Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Bunraku

I have a cousin who has Sun-Pluto partile. He is ridiculously insufferable, and because I have the same conjunction I can sniff out every single power play that he tries to do, which for him is instinctual. I'm pretty sure I'm seen as wilful, but I'll leave it up to others to judge my control freak tendencies.

What about Merc-Pluto? Conspiratorial?

What do you think about people like these? I feel like they’re selective in who they want to boss around. Family members are often targets because they’re usually not going anywhere or are taught to tolerate more.

conspiracy theorist

The kid under discussion (well I guess he is not much of a kid anymore) does it indiscriminately, unless violently opposed or is aware of the potential "danger" of trying to dominate x or y person. He would tiptoe grudgingly around people who he could not dominate, and would lay it on thick to people he could. I remember sensing his feelings of thwartedness when I would discourage his bullying of his little sister and other vulnerable people.

I know another Sun-Pluto conj. person who is a good friend. Scrop stellium. If he is controlling, it's with regard to information about himself as he does not self-disclose. We use to work together, and I remember people being afraid of him, as his "vibe" was apparently menacing. He was quiet man who goes diligently about his work.

I can see distortion of thought/ mentality as a common manifestation with Merc-Pluto. More than the digging deep thing, whatever that means. I've found that some Merc-Plutos have a secret project that they are meticulously building, fine-tuning and perfecting, and when they share with you a glimpse it can be very impressive.

Bunraku

What’s your opinion on the entire death and rebirth thing surrounding pluto aspects to planets? I don’t really think these traits change overnight in a dramatic fashion, but maybe have drama due to these personality traits, and falling out. If that’s what they mean by it.

If they’re talking about spirituality then it’s bs. otherwise they still wouldn’t be stuck thinking like they’re in a high school drama.

It takes months to years to change deep seated habits, or never at all. Def not overnight.

conspiracy theorist

Passi and Chrys, glad that you've graced the thread with your presence(s)

Yeah, I know it sounds a bit more positive than typical, but no doubt what happens is setting the tone for long term structural change, keeping in line with the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction. Also talk of "space races", Amazon's Space Program, Elon's Starlink and the geopolitics surrounding 5G development all sound like the opening acts of the era of Air. By Dawr, we are also going into an Airy cycle sometime in the 2020s

conspiracy theorist

I'm yet to encounter any great themes regarding the death and rebirth cycles and the lives of Plutonians. The only thing that I can say with confidence is that Venus/Pluto types will pine over the rotting corpse of a long dead love relationship, effectively poisoning any subsequent romantic encounter.

I guess if I were to share what has happened in my life that one could say that there was definitive "transformative" themes. I do have the ability to change habits at will, like altering greatly sleep patterns, food intake, rates of work, activities/topic focus and such. But would I say that's transformative or Plutonian? I don't know.

CapAquaPis

I have an uncle with that combo, CAP. I don't have much of an opinion on him incidentally.

I have a 8th house moon conjunct sun in Aquarius. The 8th moon is a lighter version here, I'm not an angry or violent person. Scorpio and Aries sun plus scorpio moons are to avoid at all costs (no offense to anyone with these astrological placements).

conspiracy theorist

A co-worker of mine might potentially have that placement combo. She was born on a day when the Scorp moon went into Sag. She's taken a shine to me, but I'm trying to decipher if some of the tendencies I've picked up on her are related to the Scorpio Moon or her Venus/Pluto square. She's pretty cool so far, but I can tell that there is much going on inside of her.

Ukpoohbear

That is all what? :unsure:

Saying her name is enough. I’m surprised she hasn’t been posted about in this forum before since that other young American female politician was (I forget her name). Kayleigh McEnany has a lot going for her, she’s fearless. I know she’s tall blonde and feminine, but the overall impression to me is of a knight in shining armour, almost blinded by the shiny metal armour.