Will I be offered the job?

cloxkinghere

https://ibb.co/ZL8L37B

L1 is Aquarius, ruled by Saturn, which is currently domicile in its own sign, but in the 12th house. But me being domicile makes me a strong candidate.

L10 is Sagittarius, which is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is actually in my L1, which would hopefully indicate that they do want me.

Although, Jupiter and Saturn are not aspecting.

Moon is in the 5th house and is also domicile. Moon is trine, but separating with Jupiter.

I’d say that the chart does look good, with the exception of L1 and L10 lacking an aspect.

tsmall

Premium Member
https://ibb.co/ZL8L37B

L1 is Aquarius, ruled by Saturn, which is currently domicile in its own sign, but in the 12th house. But me being domicile makes me a strong candidate.

L10 is Sagittarius, which is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is actually in my L1, which would hopefully indicate that they do want me.

Although, Jupiter and Saturn are not aspecting.

Moon is in the 5th house and is also domicile. Moon is trine, but separating with Jupiter.

I’d say that the chart does look good, with the exception of L1 and L10 lacking an aspect.

Bold emphasis added by me. This is called emplacement, when the thing quesited is in the ASC it's a yes answer. The only thing stronger would be if L1 were in the 10th at the same time.

Tamara

tikana

the answer was very obvious (not trying to be a snob here) but Lord of asked in 1st house is not a solid yes. you need that planet to be completely void or out of orbs with anything

Venus out of 10th/11th house was applying to jupiter which is faster than aquarius hence why venus got the job
saturn lord of asce was in 12th house -- not good for a job applications

Undric

the answer was very obvious (not trying to be a snob here) but Lord of asked in 1st house is not a solid yes. you need that planet to be completely void or out of orbs with anything

Venus out of 10th/11th house was applying to jupiter which is faster than aquarius hence why venus got the job
saturn lord of asce was in 12th house -- not good for a job applications

We know what they say about hindsight being 20/20. You raise an interesting point of view: the lord of asked in 1st house having to be (also) void of course to bring a yes? Is that what you’re saying? Wasn’t VOC the worst that can happen to a signifier?

Thanks!

tikana

We know what they say about hindsight being 20/20. You raise an interesting point of view: the lord of asked in 1st house having to be (also) void of course to bring a yes? Is that what you’re saying? Wasn’t VOC the worst that can happen to a signifier?

Thanks!

Emplacement works only if
A. Moon or L1 in aspect L10
B. L10 in asce while void .. meaning that there is no competition

Last edited:

Undric

Emplacement works only if
A. Moon or L1 in aspect L10
B. L10 in asce while void .. meaning that there is no competition

Now i understand the context! It makes sense for scenario B.
Scenario A is just the ‘regular’ sign of a yes answer. Clearly A and B are mutually exclusive.