Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-24-2020, 02:58 PM
AW041 AW041 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 109
Is he cheating on me?

He said last night he is going for a walk, but he usually doesnt do walks, and then he did not come back for 2 hours or more, and when he did he was on the phone talking to someone.
I asked in the morning and he said he was talking to his friend, A (male) whom I know too.
I woke up in the morning with his feeling of being lied too, I have never felt it earlier. Maybe im overthinking. For me cheating is not physical, it could be mental and emotional too.
Anyhow I threw in the chart, let me know please
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%.pdf (159.2 KB, 49 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-24-2020, 08:46 PM
Tatianna Tatianna is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 51
Re: Is he cheating on me?

An event chart is not enough to know whether he has it in his character or whether it happened
you need his natal with transits and yours too

Also a synastry chart would be good

Last edited by Tatianna; 07-24-2020 at 08:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-25-2020, 12:03 AM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 845
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Horary is enough. He's not cheating. There's no other woman. Also Saturn in his domicile indicates a honorable man. It's just that he withdraws back into himself or from you now. Sun and Saturn in opposition+ receptions show that you both might drifted apart. There's dissatisfaction about the relationship on both sides.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-25-2020)
  #4  
Unread 07-25-2020, 12:32 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,202
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW041 View Post
He said last night he is going for a walk, but he usually doesnt do walks, and then he did not come back for 2 hours or more, and when he did he was on the phone talking to someone.
I asked in the morning and he said he was talking to his friend, A (male) whom I know too.
I woke up in the morning with his feeling of being lied too, I have never felt it earlier. Maybe im overthinking. For me cheating is not physical, it could be mental and emotional too.
Anyhow I threw in the chart, let me know please
actually looks like a yes

because

Sun rules you not in aspect with Saturn but sun is in 12th house - you are kept in the dark .
but saturn is mutally applying to moon (another woman)
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-25-2020)
  #5  
Unread 07-25-2020, 12:46 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,064
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatianna View Post
An event chart is not enough to know whether he has it in his character or whether it happened
you need his natal with transits and yours too

Also a synastry chart would be good
Tatianna, this is the horary section. All posts here are to be horary posts. A horary chart is an event chart, cast for the date, time, and place that the question is asked.

Horary is a specific method of astrology used to answer questions that the asker cannot necessarily get a true answer to just through mundane methods. "Is he cheating on me?" qualifies. The way we get an answer from horary is somewhat different from how we'd read a natal or transit chart. It's a specialized skill. This section is only for people who want to practice it.

Please pay attention to where you are posting.

Back to the question,
Osamenor
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-25-2020)
  #6  
Unread 07-25-2020, 01:41 AM
kalinka kalinka is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 845
Re: Is he cheating on me?

I see now... However I would say this other woman is Venus in his 5th. Saturn and Venus are receiving each others in triplicity. Saturn "hates" Moon. Moon is the querent's co-ruler and is in Venus' fall.
In the sidereal chart: He is saturn in his first house and domicile and his 5th is occupied by Venus in her domicile. Asc-ruler Moon isn't in aspect with Saturn and sits in his 8th house. However the aspect between Venus and Saturn was long time ago and Saturn is backed off currently. Venus and Saturn are moving away from each other. Moon recently separates from a square with Venus and Jupiter.Jupiter is his 12th house ruler in his own house and domicile. It seems that you found out a secret. But if they are really still involved with each other, it won't be long before they separate.

Last edited by kalinka; 07-25-2020 at 01:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-25-2020), VenusInFurs (07-25-2020)
  #7  
Unread 07-25-2020, 06:33 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
I see now... However I would say this other woman is Venus in his 5th. Saturn and Venus are receiving each others in triplicity. Saturn "hates" Moon. Moon is the querent's co-ruler and is in Venus' fall.
In the sidereal chart: He is saturn in his first house and domicile and his 5th is occupied by Venus in her domicile. Asc-ruler Moon isn't in aspect with Saturn and sits in his 8th house. However the aspect between Venus and Saturn was long time ago and Saturn is backed off currently. Venus and Saturn are moving away from each other. Moon recently separates from a square with Venus and Jupiter.Jupiter is his 12th house ruler in his own house and domicile. It seems that you found out a secret. But if they are really still involved with each other, it won't be long before they separate.
Well' people can get reinvolved just avenge. Who knows. Saturn is looking for his interests
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-25-2020, 06:49 AM
Tatianna Tatianna is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 51
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW041 View Post
He said last night he is going for a walk, but he usually doesnt do walks, and then he did not come back for 2 hours or more, and when he did he was on the phone talking to someone.
I asked in the morning and he said he was talking to his friend, A (male) whom I know too.
I woke up in the morning with his feeling of being lied too, I have never felt it earlier. Maybe im overthinking. For me cheating is not physical, it could be mental and emotional too.
Anyhow I threw in the chart, let me know please


indicators of cheating in the event chart

Venus in Gemini
neptune square venus
Mars in aries
moon square venus
Sun in 12th house

Last edited by Tatianna; 07-25-2020 at 03:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tatianna For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (07-25-2020)
  #9  
Unread 07-25-2020, 07:11 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,202
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatianna View Post
indicators of cheating in the event chart

Venus in Gemini
neptune square venus
Mars in aries conjunct ascendant
moon square venus
Sun in 12th house
mars is NOT conjuncting ascendant
moon passed venus plus there was jupiter after the venetian aspect
how does it prove that he is cheating?
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf

Last edited by tikana; 07-25-2020 at 07:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-25-2020, 08:39 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,914
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Venus on the cusp of his 5th would indicate there is someone he is having an affair with (if it's ok to use that term, it sounds so old fashioned!)
He as Saturn is in the degree of the nodes, so he is in a karmic position.
Moon as the question, makes its last aspect with Saturn and the nodes, trine Saturn but square the nodes. Saturn also rules his 12th, so he is hiding something, keeping it to himself. And the trine would suggest he manages to do this, while the square to nodes says it will harm his relationship.
The querent is sun, in her 12th house, digging up secrets, and approaches a square with Uranus on the midheaven, separation, while Uranus is also ruler of the descendent and in his 4th of endings. So a breakup is likely in the future.
South node is in the querent's 5th house of love, while the north node is in his 5th house, so he will continue the relationship with the new woman.
Moon just separated from an opposition with Neptune, so querent's instincts about being deceived were correct.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
kalinka (07-25-2020), VenusInFurs (07-25-2020)
  #11  
Unread 07-25-2020, 01:08 PM
Ouranos Ouranos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 157
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Hello AW041,

I don't think this is a 'love affair' here.
Moon in Virgo turned 8th of hidden matters and anguish of mind is Peregrine and in the Fall of Venus. But it does show self-undoing regarding 5th House matters (hobbies, pleasures, gaming ( Moon Virgo in MR with Mercury- computers - in the 5th) gambling?
It is just separating from a trine to JupiterR turned L2. He has spent more than he could afford and Moon next trining SaturnL1 in Nodal degree 'something unexpected, not customary will happen'

Moon in MR with Mercury(in detriment of SaturnR, approaching a square to Mars in 3rd L3 of arguments will bring money matters to a front - Mars also ruling the 10th his reputation).
Ask him a simple question - How is it going financially?

Maybe I am totally out of my baskets here but $$$ seems to be the issue here.

Please keep us updated,
Ouranos

Last edited by Ouranos; 08-02-2020 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Added here and deleted subsequent post
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-25-2020, 03:55 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,914
Re: Is he cheating on me?

With moon opposing Neptune across the 2nd/8th could definitely indicate a money issue.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-25-2020, 04:29 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,064
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatianna View Post
indicators of cheating in the event chart

Venus in Gemini
neptune square venus
Mars in aries
moon square venus
Sun in 12th house
Please give a horary response, and if you don't know horary, learn the basic rules of it before you make an attempt. None of these are necessarily indicators of cheating in horary. It doesn't work quite the same way as event astrology.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-25-2020, 04:39 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Venus on the cusp of his 5th would indicate there is someone he is having an affair with (if it's ok to use that term, it sounds so old fashioned!)
He as Saturn is in the degree of the nodes, so he is in a karmic position.
Moon as the question, makes its last aspect with Saturn and the nodes, trine Saturn but square the nodes. Saturn also rules his 12th, so he is hiding something, keeping it to himself. And the trine would suggest he manages to do this, while the square to nodes says it will harm his relationship.
The querent is sun, in her 12th house, digging up secrets, and approaches a square with Uranus on the midheaven, separation, while Uranus is also ruler of the descendent and in his 4th of endings. So a breakup is likely in the future.
South node is in the querent's 5th house of love, while the north node is in his 5th house, so he will continue the relationship with the new woman.
Moon just separated from an opposition with Neptune, so querent's instincts about being deceived were correct.
I agree

Love ur interpretation
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-25-2020)
  #15  
Unread 07-25-2020, 04:41 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,541
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatianna View Post
indicators of cheating in the event chart

Venus in Gemini
neptune square venus
Mars in aries
moon square venus
Sun in 12th house
Hi Tatianna,

It is good that you are at least trying and that is what this board is for. We don't have to be accurate. Most of us are incorrect half the times, so I admire that you did not just come back with a rebuff after being told that this is a Horary board, not a synastry one. Your response was Horary even if you called the chart event.

As far as I am concerned, I think the man is thinking about his life and perhaps how things on the home front are going to continue or not. Venus in his 4th and also Moon in the 8th show some anguish on the home front.
__________________
Be very wary of those that put down or ridicule another's way of worship because the former serves only their own ego thereby expressing that their God and their practice is the only true and right one. Such practice is completely synthetic and organised with just one mission- convert and increase the numbers of their own organised religion or cult. It reflects the intolerance, megalomania and fascism of such cultism- a pure antithesis to spirituality and morality.

Last edited by aquarius7000; 07-25-2020 at 04:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
kalinka (07-26-2020), Osamenor (07-25-2020), Tatianna (07-25-2020)
  #16  
Unread 08-02-2020, 01:28 AM
AW041 AW041 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 109
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Omg, I just realized that this post had a lot of feedback, somehow I didnít get any notification on my email (which I usually do). Thank you very much everyone.
So Iím still to confirm if there is any affair, though he is very transparent and seems unlikely, but who knows. Yes he has a lot of financial worries, given that right now Iím the sole bread earner of the house and COVID situation has not been helpful. He does spend a lot of his time, playing silly games on his phone at night.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AW041 For This Useful Post:
Ouranos (08-02-2020)
  #17  
Unread 08-03-2020, 02:41 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,541
Re: Is he cheating on me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW041 View Post
Omg, I just realized that this post had a lot of feedback, somehow I didnít get any notification on my email (which I usually do). Thank you very much everyone.
So Iím still to confirm if there is any affair, though he is very transparent and seems unlikely, but who knows. Yes he has a lot of financial worries, given that right now Iím the sole bread earner of the house and COVID situation has not been helpful. He does spend a lot of his time, playing silly games on his phone at night.
Nothing wrong with that. Everybody has their own way of releasing stress and balancing it out. Some sit on this Astrology forum 1/2 the day.
__________________
Be very wary of those that put down or ridicule another's way of worship because the former serves only their own ego thereby expressing that their God and their practice is the only true and right one. Such practice is completely synthetic and organised with just one mission- convert and increase the numbers of their own organised religion or cult. It reflects the intolerance, megalomania and fascism of such cultism- a pure antithesis to spirituality and morality.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Moradiva (08-13-2020)
Reply

Tags
cheating

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.