Capricorn on 5th house cusp

clip11

No planets in 5th house but I'm Virgo Ascendant and Capricorn sun and Sagittarius moon. In general, what would Capricorn on 5th house cusp represent?

Starsareround

No planets in 5th house but I'm Virgo Ascendant and Capricorn sun and Sagittarius moon. In general, what would Capricorn on 5th house cusp represent?

I have the same 5th house cusp in Capricorn, and of my two sons, one is a Cappy rising and one is a Cappy Sun. That's a pretty direct extraction from the 5th house cusp sign (5th rules children).

Gemini888

5th capricorn probably mean you're attracted to the capricorn qualities in your lover too.

For me, Taurus asc, it would be cool to having virgos children
For lover, I would pay more attention to the 7H. The 5H is about that cute feeling you have when you see an attractive person, but for someone to become your lover, a level of commitment is needed, and that's the 7H's job.

To the OP: 5H Capricorn indicates that you place your pride on your Capricorn quality and you would like to express it. If you are doing any kind of art, your art would have Capricorn's quality, ambitious and diplomatic. Do you have Sun in 5H too? If so then your pride on your Capricorn quality will be amplified.

You may not like parties or you prefer parties that isn't loud and flashy, parties that serve a purpose other than just for fun, maybe gatherings among your coworkers.

SunConjunctUranus

For lover, I would pay more attention to the 7H. The 5H is about that cute feeling you have when you see an attractive person, but for someone to become your lover, a level of commitment is needed, and that's the 7H's job.

Now I'm asking you, can you understand the difference between a lover and a committed relationship or legal partnerships?
The OP said the 5th house matter so I'm focusing on a lover.

Gemini888

Now I'm asking you, can you understand the difference between a lover and a committed relationship or legal partnerships?
The OP said the 5th house matter so I'm focusing on a lover.
I do understand. The 7H rules one-on-one relationship, anything that requires commitment. And you don't think lovers need any commitment? That's why I say the 5H is the initial feeling when you like someone, and the 7H is when you want to move the relationship status from just someone you like to someone you want to see often.

Also why are you so aggressive? If I'm mistaken you can just point out politely. I didn't say anything to offend you in the first place.

SunConjunctUranus

I do understand. The 7H rules one-on-one relationship, anything that requires commitment. And you don't think lovers need any commitment? That's why I say the 5H is the initial feeling when you like someone, and the 7H is when you want to move the relationship status from just someone you like to someone you want to see often.

Also why are you so aggressive? If I'm mistaken you can just point out politely. I didn't say anything to offend you in the first place.

Lovers need commitment, no doubt, but it would be come down as a 7th house matter. For me, I just want to answer the OP's question about 5th house which is one of it is lover who having fun, romance, pleasure together, etc without any pressure from legal/commitment. I'm keeping it real simple.

You can't wish what should be happen and again I'm just focusing to answer the OP's question.

Uranus

clip11

To the OP: 5H Capricorn indicates that you place your pride on your Capricorn quality and you would like to express it. If you are doing any kind of art, your art would have Capricorn's quality, ambitious and diplomatic. Do you have Sun in 5H too? If so then your pride on your Capricorn quality will be amplified.

You may not like parties or you prefer parties that isn't loud and flashy, parties that serve a purpose other than just for fun, maybe gatherings among your coworkers.

no but my sun is in cap so i dont know if thats roughly equal.