SR 2017.... How it will be?

TMA

Hi All,

Please share your insight on my SR 2017. What should I expect in personal and professional life? I am a divorced female.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• SR 2017-18 Chart.jpg
    SR 2017-18 Chart.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Natal +solar return.jpg
    Natal +solar return.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 29

AtlanticPacific

Looks like potential in both areas. I would say there's a definite possibility you could meet someone out of the blue that feels like a soulmate or karmic. Could be an intense connection that's quite passionate and you may have a head vs. heart conflict - just watch your emotions with those oppositions in the 1st/7th house.

Looks like there's opportunity for career, possibly connected with travel or writing/communications (and you may even work from home), although it may come with some challenges or not come in the form that you want/think you want. But there's definitely opportunity.

Lots of luck!

TMA

Looks like potential in both areas. I would say there's a definite possibility you could meet someone out of the blue that feels like a soulmate or karmic. Could be an intense connection that's quite passionate and you may have a head vs. heart conflict - just watch your emotions with those oppositions in the 1st/7th house.

Looks like there's opportunity for career, possibly connected with travel or writing/communications (and you may even work from home), although it may come with some challenges or not come in the form that you want/think you want. But there's definitely opportunity.

Lots of luck!

Thankyou Atlantic for sharing your insight.

Can you please tell me that there is only affair indicated in SR or a longterm relationship .. marriage??

craft94

Yes, it looks like this is going to be a big year for you, and a good one too. My happiest years have been when the SR Ascendant's in Sagittarius. Sun-Moon aspects especially squares, conjunctions and oppositions are supposed to represent climatic years and this, I have also found to be true.

I'd say this 'climax' is most likely to occur in the area of relationships: Sun in the 7th opposition Moon in the 1st. This doesn't necessarily indicate anything romantic. Maybe there will be some conflict between asserting yourself and what you instinctively feel and believe (the Moon is in Sagittarius) and maintianing your social connections. With Mars in the 7th exactly sextile Venus in the 5th however there is a very strong possibility that romance could be involved. I agree that someone karmic is likely to come into your life: Uranus conjunct the North Node. This person will shake things up for you and leave a big impact.

The Moon is conjunct your natal Uranus too... very interesting. With the Ascendant in your 6th house, this could indicate health problems of some sort: likely disruptive and psychosomatic.

Chart rulers in the 10th house: this is good, especially if you spend a lot of time in the public eye.

Another interesting thing is Mars right on your natal Ascendant: do you know what that could represent?

TMA

Yes, it looks like this is going to be a big year for you, and a good one too. My happiest years have been when the SR Ascendant's in Sagittarius. Sun-Moon aspects especially squares, conjunctions and oppositions are supposed to represent climatic years and this, I have also found to be true.

I'd say this 'climax' is most likely to occur in the area of relationships: Sun in the 7th opposition Moon in the 1st. This doesn't necessarily indicate anything romantic. Maybe there will be some conflict between asserting yourself and what you instinctively feel and believe (the Moon is in Sagittarius) and maintianing your social connections. With Mars in the 7th exactly sextile Venus in the 5th however there is a very strong possibility that romance could be involved. I agree that someone karmic is likely to come into your life: Uranus conjunct the North Node. This person will shake things up for you and leave a big impact.

The Moon is conjunct your natal Uranus too... very interesting. With the Ascendant in your 6th house, this could indicate health problems of some sort: likely disruptive and psychosomatic.

Chart rulers in the 10th house: this is good, especially if you spend a lot of time in the public eye.

Another interesting thing is Mars right on your natal Ascendant: do you know what that could represent?

Thankyou craft94 for your detail response. As i know mars shows courage, conflict , aggression. Well mars on natal ascendent , i dont know.... could you please tell me?
I want now someone for lifetime, i hope that karmic person could be soo....😊

AtlanticPacific

Thankyou Atlantic for sharing your insight.

Can you please tell me that there is only affair indicated in SR or a longterm relationship .. marriage??

re: if it's long lasting relationship, I would reframe this as a horary question and post a chart to that forum. I don't see marriage indicated in this particular chart, but it doesn't mean it wouldn't happen or be reflected in subsequent solar return charts..

TMA

re: if it's long lasting relationship, I would reframe this as a horary question and post a chart to that forum. I don't see marriage indicated in this particular chart, but it doesn't mean it wouldn't happen or be reflected in subsequent solar return charts..
Thanks a lot AtlanticPacific .... I have got job recently and i want to grow professionally. In personal life i had disappointments and currently i am very very hopeless..........lets see what happens. I will post question in horary but will it be ok to post now? Isnt it too early?

AtlanticPacific

Congrats! That's great news. I have found that the solar return chart can take effect in my life up to 3 months prior to birthdate.

If your question is something like "will i enter a longterm romantic relationship in the next 12 months" I don't think it's too early. However I'm definitely not an expert on horary. I would recommend reading up online and then posting a chart to that forum for advice/feedback.

Don't lose hope however! I've been there, and can understand how you feel, but as I said earlier, your upcoming chart shows strong potential for meeting someone impactful. Keep us posted!

TMA

Thank you Atlanticpacific,

3 months prior , yes it looks so . I have posted a horary chart lets see what sort of response i get from it :)

TMA

Hi,

Its been few months of of my SR. One of my old friend has approached me and we both feel great energy for each other. I dont know he is karmic or not. I am very confuse as he wants to date with me now. When talking he gets romantic and makes me confuse now he is coming back from his country where he works and wants to date.
I want help to please look at my lunar return for coming month, and tell me what should i do and expect?

Thanks

Attachments

• lunar chart aug.jpg
    lunar chart aug.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 14
  • lunar chart sep.jpg
    lunar chart sep.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 16