Will Trump win presidency?

I really hope not.

fSD7oLA.jpg

Slenkar

He is sun, proud, but not applying to anything with good reception.

Square to saturn on tenth with no reception =no

ElenaJ

Complete agreement with Slenkar's reading. Also, Sun separating from a Venus conjunction shows the public popularity he has been having, he's number one in the pols at the moment. Probably because he has been saying the politically incorrect things people want to hear, but there other candidates who are more serious offering similar messages, with concrete proposals. Has anyone done any charts on the other candidates in the lineup?

Complete agreement with Slenkar's reading. Also, Sun separating from a Venus conjunction shows the public popularity he has been having, he's number one in the pols at the moment. Probably because he has been saying the politically incorrect things people want to hear, but there other candidates who are more serious offering similar messages, with concrete proposals. Has anyone done any charts on the other candidates in the lineup?

I hope nobody wants to hear that racist propaganda. He's quite awful.

ElenaJ

Are we reading charts here or expressing personal political opinions? Whether or not you "like" him and what he says, I think the chart should be read astrologically for what it says. Do you agree?

Are we reading charts here or expressing personal political opinions? Whether or not you "like" him and what he says, I think the chart should be read astrologically for what it says. Do you agree?

This is a place to express opinion. So if you don't like me saying that I disagree wih his racist position then you can leave. This is my post, not yours. So buh bye.

fensi88

So, Becuase you are not Donald fan he is represent with 7th house Sun. His oponents are represent with Saturn on cusp of the 10th. Moon/electorate goes to sextile Saturn so some of the Donald's opponent will win, not Donald.

rafaella

Sun in this chart is exceptionally strong by essential and accidental dignity, I dare say it is very likely that he may actually win. His opponent whilst angular is about to change signs. On the other hand Sun square Saturn may indicate there will be some issue for him in the future, he may just be a president for 4 years.

I don't live in US, so this circus happening in US is very entertaining for me... :)

Good luck to you all!

Kitchy

Banned

I fully agree, Elena - and that is why I have opted not to give opinion on the chart - fearing it would be lost in the "I hope not" cloud. :unsure:

PatAstro

I don't think that is a no.

I think he will win Presidency.

There is an positive aspect with Uranus...
His winning may suddenly surprise us.

Aries_light

Can he be also Saturn (being an older man)? And why 7th? I thought 7th house was for question about relationship with someone; shouldn't he be 10th house?... very confused :unsure:

Last edited:

PatAstro

Well Presidency is a job...
You would look at the 10th house, also the 6th house...

Scorpio in 10th house... the ruler is Mars or Pluto.
Pluto and Mars aren't aspecting the Sun (Trump).
So I guess he won't get that job.

5th house represents win, gamble, contest...
So Gemini in 5th house, the ruler is Mercury.
Mercury isn't aspecting the Sun.

Soooo... the answer is most likely no.

Mercury in 7th house in Virgo... he has to work very hard.
And then the 2nd house... He'll lose a lot of money. Cause the ruler(s)
of 2nd house has bad aspect.

waybread

You cannot answer this question with horary astrology. Think about it. People all over the US, and probably all over the world, are asking whether Trump will win-- as a horary question. They won't all have the same chart time or date, so the outcomes will differ.

People do try to predict outcomes of presidential elections through mundane and birth-chart astrology, however.

PatAstro

You cannot answer this question with horary astrology. Think about it. People all over the US, and probably all over the world, are asking whether Trump will win-- as a horary question. They won't all have the same chart time or date, so the outcomes will differ.

People do try to predict outcomes of presidential elections through mundane and birth-chart astrology, however.

You can.
The outcomes will stay the same...
Because the stars and planets don't change.

If an Astrologer said you will die on this day because a person will enter
your home and stab you. You can put an alarm system up, move out or whatever, but still you get stabbed by somebody. Because the stars and planets already had Astrologer warning you, and you die anyway.

JUPITERASC

You can.
The outcomes will stay the same...
Because the stars and planets don't change.

If an Astrologer said you will die on this day because a person will enter
your home and stab you.
You can put an alarm system up, move out or whatever, but still you get stabbed by somebody.
Because the stars and planets already had Astrologer warning you, and you die anyway.
Not necessarily :smile:
Astrologers are not infallible