Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 04-30-2006, 02:18 PM

Where and When?

Hi all,

If I was to ask the question of a horary 'Where and when will such and such an event occur?' presuming that it is certain that such and such a thing will happen, I just don't know where and when, then to what house cusps should I be looking in order to answer this question?

My hunch would be that, as the 10th cusp because if the 4th is history and the past, then the 10th represents the future, so should I look to the 10th cusp for the when, and the 4th cusp for the where, because the 4th cusp is the most grounded part of the chart, and would show where the event is rooted?

What is your take on this.

My immediate thoughts are the 10th for the 'when' and the 4th for the 'where'.

Draco

Unread 04-30-2006, 02:59 PM

For "where" it depands of rulers position in chart. For axmaple if I ask "where I meet him" and find his ruler in 5 house, that means at party.
For "when" it is about howmany degrees are rulers appart from exact aspect, or howmany degrees are between Moon(querent), and second ruler, ruler of quesited, untill they perfect aspect.
Unread 05-01-2006, 01:04 AM

Hi Goca,

Quote:
For "where" it depands of rulers position in chart. For axmaple if I ask "where I meet him" and find his ruler in 5 house, that means at party.
Yes, I see what you mean here, this would make sense. So it depends what planet rules the cusp of that which is being asked about, and it's position would symbolise 'where'.
Quote:
For "when" it is about howmany degrees are rulers appart from exact aspect, or howmany degrees are between Moon(querent), and second ruler, ruler of quesited, untill they perfect aspect.
Okay, I'll have a think about this this. You will know why I ask about this 'where' and 'when' question when you see it posted on the forum. Perhaps you might give me your views?

Draco
Unread 06-16-2006, 10:51 PM

Re: Where and When?

There is an excerpt from John Frawley's 'How to Beat Time', about timing in horaries, on the Skyscript website (http://www.skyscript.co.uk). It's very funny and I refer to it regularly for help with timing questions...