DOB - 27/06/1987
POB - Bikaner (Rajasthan) India,
TOB - 07:00 AM

My Cousin

Name - Rohit
DOB - 02/10/1971
POB - Bikaner (Rajasthan) India
TOB - 08:30 PM

I am a married woman and I am in love with my cousin Rohit. I wish to spend the rest of my life with him and I have physical relation with him. His so good in bed that I can not explain and describe in words. I love being caressed and having sex with him.

Someone please suggest whether I have the option to live with him for the rest of my life.

I would be glad if someone please help me. I am not worried about what is right or wrong. All I want is to live with him. Please tell me whether I have the scope in my horoscope to live with him for the rest of life.

Kindly help. I would appreciate of someone can please devote his / her time and efforts for me.

Love you all.

Virinchi

since you have travelled too far in this relation, there is no point in looking for compatability and future with this person through astrology.
you should have done that before getting into this, or if you want to discontinue it now.

sunidhi

Banned
Still, I wish to know as such what the future holds for both of us. We live in India and people will not let us leave together happily and peacefully. My relationship with my cousin is secret and nobody has any idea about this except both of us. Either we can continue our life the way it is or I may divorce my husband to live with my cousin.

This is a big decision involving social and familial values and more than that I am worried about my personal happiness and mental peace in the long run. If marriage with my cousin does not end up in a peaceful and happy life than I would prefer to continue with him the way it is i.e. keeping my affair with him secret and continue to have love, caress and sex with him the way it is now.

Please please please go through my chart and advise seeing the possibility for both of us living together, happily and peacefully. Lecture is the last thing that I need.

Love you all.