Should I pursue professional MMA?

Based on my chart, what do you guys think my chances would be in the realm of professional mixed martial arts? I've been thinking about this for a long time and have been practicing various styles for the last 8 years in different gyms. Some have told me that I have favorable aspects of a fighter, but I am pretty unfamiliar with astrology and was hoping if anyone could clarify for me. Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_daf.78749.35265.gif
    astro_2gw_01_daf.78749.35265.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 34

conspiracy theorist

Definitely. Just by virtue of the fact that you've been consistently training for 8 years will be an immense advantage going into the sport professionally. In Robert Greene's Mastery he speaks about an apprenticeship faze that lasts anywhere between 8 to 10 years. If you've been diligent during your 8 years of training (instead of being lack luster) then you are likely on your way to ending the apprenticeship and entering into the next phase -- the creative active phase.

Astrologically, you'd want to see Mars strong and in the correct place for a fighter. This is the case in your chart. Mars rules the ascendant, the angle of self, which emphasizes Mars in your chart. He is powerful in Aries as it is his domicile and is in the 5th house, the house of sports. Mercury also is making a phasis which strengthens him. Mercury is a swift planet that is both dexterous in mind and body. His strength tells me that you have the mental agility and ability to fight intellectually as well as physically. Mercury in the 7th house gears Mercury towards manifesting in relationships, rivalries,and against "open enemies". A good omen if you want to pursue contests professionally.

I told him the same thing, twice - but no reply and maybe he needs to hear it from someone younger who 'knows' or is 'cool' - read his previous posts.

;)

He's a champ in the making - but his family structure is holding him back. He needs to get out of his way - by telling his family he's going his own way.

I'll be watching for some Fountain Valley boys in the future, since my husband trains MMA fighters every weekend and we are on top of it with them.

He hasn't said what weight class he's in - for some reason ? I'm guessing welterweight or featherweight, since he's into jits because he wants them on the ground first because knocking them down takes too much courage and his knee went bad - - but the knockouts are the things he needs to work on. The loss of chub though says he might be a big boy. One punch is all it takes.

Regardless, he's got Pluto NN 1st and Mars in Aries in 5th - the sign of no one can beat me unless I want to let them! all the way to the bank.

A sample of my knowledge....just a taste.

(Kitchy raised in the mean streets of Long Beach - the one who threw my first punch and kick before I ever got one and if I did, I learned quickly to deliver 3 in return).

My husband's a lefty - his dad was special forces in Viet Nam - learned the ways of a sensei - teacher now. He's slight but he's got a left hook that takes em down - trains others for this kind of special fighter.

Sometimes, it's easy to spot a champ....astrology or not. In this case, it's astrology for alexander.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89305

p.s. Nobody grows up in Fountain Valley OC unless they are in a gang or has to defend themselves against a gang member - so his "i've never been in a street fight" is a bit suspect to me - unless he's got super duper religious issues / background (Jup in 12th) which means he is fighting a battle bigger than astrology. Keep it in mind whomever responds.

Have you heard of Fountain Valley's slogan? It's called "a nice place to live" for a reason haha. But seriously, I've never even come close to getting into street altercation. I think its because my parents made sure I went to the "best" schools in the area with low levels of delinquency.

If I fight MMA, I plan on featherweight or bantamweight. I have a grappling background but striking, especially boxing, is by far my favorite way to fight. I think it might have something to do with how I have very long arms for my short height.

Most of my family is hardcore Catholic and I went to church every single week until about two years ago I'd say. I don't believe in religion however.

Dad was an army officer and prisoner of war in Vietnam as well so we have a bit in common I suppose.

Kitchy

Banned
D -

Should one assume you know where he lives? Should one assume you know that when folks are 99.9% of time born in FV - they still live in FV or within a 20 mile radius 99.9% of the time and that the saying "where you from" means a lot more in OC or LA County than you even know?

I appreciate your sentiment, and if I'm wrong - that he doesn't still live or train there - point taken, but I prefer to hear it from him.

I have listened to what he says.

I know Fountain Valley because I come from around the block so to speak, with - cousins and friends with kids who were born in Huntington Beach, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Santa Ana and La Habra and they all still live there. OC is provincial. Maybe I'm just guessing, though?

Alexander, where do you live now? Where did you grow up?

D -

Should one assume you know where he lives? Should one assume you know that when folks are 99.9% of time born in FV - they still live in FV or within a 20 mile radius 99.9% of the time and that the saying "where you from" means a lot more in OC or LA County than you even know?

I appreciate your sentiment, and if I'm wrong - that he doesn't still live or train there - point taken, but I prefer to hear it from him.

I have listened to what he says.

I know Fountain Valley because I come from around the block so to speak, with - cousins and friends with kids who were born in Huntington Beach, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Santa Ana and La Habra and they all still live there. OC is provincial. Maybe I'm just guessing, though?

Alexander, where do you live now? Where did you grow up?

I was born in Fountain Valley, but lived in Garden Grove until the age of 5. I moved back to Fountain Valley during Kindergarten and still live there now. I train in Costa Mesa and Huntington Beach.

Kitchy

Banned
sorry about that 'politically incorrect interference" -

yo! california kid, urijah faber is bantam. a lot of the kids (i mean young men ;) ) that my husband teaches/spars with are littler guys. Faber has a 67" reach! long arms babe - the approach is the least of the problem! it's all in the punch and footing , right? - and they don't even see it coming. That's Uranus in 3rd.

thank you for confirming some of my hunches.

so -

here's the deal on success for you -

aside from that saturn in 4th which we've discussed - do some research on google about saturn in 4th - it will help you understand your hesitations -

you have uranus in 3rd - which is the mercury house - information delivered suddenly and unexpectedly

those are the mental punches you need to work on.

uranus trines moon merc and sun - good gets even better! - your instinct and timing can be magnificent - but you won't be able to practice for it as much as knowing when to land the punch at a moments notice.

are you a lefty or righty? did you go to mater dei? i know SO many brawlers who came out of that uptight school...

anyway -

back to uranus -

surprise deliveries.

but first you need to get past your saturn 4th family/church jupiter 12th because they will be all "oh dios mio" and such about it...

sheez, look at manny pacquio - one of the most spiritual brawlers out there -

also - my husband teaches the littler guys (as i mentioned he's 5'5") how to JUMP for a punch - so make sure your knees and joints are well oiled. Capricorn on 2nd can make for slower deliberate movements that can cost you in a pinch or result in injuries of mobility.

Anyway - blah blah blah -

I told you go for it - I still tell you go for it - and all the while, remember - you are helping to show others (venus ruler of 11th - world goals and hopes - in your 7th - to others - ) that the littler guys don't have to run scared if they know their business. I love Cali Kid for that - straight up gumption.

I'm saying - cut loose - let that Pluto in 1st NN open up the can of heat that no one wants to get burned by.

Again - your family is your greatest worry - you need to work on that - and truthfully - it might not be until Saturn return that you realize it - but you'll still be young enough and powerful enough to carry out your Pluto mission in 1st of proving yourself to yourself.

At that point - watch out - chicks and bank robbers will come flocking. Find your girl who believes in YOU -

Hope to see you in the octagon while my vision is still in tact....

blessings.

Listen to others as well - caution might be there game, but I'm reading your chart from a fighter's perspective and I say go for it.

Here's some training music for conditioning slow cardio - ;) Think of it as slow joyful dance for that Jupiter 12th and Saturn ruled 2nd house - dance is good footwork when the slow mo of a good fight gives you only seconds to make the right move.

garden grove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si3vpXhIJaQ

Last edited:
sorry about that 'politically incorrect interference" -

yo! california kid, urijah faber is bantam. a lot of the kids (i mean young men ;) ) that my husband teaches/spars with are littler guys.

thank you for confirming some of my hunches.

so -

here's the deal on success for you -

aside from that saturn in 4th which we've discussed - do some research on google about saturn in 4th - it will help you understand your hesitations -

you have uranus in 3rd - which is the mercury house - information delivered suddenly and unexpectedly

those are the mental punches you need to work on.

uranus trines moon merc and sun - good gets even better! - your instinct and timing can be magnificent - but you won't be able to practice for it as much as knowing when to land the punch at a moments notice.

are you a lefty or righty? did you go to mater dei? i know SO many brawlers who came out of that uptight school...

anyway -

back to uranus -

surprise deliveries.

but first you need to get past your saturn 4th family/church jupiter 12th because they will be all "oh dios mio" and such about it...

sheez, look at manny pacquio - one of the most spiritual brawlers out there -

also - my husband teaches the littler guys (as i mentioned he's 5'5") how to JUMP for a punch - so make sure your knees and joints are well oiled. Capricorn on 2nd can make for slower deliberate movements that can cost you in a pinch or result in injuries of mobility.

Anyway - blah blah blah -

I told you go for it - I still tell you go for it - and all the while, remember - you are helping to show others (venus ruler of 11th - world goals and hopes - in your 7th - to others - ) that the littler guys don't have to run scared if they know their business. I love Cali Kid for that - straight up gumption.

I'm saying - cut loose - let that Pluto in 1st NN open up the can of heat that no one wants to get burned by.

Again - your family is your greatest worry - you need to work on that - and truthfully - it might not be until Saturn return that you realize it - but you'll still be young enough and powerful enough to carry out your Pluto mission in 1st of proving yourself to yourself.

At that point - watch out - chicks and bank robbers will come flocking. Find your girl who believes in YOU -

Hope to see you in the octagon while my vision is still in tact....

blessings.

Listen to others as well - caution might be there game, but I'm reading your chart from a fighter's perspective and I say go for it.

I am 5'6 but my limbs are a lot longer than most guys my height. I guess I am the same height as Faber, but my arms and legs are much longer than his and I have a shorter torso than his. Right handed fighter. My body type is similar to the UFC fighter Conor Mcgregor, but I am a bit shorter.

Yea I noticed that I was never the fastest guy, but I have very good timing. Luckily my knee feels excellent right now, almost like I never had the surgery, and its only been 6 months.

Looking back, I've had many injuries. Sprained both ankles twice each, torn ligament in left knee, torn ligament and cartilage in the right. But for some reason, I feel perfectly fine right now and I healed from everything, possibly because of my young age.

Thanks for the input