they are very witty. I do attract then as one part of my 8th house is Gemini. They are your arcetypical king of swords. Honestly I am not into Leo's. Too flamboyant and they're almost like an open book, and they get too much attention. I like privacy and mystery. But I'm biased. Two people with moons and suns in Leo's hurt me and I particularly didn't see anything attractive about them. I think they are the ones that initially get attention. But sometimes they are too self confident and showy to a point where it's pathetic and foolish. Wouldn't date them unless they have a balanced chart. But of course there are bad traits about every sign. My ascendent is libra and I flirt for no reason and I'm usually accused of being too friendly by men which gives the wrong impression. I also have a difficult time saying no and after instances of being too passive; the ugly parts of my chart come through and bite you in your ***(moon in 8th house opposite pluto).

UraSatVen1029

Do quintiles count though? I have Sun-Venus conjunction (16 minutes, reaaaal tight here) in Scorpio, but they both aspect my Capricorn ascendant in quintile. I was expecting a sextile but I remembered that it's way too wide for it be a sextile, but when I generated my chart in astro.com, it came out as a quintile instead. Hm. Does that still affect my ascendant?

Lol. But I already have a stellium in my first house. Neptune, Uranus and Moon. They're not that near the ascendant angle though. But, I have Jupiter Pisces sextiling my asc (4 deg) and Mars Virgo trining my asc (2 deg). *sighs* all my life I was hoping I worked hard enough to look approachable but nooo my Capricorn ascendant plus Mars Virgo won't let me. :( I'm such a reserved, quiet, serious, mature-looking kind of girl. My aloof vibe gives off the wrong impressions, it also doesn't help that I have those planets all with changeable natures in my 1st house. So people usually have different kinds of impressions about me and my appearance.

I heard that with Saturn rising, you may kind of age backwards, may be late bloomers, or may grow more attractive as you age. I find that to be slightly true in my case. I know I'm more prim and proper now, I actually put in effort to look good, to dress smartly and neatly. You may also have good bone structure, but that's if Saturn is not afflicted. Never heard of having broad shoulders though. With Neptune in my 1st house, I'm supposed to bring in some illusion in my appearance. I guess this is where glamour comes in then. I may be more attractive wearing more make up and better clothes than going all natural and whatnot, and can fool people into thinking that I may look attractive and have great features, but really, I'm not haha.

Jupiter brings in the fleshiness in my appearance, which is why I'm a little chubbier than most Capricorn ascendants. I like to think that Virgo placements and aspects can bring in the innocent type of look into a person, someone healthy and young looking. Isn't Ariana Grande a Virgo Rising? Although, she's so skinny. But she loves eating healthily, she's vegan.

Taurus ascendants are attractive as well, ugh <3 Mariah Carey, in the 90's. She was a total bae. And that lucious hair she used to wear early in her career, she looked anazing. She is obviously very sensual as well. Ariana Grande has Venus in Taurus and is aspecting her acsendsnt as well. She's also very attractive.

Scorpio risings are striking and hot. A lot of people can agree. Especially with prominent Pluto or strong pluto in the natal chart. I don't have much going on with pluto except it semisquares my MC 0 degrees, and it semi-sextiles my Sun and Venus Scorpio. Lol. As if I couldn't get any more Scorpionic now. But these two planets are just quintiles to my ascendant. So I don't probably look a lot like Scorpios.

I was hoping I may have even a little pinch of physical beauty and see if it can be traced with astrology. But it seems to me that physical beauty is a little more subjective and broad.

These are the signs that I often found in women who are attractive, charming, graceful and have sex appeal.
Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Aries, Libra, Pisces and even Capricorn too.

Animatrix

Do quintiles count though? I have Sun-Venus conjunction (16 minutes, reaaaal tight here) in Scorpio, but they both aspect my Capricorn ascendant in quintile. I was expecting a sextile but I remembered that it's way too wide for it be a sextile, but when I generated my chart in astro.com, it came out as a quintile instead. Hm. Does that still affect my ascendant?

Lol. But I already have a stellium in my first house. Neptune, Uranus and Moon. They're not that near the ascendant angle though. But, I have Jupiter Pisces sextiling my asc (4 deg) and Mars Virgo trining my asc (2 deg). *sighs* all my life I was hoping I worked hard enough to look approachable but nooo my Capricorn ascendant plus Mars Virgo won't let me. :( I'm such a reserved, quiet, serious, mature-looking kind of girl. My aloof vibe gives off the wrong impressions, it also doesn't help that I have those planets all with changeable natures in my 1st house. So people usually have different kinds of impressions about me and my appearance.

I heard that with Saturn rising, you may kind of age backwards, may be late bloomers, or may grow more attractive as you age. I find that to be slightly true in my case. I know I'm more prim and proper now, I actually put in effort to look good, to dress smartly and neatly. You may also have good bone structure, but that's if Saturn is not afflicted. Never heard of having broad shoulders though. With Neptune in my 1st house, I'm supposed to bring in some illusion in my appearance. I guess this is where glamour comes in then. I may be more attractive wearing more make up and better clothes than going all natural and whatnot, and can fool people into thinking that I may look attractive and have great features, but really, I'm not haha.

Jupiter brings in the fleshiness in my appearance, which is why I'm a little chubbier than most Capricorn ascendants. I like to think that Virgo placements and aspects can bring in the innocent type of look into a person, someone healthy and young looking. Isn't Ariana Grande a Virgo Rising? Although, she's so skinny. But she loves eating healthily, she's vegan.

Taurus ascendants are attractive as well, ugh <3 Mariah Carey, in the 90's. She was a total bae. And that lucious hair she used to wear early in her career, she looked anazing. She is obviously very sensual as well. Ariana Grande has Venus in Taurus and is aspecting her acsendsnt as well. She's also very attractive.

Scorpio risings are striking and hot. A lot of people can agree. Especially with prominent Pluto or strong pluto in the natal chart. I don't have much going on with pluto except it semisquares my MC 0 degrees, and it semi-sextiles my Sun and Venus Scorpio. Lol. As if I couldn't get any more Scorpionic now. But these two planets are just quintiles to my ascendant. So I don't probably look a lot like Scorpios.

I was hoping I may have even a little pinch of physical beauty and see if it can be traced with astrology. But it seems to me that physical beauty is a little more subjective and broad.

These are the signs that I often found in women who are attractive, charming, graceful and have sex appeal.
Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Aries, Libra, Pisces and even Capricorn too.

Well Sun conjunct Venus is Always a good sign, because it gives your Sun charm and Beauty. I've seen couple of models with Sun conjunct Venus, without Venus aspecting ascendant. Any aspect between Venus and the ascendant, even if minor, will add more or less Beauty to the appearance and body. You write beautifully so don't worry, you seem like a soft and likable person.

I have found all signs to be attractive, but yeah, Scorpios seem to be very high on the list when it comes to sex appeal. But other than Scorpios, I have seen attractive people of all signs. It doesn't seem to be so much about Sun/asc signs as it is about planets aspects.

But each sign may of course express its Beauty in different ways. The most sexed signs are Aries and Scorpio (because they are ruled by Mars and Pluto, two planets which is much about lust and sex) so when planets are aspecting well they often come out as sexy and charismatic. People with a lot of Aries/Scorpio will therefore not be charming and graceful first and foremost, but sexy.

Taurus/Libra, since ruled by Venus, are frequently the most Beautiful signs, like the charming gentleman and the graceful lady. The Libra charm is very cute and Taurus/Libra are usually endowed with Beautiful bodies, with thick skin and full lips etc. Taurus men, if healthy and the horoscope is favorable, are usually very well built, and having Beautiful voices. So people with a lot of Taurus/Libra will be charming, in that classical way, not necessarily in a sexual or overbearing way. Venus in Taurus is almost a certain indicator of a Beautiful, sensual voice.

All planets have their own kind of charisma.

Sun gives honor, a sunny complexion (notice all the Scorpio Risings with Sun in the 1st house - they are blonde and lighter than ordinary Scorpios), and leadership qualities to the character, like this person is to be respected and admired - not in a sexual way, but Sun and Saturn are more like statesmen.

Moon makes the person caring and nurturing and sensitive, the ideal mother. I don't Think the Moon sign influence so much the appearance of a person, or at least it is difficult to see. But its effects are more on the body.

Mercury can make a person look Cold and dishonest, calculating and smart. Here we find the typical math geek, or the typical Gemini/Virgo.

Venus gives charm, Beauty, symmetry and grace.

Mars adds a raw, passionate roughness, sometimes sexy and dominant

Jupiter gives a happy countenance and optimistic Eyes

Saturn gives a stern apperaance and a general unapproachable exterior.

Uranus adds eccentricity to the character and appearance, impossible to say how this will come out.

Neptune adds an element of illusion, sometimes indescribable Beauty, mysterious Eyes, outerwordly etc. Small, soft features and sometimes a childlike appearance.

Pluto - Gives a sexual, powerful, intimidating or dark appearance.

cocoloco

Well Sun conjunct Venus is Always a good sign, because it gives your Sun charm and Beauty. I've seen couple of models with Sun conjunct Venus, without Venus aspecting ascendant. Any aspect between Venus and the ascendant, even if minor, will add more or less Beauty to the appearance and body. You write beautifully so don't worry, you seem like a soft and likable person.

I have found all signs to be attractive, but yeah, Scorpios seem to be very high on the list when it comes to sex appeal. But other than Scorpios, I have seen attractive people of all signs. It doesn't seem to be so much about Sun/asc signs as it is about planets aspects.

But each sign may of course express its Beauty in different ways. The most sexed signs are Aries and Scorpio (because they are ruled by Mars and Pluto, two planets which is much about lust and sex) so when planets are aspecting well they often come out as sexy and charismatic. People with a lot of Aries/Scorpio will therefore not be charming and graceful first and foremost, but sexy.

Taurus/Libra, since ruled by Venus, are frequently the most Beautiful signs, like the charming gentleman and the graceful lady. The Libra charm is very cute and Taurus/Libra are usually endowed with Beautiful bodies, with thick skin and full lips etc. Taurus men, if healthy and the horoscope is favorable, are usually very well built, and having Beautiful voices. So people with a lot of Taurus/Libra will be charming, in that classical way, not necessarily in a sexual or overbearing way. Venus in Taurus is almost a certain indicator of a Beautiful, sensual voice.

Sun gives honor, a sunny complexion (notice all the Scorpio Risings with Sun in the 1st house - they are blonde and lighter than ordinary Scorpios), and leadership qualities to the character, like this person is to be respected and admired - not in a sexual way, but Sun and Saturn are more like statesmen.

Moon makes the person caring and nurturing and sensitive, the ideal mother. I don't Think the Moon sign influence so much the appearance of a person, or at least it is difficult to see. But its effects are more on the body.

Mercury can make a person look Cold and dishonest, calculating and smart. Here we find the typical math geek, or the typical Gemini/Virgo.

Uranus adds eccentricity to the character and appearance, impossible to say how this will come out.

Neptune adds an element of illusion, sometimes indescribable Beauty, mysterious Eyes, outerwordly etc. Small, soft features and sometimes a childlike appearance.

Do you think the dominant planets or the aspects have an impact on our appearance?

My dominant planets: Neptune, Pluto, Sun, Venus

Animatrix

Do you think the dominant planets or the aspects have an impact on our appearance?

My dominant planets: Neptune, Pluto, Sun, Venus

Yes sure, and also elements. In men, most sex symbols have a fire ascendant or sun. For example; Errol Flynn and James Dean had Aries ascendants. Brad Pitt and Marlon Brando are Sagittarius and Aries respectively, Brad Pitt with Sun in 1st house and Marlon Brando with Sagittarius Ascendant. Elvis Presley had Sagittarius Ascendant too. Actually Sagittarius ascendant is very prevalent among sex symbols. But this is not strange, since fire is traditionally associated with masculinity and lust.

If there is a fiery Ascendant, aspects between Sun and Pluto, and Ascendant and Pluto, there is a very good likelihood in a man's chart that he is very attractive to women.

Scorpio will of course also add sex appeal, and Libra will add charm and Beauty.

In women Scorpio is often very dominant, and Pluto aspecting Sun/Asc, and Venus aspecting Asc (especially the conjunction). But here too, a personal planet in a fiery sign will add sex appeal. Angelina Jolie has Aries Moon, so does Ingrid Bergman, and Ingrid's Ascendant is Leo. A chart wholly without fire is not an indicator of sex appeal in a man's chart. It seems from the examples I've seen that this goes for women too, since the biggest female Beauty Icons have either the Sun, Ascendant or Moon in a fiery sign. Of course, Scorpio is also a highly sexed sign.

rainbows

Capricorns and Virgos are very cold signs, aren't they? They are not sentimental at least.

I wouldn't say so at all. 4 of my planets in capricorn and 3 in virgo including mercury venus and sun. I may be standoffish at first but once commited and trusting I am extremely sentimental loving and demonstrative in my love, I may not make grand gestures and scream it from the rooftops but I will go out of my way to show people I remember the little things and show I care. I always remember what people say they like when I care about them then a few weeks or even months later I'll randomly suprise them with it. I've had a couple people tell me I was the most loving gf they've ever had. Or just writing them a long sentimental message if I can't really say it to them, I'm afraid of saying how I feel alot of the time so I find other ways... Maybe the jupiter in leo playing a part though with the suprises though. XD Poor virgos always get a bad rep for being cold, that's really only how it comes off before you get close. :/

Last edited:

Animatrix

I wouldn't say so at all. 4 of my planets in capricorn and 3 in virgo including mercury venus and sun. I may be standoffish at first but once commited and trusting I am extremely sentimental loving and demonstrative in my love, I may not make grand gestures and scream it from the rooftops but I will go out of my way to show people I remember the little things and show I care. I always remember what people say they like when I care about them then a few weeks or even months later I'll randomly suprise them with it. I've had a couple people tell me I was the most loving gf they've ever had. Or just writing them a long sentimental message if I can't really say it to them, I'm afraid of saying how I feel alot of the time so I find other ways... Maybe the jupiter in leo playing a part though with the suprises though. XD Poor virgos always get a bad rep for being cold, that's really only how it comes off before you get close. :/

But where is your Moon? Unless there is some water in the chart, Virgos tend to be rather Cold and this comes from my own experience and I have had Close friends who are virgos and Capricorns.

UraSatVen1029

Actually we should all keep in mind that all signs show love and emotional vulnerability in many different ways.

Despite being very sensitive deep down, I find that people can easily say that I'm quite aloof and reserved. This is beacuse of my Capricorn ascendant AT LEAST. There's a whole other bunch of things in my chart that makes me very elusive, reserved, shy, closed and etc. Heck, I even intimidate some people. But me being aloof and detached is mainly because of the fact that I have Moon in Aquarius conjunct my Uranus in Aquarius, Uranus has harsh aspects to all of my planets except moon and Jupiter, and also because Uranus is my dominant planet. I also come off as weird and erratic. In contrast to Leos, Aquarians give less warmth, they prefer to love and care from a distance and their idea of being in relationships of all kinds are not that convenient and accepted by most people. They're not into romance and emotions like Leos, but they do have their own ideas of romance. Some Aquarians can suffer from loneliness and may prefer to be detached because not a lot of people love the same way as Aquas do. If marriage for Cancerians means sleeping on the same bed and cuddle everynight, Aquas prefer to have their own beds and rooms instead... but they're still married.

And then I also have Capricorn ascendant in which my chart ruler, Saturn, is in Aries (4th house). I was not raised with affection and easy love, in fact, I spent all my life being used to tough love. I can become harsh to my family members and people who I can consider family as well-- as my method of nurturing and caring. It's a tendency. But we Cappies know that this is all just a facade to cover up our extremely soft and sensitive inner armor, because we actually crave that soft and gentle loving care but won't admit it. Capricorns can become sentimental, just not... you know, openly expressed.

Virgos tend to be harsh because they're critical in nature and detail-oriented. I have Mars in Virgo and I dated a Virgo. I hate to make Virgos stereotypical, but they ARE perfectionists and hardworkers. And it's really okay. My mom probably has a lot Virgo energy too because gosh she has NO tolerance for stupidity and incompetence. She's also very organized and wants to be Neat like 24/7. She and the guy I dated like to point out mistakes too, and it's great but it gets too much and I can only take so much as well. But I see this as their ay of showing that they care and love you and they just want you to be perfe- ahem I mean, be the very best that you can. They're emotional too but they don't show it because they like to keep it together and don't want to be a burden to others. I guess when they love they can be service-oriented as well haha. Like Scorpios, they have trust issues.

UraSatVen1029

Because of my stellium in the first house and the my chart ruler, I get mixed or varied comments in my appearance. Usually though when I was younger, they all said I did look more mature than my age, and sometimes my body plays a factor too since I'm sorta voluptuous and had my feminine body traits developed a little more early than some girls. Yet everytime I looked at pictures of me smiling, to me I just looked a little innocent and soft and childlike. I have chubby cheeks and it's the only trait that makes me different from most Cap ascendants since most of them have such structured cheek and jawlines. I think Moon 1st house plays a part in this because I do have a round face. And then recently, I've been getting comments from older people that I looked younger than my actual age, and this... just makes me laugh because now it seems ironic. But! My stern appearance is still there though, still unapproachable as ever.

The Neptune influence can sometimes come out. I can often pull of the naive and soft look. And also probably in some part of my personality as well. When I put make up on I can always look SO different. I wear colored-graded eye contacts because I often perform so it aids me to looking much better in the eyes area of my face, and most people actually prefer me wearing Gray instead of Brown or green. I haven't tried blue yet, I'm too scared haha. It's also funny when I remove my contacts in front of my friends, they're really surprised to see my natural black-brown asian eyes and they feel more comfortable if I wore contacts again lmfao.

Uranus just makes me erratic in my expression towards others. My face is not that unusual or quirky.

I don't know and I'm not sure about this but one person told me that Lilith is very strong in my astrological nature. This is due to the fact that I have Lilith exactly conjunct my Sun and Venus, and they're all sitting on my 10th house. Lawd, again, as if I couldn't get any more Plutonic or Scorpionic than this, my Lilith is even in Scorpio as well. Pluto only has minor aspects to my Sun and Venus though (semi-sextile) but I need someone to confirm this if Lilith being emphasized can still bring some influence to the physical appearance. I haven't had anyone told me that I have some "sex appeal" or something though, but I do have the drive lol. It's not wild or untamed. I'm still an innocent flower lol, that hasn't kissed or touched anyone...yet.

I also call Jupiter for my chubby appearance! It's in Pisces sextiling my ascendant. I do have quite an appetite.

Last edited:

Animatrix

Actually we should all keep in mind that all signs show love and emotional vulnerability in many different ways.

Despite being very sensitive deep down, I find that people can easily say that I'm quite aloof and reserved. This is beacuse of my Capricorn ascendant AT LEAST. There's a whole other bunch of things in my chart that makes me very elusive, reserved, shy, closed and etc. Heck, I even intimidate some people. But me being aloof and detached is mainly because of the fact that I have Moon in Aquarius conjunct my Uranus in Aquarius, Uranus has harsh aspects to all of my planets except moon and Jupiter, and also because Uranus is my dominant planet. I also come off as weird and erratic. In contrast to Leos, Aquarians give less warmth, they prefer to love and care from a distance and their idea of being in relationships of all kinds are not that convenient and accepted by most people. They're not into romance and emotions like Leos, but they do have their own ideas of romance. Some Aquarians can suffer from loneliness and may prefer to be detached because not a lot of people love the same way as Aquas do. If marriage for Cancerians means sleeping on the same bed and cuddle everynight, Aquas prefer to have their own beds and rooms instead... but they're still married.

And then I also have Capricorn ascendant in which my chart ruler, Saturn, is in Aries (4th house). I was not raised with affection and easy love, in fact, I spent all my life being used to tough love. I can become harsh to my family members and people who I can consider family as well-- as my method of nurturing and caring. It's a tendency. But we Cappies know that this is all just a facade to cover up our extremely soft and sensitive inner armor, because we actually crave that soft and gentle loving care but won't admit it. Capricorns can become sentimental, just not... you know, openly expressed.

Virgos tend to be harsh because they're critical in nature and detail-oriented. I have Mars in Virgo and I dated a Virgo. I hate to make Virgos stereotypical, but they ARE perfectionists and hardworkers. And it's really okay. My mom probably has a lot Virgo energy too because gosh she has NO tolerance for stupidity and incompetence. She's also very organized and wants to be Neat like 24/7. She and the guy I dated like to point out mistakes too, and it's great but it gets too much and I can only take so much as well. But I see this as their ay of showing that they care and love you and they just want you to be perfe- ahem I mean, be the very best that you can. They're emotional too but they don't show it because they like to keep it together and don't want to be a burden to others. I guess when they love they can be service-oriented as well haha. Like Scorpios, they have trust issues.

You said it yourself - Virgos have no tolerance for stupidity, they are perfectionists etc. And this is why Virgo has such a bad reputation. A lot of human warmth in interaction depends on our ability to overlook each other's faults, and be patient and gracious toward one Another. People hate to be under a microscope and have their faults highlighted. That is why I love fire signs, because they are very generous and not that discriminative, especially Aries. Aries must be the most tolerant sign of all, Aquarius as well. Really aside from pure wickedness, I can Think of no other more unattractive personal trait than fault-finding. It makes friendship a hell and romance an impossibility, and every Virgo/person with strong Virgoan influence should actually work towards getting rid of this trait in themselves, and be more including. The Virgos I know who are popular are precisely those Virgos in whom this fault-finding and nitpicking tendency is not that pronounced. It is so important to see the best in others, that a lack of sympathy with other's faults will make all uncomfortable in the presence of such a person. That is why generous, magnanimous persons are Always popular - people like them, because they like people. They see the best in others.

Speaking of Aquarius, they are notorious for wanting freedom the most. The Aquarians I have known have all been very good hearted people. They are incredibly generous and magnanimous, and accepting of others. They usually have friends from everywhere. Being strange in the Company of an Aquarian is rather good. I worked with an Aquarian actually, and we became very good friends. He was the most exciting man I've ever worked with. He was incredibly dominant, but generous and Always gracious to people in a lower position than him. He had something very unusual about his apperance, but he was good looking and his energy and enthusiasm attracted everyone to him. He had quite poor judgment, however, and frequently would give tasks to people that they couldnt manage. He overestimated people's capabilities, but it was not that much of a problem. I remember him so well because he was really a tough guy, who was a MMA-fighter, and a very dominant person with an extremely strong will, but his rough exterior was very much balanced by his humanity. He was humane and gracious to all and especially of those who were weaker. To this day, he is among the few persons who have I met who have been both strong and kind.

Animatrix

Because of my stellium in the first house and the my chart ruler, I get mixed or varied comments in my appearance. Usually though when I was younger, they all said I did look more mature than my age, and sometimes my body plays a factor too since I'm sorta voluptuous and had my feminine body traits developed a little more early than some girls. Yet everytime I looked at pictures of me smiling, to me I just looked a little innocent and soft and childlike. I have chubby cheeks and it's the only trait that makes me different from most Cap ascendants since most of them have such structured cheek and jawlines. I think Moon 1st house plays a part in this because I do have a round face. And then recently, I've been getting comments from older people that I looked younger than my actual age, and this... just makes me laugh because now it seems ironic. But! My stern appearance is still there though, still unapproachable as ever.

The Neptune influence can sometimes come out. I can often pull of the naive and soft look. And also probably in some part of my personality as well. When I put make up on I can always look SO different. I wear colored-graded eye contacts because I often perform so it aids me to looking much better in the eyes area of my face, and most people actually prefer me wearing Gray instead of Brown or green. I haven't tried blue yet, I'm too scared haha. It's also funny when I remove my contacts in front of my friends, they're really surprised to see my natural black-brown asian eyes and they feel more comfortable if I wore contacts again lmfao.

Uranus just makes me erratic in my expression towards others. My face is not that unusual or quirky.

I don't know and I'm not sure about this but one person told me that Lilith is very strong in my astrological nature. This is due to the fact that I have Lilith exactly conjunct my Sun and Venus, and they're all sitting on my 10th house. Lawd, again, as if I couldn't get any more Plutonic or Scorpionic than this, my Lilith is even in Scorpio as well. Pluto only has minor aspects to my Sun and Venus though (semi-sextile) but I need someone to confirm this if Lilith being emphasized can still bring some influence to the physical appearance. I haven't had anyone told me that I have some "sex appeal" or something though, but I do have the drive lol. It's not wild or untamed. I'm still an innocent flower lol, that hasn't kissed or touched anyone...yet.

I also call Jupiter for my chubby appearance! It's in Pisces sextiling my ascendant. I do have quite an appetite.

I don't know much about Lilith or its influence on appearance. I have Lilith aspecting my Sun and Ascendant. I have nothing dark about my appearance at all.

Capricorn Ascendant, or Saturn on the Ascendant, will usually make you look "older" when you're Young. Capricorn Ascendant enters puberty early, men grow beard early etc, but they stay almost the same after puberty well into adulthood. Errol Flynn had Saturn right on his Ascendant, and he writes in his book that he looked much older and bigger than his peers when a teenager. So a Capricorn Ascendant will not make you uglier or look old and boring, but yes frequently the face is structured etc. A tendency to become more attractive the older one gets is also common.

A semi-sextile from Pluto to your Sun and Venus could very well add sexual charisma to your appearance. Sun conjunct Venus is also a Beautiful aspect.

Jupiter sextile Ascendant will protect your Life throughout Life. It can also make you have a joval appearance, or at least you can look very happy when you are. It can make you a Little bit self-indulgent too, so yeah a tendency to overweight is frequent, but it can also make you tall.

If you've Neptune and Uranus conjunct your Ascendant, the Neptunian influence can "undo" some of your Capricorn traits. Neptune has a tendency to make the face softer, more childlike. A person with Neptune on the ascendant who has Sharp features is rare. Neptune tends to soften Everything it comes into Contact with. Uranus on the Ascendant can simply make you a person full of nervous energy and restlessness. Consider Adolf Hitler, who had Uranus conjunct his Libra Ascendant. His appearance was slightly awkward, something very unusual about it, and when he spoke it was as if his body was totally electrified. I have seen Uranus conjunct Ascendant in some of my friends but the appearance was not made eccentric in any way, it was more the way they talked, and moved about, like they were fired up with electricity sometimes.

cocoloco

I don't know much about Lilith or its influence on appearance. I have Lilith aspecting my Sun and Ascendant. I have nothing dark about my appearance at all.

Capricorn Ascendant, or Saturn on the Ascendant, will usually make you look "older" when you're Young. Capricorn Ascendant enters puberty early, men grow beard early etc, but they stay almost the same after puberty well into adulthood. Errol Flynn had Saturn right on his Ascendant, and he writes in his book that he looked much older and bigger than his peers when a teenager. So a Capricorn Ascendant will not make you uglier or look old and boring, but yes frequently the face is structured etc. A tendency to become more attractive the older one gets is also common.

A semi-sextile from Pluto to your Sun and Venus could very well add sexual charisma to your appearance. Sun conjunct Venus is also a Beautiful aspect.

Jupiter sextile Ascendant will protect your Life throughout Life. It can also make you have a joval appearance, or at least you can look very happy when you are. It can make you a Little bit self-indulgent too, so yeah a tendency to overweight is frequent, but it can also make you tall.

If you've Neptune and Uranus conjunct your Ascendant, the Neptunian influence can "undo" some of your Capricorn traits. Neptune has a tendency to make the face softer, more childlike. A person with Neptune on the ascendant who has Sharp features is rare. Neptune tends to soften Everything it comes into Contact with. Uranus on the Ascendant can simply make you a person full of nervous energy and restlessness. Consider Adolf Hitler, who had Uranus conjunct his Libra Ascendant. His appearance was slightly awkward, something very unusual about it, and when he spoke it was as if his body was totally electrified. I have seen Uranus conjunct Ascendant in some of my friends but the appearance was not made eccentric in any way, it was more the way they talked, and moved about, like they were fired up with electricity sometimes.

Just curious, why is Neptune the higher octave of Venus, but it isn't considered to add beauty, despite Venus is exalted in Pisces?

Animatrix

Just curious, why is Neptune the higher octave of Venus, but it isn't considered to add beauty, despite Venus is exalted in Pisces?

It does add Beauty :) But it's not like Plutonic charisma, which is quite Active and forceful. Neptunian charisma is more like Marilyn Monroe, dreamy, receptive, a Little innocent. It's cute, pretty, Beautiful, sweet, but not really "sexy".

love-thinking

You said it yourself - Virgos have no tolerance for stupidity, they are perfectionists etc. And this is why Virgo has such a bad reputation. A lot of human warmth in interaction depends on our ability to overlook each other's faults, and be patient and gracious toward one Another. People hate to be under a microscope and have their faults highlighted. That is why I love fire signs, because they are very generous and not that discriminative, especially Aries. Aries must be the most tolerant sign of all, Aquarius as well. Really aside from pure wickedness, I can Think of no other more unattractive personal trait than fault-finding. It makes friendship a hell and romance an impossibility, and every Virgo/person with strong Virgoan influence should actually work towards getting rid of this trait in themselves, and be more including. The Virgos I know who are popular are precisely those Virgos in whom this fault-finding and nitpicking tendency is not that pronounced. It is so important to see the best in others, that a lack of sympathy with other's faults will make all uncomfortable in the presence of such a person. That is why generous, magnanimous persons are Always popular - people like them, because they like people. They see the best in others.

Speaking of Aquarius, they are notorious for wanting freedom the most. The Aquarians I have known have all been very good hearted people. They are incredibly generous and magnanimous, and accepting of others. They usually have friends from everywhere. Being strange in the Company of an Aquarian is rather good. I worked with an Aquarian actually, and we became very good friends. He was the most exciting man I've ever worked with. He was incredibly dominant, but generous and Always gracious to people in a lower position than him. He had something very unusual about his apperance, but he was good looking and his energy and enthusiasm attracted everyone to him. He had quite poor judgment, however, and frequently would give tasks to people that they couldnt manage. He overestimated people's capabilities, but it was not that much of a problem. I remember him so well because he was really a tough guy, who was a MMA-fighter, and a very dominant person with an extremely strong will, but his rough exterior was very much balanced by his humanity. He was humane and gracious to all and especially of those who were weaker. To this day, he is among the few persons who have I met who have been both strong and kind.

You may be right about fire signs but add fire with a detail oriented sign like Virgo and even Capricorn to a certain extent, your self esteem is dead. Aries and Sagittarius are honest and Leos like being better than others and they value honor. Combine that with the guidelines that Virgos and Capricorn have, good luck having your self esteem intact.