Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 12-29-2006, 11:50 AM

Confused teenager needs help choosing a career

I've been feeling confused about trying to find a career that suits me the best.I have great interest in Psychology,History and Writting but,after going to the school's Psychologist,I decided to study Science.I've been in the Science course for three months now,and I don't really like it..I absolutely hate Chimestry and Maths,and I was thinking about changing my course and go study History and Languages...Do you think I should do it?Does my birth chart show an tendency towards some particular career?http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...gif&res=63&va=

I don't know how to put the image of my birt chart here..sorry :S

Have a great 2007

Unread 12-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

courses, to Lissa

Lissa,

Taking a few courses is not the same thing as choosing a career. When it comes time to decide on a career (much later), I suggest looking into anything that will allow you to write (since you have three planets focused in the 3rd house (thinking, also writing) ) and which allows you to use your personal inner understanding of things (since most of your planets are on the bottom (self) left (inner world) of your chart). As long as history involves writing and sharing your personal views...go for it!

Historically,

Tim
Unread 12-29-2006, 04:13 PM

Re: Confused teenager needs help choosing a career

Yea writing! Mercury in 3rd. You got Jupiter effectively in your second as they are mutual with your sun. So ....you could make some money out of it too.
Jam.... Keep smiling a mercurian job is for you....
Unread 12-30-2006, 12:22 AM

Re: Confused teenager needs help choosing a career

Follow the MC (Midheaven or 10th house), your chart expired so that's the best I can tell you.

Tags
career, choosing, confused, teenager