under beams

DiDi

Hi
I just asked if I would have a romance in the next 5 months

Iam mars in the 10th under the suns beams.. now my 5th H ruler is the sun...

moon is 17 aries in the asc...

my question here is .... me being under the suns beams and ruler oif 5th house cant be good im thinking?
can i have some help please with this situation.... many thanks

Here is the chart for reference
.................. I think sun being 5th h ruler is good cause its a male lol but im just wondering if it still works as it burns me (mars) or would that show i will have a romance with sun but they will burn me.

I have say just for the record im not wanting to move on still from my breakup but its been over a year and im lonley I thought id be in a different place at this stage of my life.. cause i took so long and tryed so hard to enjoy what i had and thought we would be... but its not to be. so now that is the background and my future is i dont want to die alone and never been loved by a man i love back.
thats why i asked the horay if something would happen in the next 5 months.

astro_2gw_01_romance_in_5_months_22160_26408.gif

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

For me (my alternative outlook)
-Mars is combust the Sun (not just under the sunbeams)
-thus the Sun has "absorbed" Mars
-this (to me) shows the intensity of your desire for a relationship: the romance significator (the Sun) has "consumed" your sigificator (Mars)
-you are "in" the Sun: therefore your Will can make a romantic relationship (Sun) happen if your Will to do so is stong and steadfast and not subject to wavering.
The block is the Moon in the querent's house: emotions (negative) and wavering, to which the chart indicates you are subject Moon in your signifying house), square Sun and are the only threat to success in this question...

DiDi

oh that was extreamly interesting to read what the mars combust the sun meant.... moon is also me as you said and is ruled by my significator mars.

so my emotions may be the only thing holding me back.
I wonder if that could also mean my emotions for someone else is holding me back from moving on with another...?

which i have not even met by the way.

thanks dr farr

Last edited: