m u s i c

chris10

https://youtu.be/YACtsj84Zxo
Album of the Year by The Good Life. Notice their album cover is an astrology wheel! :)

Nice Sag :cool:

How u doin?
giphy.gif

chris10

Doing pretty good, teach. Haven't fallen to the reapers scythe yet. How're things on your end?

Music
You're too young for that :smile:

On my end ... been busy with stuff that needed to be done now that I΄m not working plus a little volunteer work past 15 days e.g.

Attachments

• volunteer mati fire.jpg
    volunteer mati fire.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 31

Blaze

Account Closed
You're too young for that :smile:

Never too young to be shot at! Heh.

Chris10 said:
On my end ... been busy with stuff that needed to be done now that I΄m not working plus a little volunteer work past 15 days e.g.

Gotta keep busy with all that free time now, eh? Staying indoors would drive anyone crazy, I think.

chris10

Never too young to be shot at! Heh.
I would rather you stick around. Would it be too much if I asked you to keep away from dangerous places?
Chris10 said:
Gotta keep busy with all that free time now, eh? Staying indoors would drive anyone crazy, I think.
Astrology wise I think it must be cardinal energy and that aries mars. I have a lot of energy which is pi**ing me off. I wish I weren't so restless :annoyed:

Speaks to my cancer sun
M a g i c a l !!
E n c h a n t i n g !!

Gave me goosebumps