Synastry FULL of double whammies... Can you read?

Venusinlibra

Please, anyone to share their impressions on this synastry? It is full of double whammies and dificult aspects, though the composite is not so bad... Also, I would love to hear that saturn at 8 pisces and moon at 19 cancer can be read as a trine, despite the large orbe... I must add that, even with the clash among uranus and moon, it has been lasting for almost one year now. Thank you!!!

Double whammies:
Sun square Moon & Sun opposite Moon.
Sun square Venus & Sun square Venus.
Moon trine Saturn & Moon trine Saturn.
Moon square Uranus & Uranus opposite Moon
Mercury conjunct Chiron and Saturn conjunct Mercury
Mars trine Saturn & Mars opposite Saturn.
Jupiter sextile Saturn & Jupiter conjunct Saturn
Neptune conjunct DESC and North Node conjunct Neptune.

Attachments

• astro_61at_anonymous_anonymous.56414.156043.jpg
    astro_61at_anonymous_anonymous.56414.156043.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 26
  • composto1.jpg
    composto1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

ElenaJ

You didn't post the composite so we can't evaluate this.
Both natals have a sun stellium (sun/uranus/pluto and sun/uranus/neptune) so any planet hitting one of the stellium planets most probably will automatically aspect the other two planets, depending on the orb.
The Saturn in pisces/moon in cancer is really too far out of orb to be effectively felt.
What is clear is that these are two persons with challenging identity issues, given the sun stelliums.
In addition, the male chart has a grand cross that involves moon/venus/mars/saturn, presenting emotional and security issues, and the mars point sits right on the female's sun/uranus/pluto, connecting the two.
These are two persons who are boiund together by a complicated mutual support system.
Neptune on north node and mercury on south node are karmic roots of the relationship.
The ascendent/descendent axis are flipped, so each is drawn to the other, where they see themselves completed and reflected. The moon/saturn contact, that rule the asc/des, acts as glue to what could otherwise be a rebellious relationship.
The moon/uranus contacts will show up with time, probably when at least one of you has resolved the reasons for which you are drawn together, unless the separation symbolised by these contacts is a self-imposed one, for example by periodic separations for work or other reasons.
The dynamics between these two charts are very complex, and if it has lasted this long you are obviously each working out a lot of personal issues by being together.

Venusinlibra

You didn't post the composite so we can't evaluate this.
Both natals have a sun stellium (sun/uranus/pluto and sun/uranus/neptune) so any planet hitting one of the stellium planets most probably will automatically aspect the other two planets, depending on the orb.
The Saturn in pisces/moon in cancer is really too far out of orb to be effectively felt.
What is clear is that these are two persons with challenging identity issues, given the sun stelliums.
In addition, the male chart has a grand cross that involves moon/venus/mars/saturn, presenting emotional and security issues, and the mars point sits right on the female's sun/uranus/pluto, connecting the two.
These are two persons who are boiund together by a complicated mutual support system.
Neptune on north node and mercury on south node are karmic roots of the relationship.
The ascendent/descendent axis are flipped, so each is drawn to the other, where they see themselves completed and reflected. The moon/saturn contact, that rule the asc/des, acts as glue to what could otherwise be a rebellious relationship.
The moon/uranus contacts will show up with time, probably when at least one of you has resolved the reasons for which you are drawn together, unless the separation symbolised by these contacts is a self-imposed one, for example by periodic separations for work or other reasons.
The dynamics between these two charts are very complex, and if it has lasted this long you are obviously each working out a lot of personal issues by being together.
Hi ElenaJ, thank you for replying. I just added the composite map, I would be very happy if you could take a look at it as well. As far as moon-uranus contacts are concerned, I think they express themselves in the following way: our relationship is very unusual, since I am 33 years older than him, I have university education and he does not even have the basics, and I am in middle class while he is working class. As we both have uranus conjunct to our suns, individually we are also unusual people, he is activist of the punk movement and I am a vegan activist (which he hates). Disruptive energy manifests itself daily, is exhausting. We break up and come back every two or three days, incidentally, happened yesterday again. I was hurt because he said, once again, that he does not love me as a woman and only has a great affection for me. He says these things, but he acts differently, like inviting me to live with him and even offering to suport me financialy (since I´m not employed by now),or introducing me to his family, and that confuses me. But I can not take it anymore. Sincerely, as an astrologer, I have heard many times about the "didactic" function of karmic relationships, but all that happens to me every time is to get hurt and humiliated, I do not remember having learned anything except that I should be less naive and not believe in people. In this case, the attraction exerted by Neptune and LIlith is being almost impossible to resist, but it is high time to fall out ... Nothing good will come, I am more and more sure.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon opposite Neptune in the composite is difficult to handle, and might be the major cause of difficulty. Very easy for fantasy to slip through to illusion and then deception and then disappointment.
The Uranus energy is obviously working itself out through your unusual life styles, as well as the age difference. It will never be a stable one, but then neither of you really need or want that.
The sun/venus shows the basis of true affection and love between you both, as well as the need for independence and freedom that Uranus brings.
Notice that moon is exactly square the moon's nodes, and in the 29th degree. There is a lot of emotional energy being worked out between you two, and at the last degree would indicate that you have been working on this for quite some time and are near completion.
Remember, not all relationships, even karmic ones, are meant to last a lifetime. It may also be that one of you has already received what they needed but the other hasn't, so the relationship seems to drag on for one, and be brusquely and painfully cut off for the other.
Try to understand what you have received from this unique and unusual experience, so you won't find yourself repeating it endlessly.