New job

HeyPlayGirl

Hi :)

I resigned from my job, my last day is in July after the new hire gets fully trained. (We have already begun interviewing)
Is there any chance I’ll get a new job before the year ends?

Any help would be appreciated,thanks so much!

18-9-1984 at 9:44AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

creativei

Wow congrats getting job in todays world is hell ,that to in midst of pandemic while others getting sacked and losing pay checks . really planets are nice to you , it shows good karma .

Currently you are running saturn dasa , sat in 1st aspecting 10th should spoil prof life since 10th lord placed well and aspected by benefices so profession exists but it will have many changes and challenges . it keeps you low profile despite of sat being exalted !!! , on contrary your current/ future spouse prof life takes top notch . take care of your health , expenditures may increase. you may get into love issues if you married you can xpect child . chances of get cheated in the name of money and relationship so take care , don't trust anyone easily .

current sat transit is not good for gemini sign it gives loses and health issues . only after 2023 you get good things . till then keep trying , develop skills need for that ,at times you face obstacle and disgrace but overcome that sure . next year will be good career success and finance . also you travel many places professionally . there will be high office politics .

Exalted sat means exalted sufferings hard working person , wandering life , ,workaholic , must work , true mass person , high work load and burden . lots of responsibilities . pending past life karma . must undergo ! .

astrologymagic

Knowing your profession would help. However, there is a very good chance to find a new job before the end of May-2021. Make use of this time period, you will surely find a job matching your expectations, if not surpassing it!

Jun-2021 to Aug-2021 is going to be a challenge for your job search. Thereafter, it is again favourable till Apr-2022 but definitely not as supportive as upto May-2021.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

HeyPlayGirl

Exalted sat means exalted sufferings hard working person , wandering life , ,workaholic , must work , true mass person , high work load and burden . lots of responsibilities . pending past life karma . must undergo ! .

I agree!! Thank you very much

And also I had this job Before the pandemic and it’s not affected by the pandemic in any way, actually we help people who lose their jobs

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Knowing your profession would help. However, there is a very good chance to find a new job before the end of May-2021. Make use of this time period, you will surely find a job matching your expectations, if not surpassing it!

Jun-2021 to Aug-2021 is going to be a challenge for your job search. Thereafter, it is again favourable till Apr-2022 but definitely not as supportive as upto May-2021.

www.astrologymagic.xyz

I work for a lawyer.
I’ll be looking forward to after august 2021 thank you!!

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Update- I got another job in retail in July (before I left my job with the attorney) and started work August 2nd. I do not like the job so I will be quitting soon. I agree that it does seem that July - august is not a good period to look for jobs as I’m not having much luck. I hope after August I’ll find a good job in an office that I can stay at for years. Thank you for the responses. :)

Last edited:

creativei

Update- I got another job in retail in July (before I left my job with the attorney) and started work August 2nd. I do not like the job so I will be quitting soon. I agree that it does seem that July - august is not a good period to look for jobs as I’m not having much luck. I hope after August I’ll find a good job in an office that I can stay at for years. Thank you for the responses. :)

Happy to know 👍 🌹😷

Try to stick with it as far as possible as i said afte 2022 mid july get good things ahead.

Do update me reg ur job time to time 🙏😄

All the best for ur new job 😃🥸😎

HeyPlayGirl

Happy to know 👍 🌹😷

Try to stick with it as far as possible as i said afte 2022 mid july get good things ahead.

Thank you, for the last month I have been thinking about your prediction that next year will be better financially to give me hope.

HeyPlayGirl

www.astrologymagic.xyz

So I quit my job (which I only had for a few weeks because the pay was too low and it was not a good job) and I just got hired somewhere much better with higher pay, it’s a government job in a big skyscraper. :) I start in September!
TBH though, I want even higher pay so I will either quit this job in time or get a second job. Let’s see!

You were right about July-Aug not being favorable since I’m technically not starting till September. Thank you again for Your accurate reading.

HeyPlayGirl

Wow congrats getting job in todays world is hell ,that to in midst of pandemic while others getting sacked and losing pay checks . really planets are nice to you , it shows good karma .

Currently you are running saturn dasa , sat in 1st aspecting 10th should spoil prof life since 10th lord placed well and aspected by benefices so profession exists but it will have many changes and challenges . it keeps you low profile despite of sat being exalted !!! , on contrary your current/ future spouse prof life takes top notch . take care of your health , expenditures may increase. you may get into love issues if you married you can xpect child . chances of get cheated in the name of money and relationship so take care , don't trust anyone easily .

current sat transit is not good for gemini sign it gives loses and health issues . only after 2023 you get good things . till then keep trying , develop skills need for that ,at times you face obstacle and disgrace but overcome that sure . next year will be good career success and finance . also you travel many places professionally . there will be high office politics .

I am just reporting that you were right With your predictions. you said “next year will be good career success” which was 2022. in 2022 I got a big raise and higher position.

“ high office politics”… you can’t even imagine how true this is. I work in a very delicate work environment. But it’s okay.

Anyway thank you for your accurate prediction

HeyPlayGirl

Happy to know 👍 🌹😷

I got the raise and higher position in June 2022 but my full benefits/pay didn’t start until July 2022

again, thank you for the accurate prediction