Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-19-2020, 10:39 AM

Is my breakup permanent?

Hi all, me & my bf Of almost 3 years broke up thursday 7/17 (during a void moon) I donít want to get my hopes up that it wonít stick, because I do feel like it was unfortunately meant to happen even thought I wish it wasnít real...

He did say he was falling out of love but he was saying it was hard to let go. He never ever spoke to me about how he felt this whole relationship, so I wish I had the chance to talk with him and work things out before he lost feelings instead. He told me that thereís ďno one who can replace meĒ so I donít understand why he wanted to leave and Iím wondering if thereís someone else and heís just guilty. Iím wondering if the break up will really be permanent or if thereís a chance we will end up working things out and heíll regret his decision.

Iím not sure how to read this at all but I see that there are a LOT of planets in the 7H and Iím very anxious about this all. Iím not sure what planets represent us in this chart... but if it helps, he is a Capricorn Sun, Cancer Moon, and Sag Rising. And I am a Taurus Sun, Sag Moon, and Leo Rising.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LTluP0ZY7RTlTXUnKh3A0cn5qxYJhH8T/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited by taurus455; 07-19-2020 at 07:37 PM.
Unread 07-19-2020, 07:00 PM

Re: Is my breakup permanent?

Sorry, but the link doesn't work.
Can you take another look at it? I just brings me to my own page.
Unread 07-19-2020, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Sorry, but the link doesn't work.
Can you take another look at it? I just brings me to my own page.
Aw, it works for me but maybe because itís my own page too. How do I upload a photo or attachment to the post instead? I canít figure it out haha
Unread 07-19-2020, 07:18 PM

Can you do a simple screen shot and upload it?
Unread 07-19-2020, 07:28 PM

Quote:
For some reason I canít see an option to upload. I only see an ďeditĒ or ďreplyĒ button. But I just edited the link to a PNG link! Hopefully it works
Unread 07-19-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
I was able to make a shareable link on google drive instead!
Unread 07-19-2020, 07:56 PM

You have to look at the bottom at Advanced settings.

The Google drive works!
Unread 07-19-2020, 07:59 PM

With moon coming to conjunct mercury, ruler of 7th, you should be together again soon.
Unread 07-19-2020, 10:32 PM

Quote:
With moon coming to conjunct mercury, ruler of 7th, you should be together again soon.
Ah okay, this breakup was 3 days ago tho... does that still apply? I know the moon moves faster I think right?
Unread 07-20-2020, 12:09 AM

I agree with Moon applying to him/Merc, you should get back together in 3 units of time. They are in cardinal signs and an angular house, so if not 3 days, which has passed, perhaps 3 weeks?
My concern is that he/Merc is in his own/7th house, so more interested in himself. And you as Moon receive him/Merc well by reception but he does not reciprocate. So I have to wonder if you will be getting back into a relationship where you are more into him than he is into you.

Even looking at the primary significators, Mercury and Jupiter. They do eventually meet each other by opposition. But Merc first squares slow-moving, strong in its dignity Mars in Aries. This seems to be a significant obstacle to consider. Then the perfection of Merc and Jup is by challenging opposition, which does not bode well for the outcome of coming back together.

And putting all of that aside, when you say,

"He never ever spoke to me about how he felt this whole relationship,"

it makes me wonder if this the kind of relationship that you want.

I would consider that carefully should you get back together.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 07-20-2020 at 12:37 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-20-2020), VenusInFurs (07-20-2020)
Unread 07-20-2020, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I agree with Moon applying to him/Merc, you should get back together in 3 units of time. They are in cardinal signs and an angular house, so if not 3 days, which has passed, perhaps 3 weeks?
My concern is that he/Merc is in his own/7th house, so more interested in himself. And you as Moon receive him/Merc well by reception but he does not reciprocate. So I have to wonder if you will be getting back into a relationship where you are more into him than he is into you.

Even looking at the primary signficators, Mercury and Jupiter. They do eventually meet each other by opposition. But Merc first square slow-moving, strong in its dignity Mars in Aries. This seems to be a significant obstacle to consider. Then the perfection of Merc and Jup is by challenging opposition, which does not bode well for the outcome of coming back together.

And putting all of that aside, when you say,

"He never ever spoke to me about how he felt this whole relationship,"

it makes me wonder if this the kind of relationship that you want.

I would consider that carefully should you get back together.

Thank you for this response. I should have added that he also said he wants to be single to ďgo do his own thing.Ē Aka hang out with his new friends and drink all summer and party. He also messaged me multiple times already stating heís not sure if heís making a mistake or not but needs time. So I can see already heís done this selfishly and must not care/be into me as much as I was to him. Thanks for the advice!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taurus455 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-20-2020), IleneK (07-20-2020)
Unread 07-20-2020, 02:01 AM

Hello Taurus455,

Is your boyfriend in the army?

Thank you,
Ouranos
Unread 07-20-2020, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
Hello Taurus455,

Is your boyfriend in the army?

Thank you,
Ouranos
No he actually just works a part time retail job lol
Unread 07-20-2020, 05:42 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

I think relationship is done

both planets sitting in their own houses where Jup is too weark to do anything
merc is silent yeah ... probably Jup will bring up getting back together but merc wants nothing to do with a relaitonship because merc will square mars lord of 4th house
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-20-2020), IleneK (07-20-2020), Student of Astrology (07-20-2020), VenusInFurs (07-20-2020)
Unread 07-20-2020, 07:02 AM

Usually, when a man wants to be in a relationship he hangs around close.
When he says he needs time, normally this translates as "I don't want to hurt your feelings but I'm just not that into this anymore".
Read the signals as well as the horary.
Unread 07-20-2020, 08:36 AM

Hello Taurus455,
Your BF is not very talkative. Water signs are mute. With Moon in 7th cj ruler of 7th, he is more into himself.

Mercury Ruler of 7th in Triplicity and Bound of Venus and Venus ruled by Mercury - It is very possible he met someone else (Moon last over Venus in his 12th) + Cancer intercepted (hemmed in).
You also asked if your breakup is permanent.
Ahead - Moon conjuncts Mercury(Peregrine) and then squares Mars ruling 4th (He may decide to go live somewhere else).
Late degrees rising - Turned chart SunL2 in his 1st about to change sign (moving to Leo as he improves his financial situation). Get ready for a new chapter in your life.

Take care,
Ouranos
The Following User Says Thank You to Ouranos For This Useful Post:
VenusInFurs (07-20-2020)
Unread 07-20-2020, 09:10 AM

This chart is just like mine that I've recently posted about dating.
I wasn't feeling good about mercury squaring the end of the matter in mine, I don't think it bodes well. Thanks for the insightful input on this chart.
Unread 07-20-2020, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
I think relationship is done

both planets sitting in their own houses where Jup is too weark to do anything
merc is silent yeah ... probably Jup will bring up getting back together but merc wants nothing to do with a relaitonship because merc will square mars lord of 4th house
Does Jup represent me or him in this? Just wondering because so far heís been texting me still, Iíve been ignoring. Just texted me again at night saying heís thinking about me and hopes I have a great week. But I still think heís just guilty and doesnít really care, ha. Thanks for your insight!
Unread 07-20-2020, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
Hello Taurus455,
Your BF is not very talkative. Water signs are mute. With Moon in 7th cj ruler of 7th, he is more into himself.

Mercury Ruler of 7th in Triplicity and Bound of Venus and Venus ruled by Mercury - It is very possible he met someone else (Moon last over Venus in his 12th) + Cancer intercepted (hemmed in).
You also asked if your breakup is permanent.
Ahead - Moon conjuncts Mercury(Peregrine) and then squares Mars ruling 4th (He may decide to go live somewhere else).
Late degrees rising - Turned chart SunL2 in his 1st about to change sign (moving to Leo as he improves his financial situation). Get ready for a new chapter in your life.

Take care,
Ouranos
Funny that you say some of this because these friends heís been hanging out with had wanted him to move out with them. He doesnít make enough right now tho. Iíve been trying to encourage him to improve his finances for so long now. Maybe he finally will do it without me. Thanks for your insight!
The Following User Says Thank You to taurus455 For This Useful Post:
Ouranos (07-20-2020)
Unread 07-20-2020, 10:19 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus455 View Post
Does Jup represent me or him in this? Just wondering because so far heís been texting me still, Iíve been ignoring. Just texted me again at night saying heís thinking about me and hopes I have a great week. But I still think heís just guilty and doesnít really care, ha. Thanks for your insight!
Jup is you of course .. lord of asce
Do you want someone who bounces from "i want to be single" to smsing you every day? Obviously he is not ready to commmit and you want to give him a ball. It is not that he doesnt care it is just he doesnt want commitment.
If he hurt your feelings (i think he did) you dont want to be your sidekick if he will want hanky panky girl of convinience.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Student of Astrology (07-20-2020)
Unread 07-26-2020, 08:17 AM

Quote:
I will agree also. It is not.
The moon here will find Mercury and then Mars. also the same as Hermes in the future. When will meet Zeus in opposition, they will first find this Mars. Both, Moon and after Mercury.
Mars here on the map represents an obstacle ... He rules the 4th and the 10th derivative of his own house that has to do with his business and social life. Surely in the future you will talk again (3rd) about the problem. Also the 3rd house has to do with daily commutes and distances, it is the 9th derivative of its own house.

Of course we also have a playful Aphrodite in his 12th derivative house. We have to see what Aphrodite is? //
Unread 07-26-2020, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
I will agree also. It is not.
The moon here will find Mercury and then Mars. also the same as Hermes in the future. When will meet Zeus in opposition, they will first find this Mars. Both, Moon and after Mercury.
Mars here on the map represents an obstacle ... He rules the 4th and the 10th derivative of his own house that has to do with his business and social life. Surely in the future you will talk again (3rd) about the problem. Also the 3rd house has to do with daily commutes and distances, it is the 9th derivative of its own house.

Of course we also have a playful Aphrodite in his 12th derivative house. We have to see what Aphrodite is? //

Thanks for your interp! Can I ask if you can expand more on what you mean by Aphrodite in the 12H? Also, itís been over a week since since we broke up and heís called me 3 times this weekend, I finally answered last night (called me late at night. Drunk) and he was upset and just wanted to talk to me about my day. We hung up then he texted me 2 hours later saying ďI miss you😔 Iím sorry Iíll leave you aloneĒ and he was saying he wanted to see me right now etc. I tried to explain to him that I donít think we should talk about any of this rn cuz heís drunk and we can talk another day. He didnít answer but now Iím anxious because I donít know if he meant it. If I do ever talk to him or see him again, Iím just anxious that itll be another let down and Iíll be rejected again. But itís definitely not fair of him to keep calling and texting me sounding so sad about this. We didnít speak for about 5 days because I told him to stop, but now this phone call last night broke our space again
Unread 07-26-2020, 03:19 PM

Hi,

Both Merc (he) and Moon are in a sign that exalts Jup (Cancer), which means he still has feelings for you, which seem stronger than yours for him.

I am coming late to this thread and Moon translated from Merc to Mars, which shows communication and contact from his side (Merc rules him and his 3rd house).

After that Moon meets Jup (you) in opp. and then the Sun (8th house ruler). It could be that you decide to end it.

Regardless, I don't see this going anywhere good in terms of a relationship.
Be very wary of those that put down or ridicule another's way of worship because the former serves only their own ego thereby expressing that their God and their practice is the only true and right one. Such practice is completely synthetic and organised with just one mission- convert and increase the numbers of their own organised religion or cult. It reflects the intolerance, megalomania and fascism of such cultism- a pure antithesis to spirituality and morality.
Unread 07-26-2020, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

Both Merc (he) and Moon are in a sign that exalts Jup (Cancer), which means he still has feelings for you, which seem stronger than yours for him.

I am coming late to this thread and Moon translated from Merc to Mars, which shows communication and contact from his side (Merc rules him and his 3rd house).

After that Moon meets Jup (you) in opp. and then the Sun (8th house ruler). It could be that you decide to end it.

Regardless, I don't see this going anywhere good in terms of a relationship.
Hmm thatís interesting. Thanks. I truly feel if we just communicated it could take a turn for the better. But heís not good at it... but yeah he has been contacting me and I just wonder why when he acted like his feelings werenít there that much.

Tags
breakup, permanent