Am I ready to date, if not when?

VenusInFurs

Okay, so my question was inspired by a post on here since dating and finding / meeting a special someone is more often in my thoughts these days.

I'm struggling to read this chart as I'm struggling to be objective and not read too much into it. I'm looking for a LTR rather than short term.

I'm placed in in my second house of self-worth, retrograde - I'm still thinking about the past and working on becoming in a position to give the best that I can in a relationship. I would say that I'm not currently in the place to date although I feel that I am getting there.

As the moon I'm placed in the 7th flowing to conjunct mercury, ruler of the 7th. Is this a new man or is it showing the man that I was very briefly dating (see previous horary posts FMI). Both moon and mercury square Chiron which is conjunct the 4th, end of matter and mercury squares mars in the 4th ruler of the end of matter. Mars/Chiron trine ASC.

The 5th house, is ruled by Venus, in the 7th applying to square Neptune and oppose ASC. Uranus is present in the house applying to sextile mercury.

Is all this suggestive that I'll return to the guy I was dating or could it mean another man? Any timing?

I know in my progressed natal chart my progressed moon with conjunct the DSC in October. I also have a very large 7th house - it will transit the house for over five years.

Thank you for any input! :)

Attachments

• aam i nready to date if not when.jpg
    aam i nready to date if not when.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 51

ElenaJ

Well you're certainly made a lot of progress!
Interesting that this chart is similar to the other chart, have you noticed?
For one thing, the asc/des is exactly flipped. In the first one you are 7 gemini, in this one you are 8 sagittarius.
In spite of this, your ruler remains retrograde in the 2nd house of self esteem!
So you are still working on this, and approaching a sextile with intuitive Neptune in the 3rd house of thoughts, so about to have some important break throughs in your way of thinking.
In the first chart, 12th house took up an enormous amount of space, and now it is back to a normal size, in proportion with the other houses. So the work has been done on the subconscious, emphasis is no longer needed in this sphere, ready to move on!
Ruler of the 12th (just like the first chart), is mars, now located on Chiron and straddling the 4th house cusp, house of endings!
Moon is the question, and it approaches a conjunction with mercury in the 7th. Should we assume this is the man in the first chart?
Just for convenience, I'm posting the first chart here.
Notice that Venus has changed positions from being conjunct ascendent to now being located in the 7th. Has she now become a rival for his affections? Venus is also ruler of his 5th house. Beware!
Mercury is moving towards a square with mars, ruler of the 4th.
But moon will make the conjunction first.
Keep an eye on mars, it is square the cusp of your 2nd house; it could make you come tumbling down like a deck of cards.

Attachments

• Horary.jpg
    Horary.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 24

VenusInFurs

Well you're certainly made a lot of progress!
Interesting that this chart is similar to the other chart, have you noticed?
For one thing, the asc/des is exactly flipped. In the first one you are 7 gemini, in this one you are 8 sagittarius.
In spite of this, your ruler remains retrograde in the 2nd house of self esteem!
So you are still working on this, and approaching a sextile with intuitive Neptune in the 3rd house of thoughts, so about to have some important break throughs in your way of thinking.
In the first chart, 12th house took up an enormous amount of space, and now it is back to a normal size, in proportion with the other houses. So the work has been done on the subconscious, emphasis is no longer needed in this sphere, ready to move on!

Thank you so much ElenaJ - I do enjoy reading your analyses!

Yes, I've been working super hard on inner work. I'm not completely there yet but I'm hopeful that by the end of September / October I'll be feeling more open to have space for someone in my life.

I didn't even notice about the other chart! Very interesting, especially when I felt such a pressing need to ask the question this evening. And this time, the 2nd house is larger! :biggrin:

Ruler of the 12th (just like the first chart), is mars, now located on Chiron and straddling the 4th house cusp, house of endings!

Keep an eye on mars, it is square the cusp of your 2nd house; it could make you come tumbling down like a deck of cards.

This sounds like a warning of self-undoing for it could end in tears - likely me being hurt? I asked a horary ten days ago whether he regretted his decision, the chart moon was VOC but he was mars exactly conjunct his 12th house and applying to conjunct Chiron. Both Moon and Mercury will square Chiron in this chart - it appears to be the last aspect?

Moon is the question, and it approaches a conjunction with mercury in the 7th. Should we assume this is the man in the first chart?

I think it is him, purely because of the connection I felt for him. I was surprised to see the moon and the aspect in this chart because the question was genuinely asked with openness to meeting other people and dating.

Just for convenience, I'm posting the first chart here.
Notice that Venus has changed positions from being conjunct ascendent to now being located in the 7th. Has she now become a rival for his affections? Venus is also ruler of his 5th house. Beware!

Possibly there could be someone else as I'm aware he's on the dating site that we met on.
Isn't Venus the ruler of my 5th? Mars rules his 5th?

Mercury is moving towards a square with mars, ruler of the 4th.
But moon will make the conjunction first.

My worry is that if we started seeing each other again that he'd abruptly end it again! I have a sensitive nature and really would like some stability in my life! :biggrin:

Thank you again for your insights.

ElenaJ

"Isn't Venus the ruler of my 5th? Mars rules his 5th? "

Yes, sorry. I mistook the aspect line with sun as a cusp!

Which is better for you. Venus is his hopes, wishes and fears.

Is he afraid of emotional ties?

VenusInFurs

"Isn't Venus the ruler of my 5th? Mars rules his 5th? "

Yes, sorry. I mistook the aspect line with sun as a cusp!

Which is better for you. Venus is his hopes, wishes and fears.

Is he afraid of emotional ties?
I'm not sure. We didn't talk about those things however, during one of our final phone calls he began to express his doubts about me, such as I wouldn't emigrate with him - which I thought was very premature - and I'd be completely open to living abroad but I didn't express that to him.

Is the horary indicating this?

VenusInFurs

We both live in the UK but I think his long-term goal is to live abroad.
I have Juno in my 9th house, in our synastry his Vertex is exactly conjunct it.

VenusInFurs

I'm wary about the chart I posted in this thread - mostly about Merc squaring Mars the end of the matter - and being hurt again.

So, I've asked whether I should make contact with the man I presume the chart is about, and if so, when.

No surprise to see moon in the third however, combust approaching the sun - which tells me I'm either not seeing clearly or I'll only get hurt by making contact.

Mars separates from a square with Venus and the moon. Mars applies to square Jupiter ruler of his second and 6th and Mars placed in his 6th. He is likely very focused on his work/income - he was worried he may be at risk of losing his job. Moon opposes Jupiter, situated in his 3rd - so I don't think communication would be a good thing.

Sun textiles asc, Saturn (ruler of his 3rd) trines ASC.

I'm so doubtful about contacting him. I think its wise to leave this man alone!

Any other thoughts?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon is appropriately in the 3rd house, given the question about communication.
Venus and mars do not aspect each other, Venus is chasing mars but doesn't arrive to make an aspect before changing sign, and forming a square.
Moon separates from both Venus and mars, and there is no translation of light.
Moon is very strong here by sign, and its next aspect will be a trine with Neptune sitting on the cusp of the 12th house, house of things going on behind the curtains, as well as self undoing.
After aspecting Neptune, moon will oppose Jupiter, co-ruler of the 12th.
So more emphasis on the energy of 12th house.
Descendent is mars, also in 12th house.
Meanwhile, Venus approaches a square with Neptune on the 12th cusp.
A lot of secrets going on.
Is he by chance married, and this 12th house activity is all an expression of infidelity, in the house of hidden bed pleasures?
His sign is intercepted in the 12th, so not able to come out.
Any idea what this is all about?
In any case, last aspect moon makes is an opposition to cold restrictive Saturn.
Not looking very promising overall, is it?

VenusInFurs

Thanks ElenaJ. Not at all promising is it!
Interesting that you ask whether he is married, or even was... the psychic asked me that as she felt that an ex was strongly present in his life.
I think coupled with her reading and all the horary charts - which are accurately detailing my inner work and thoughts - that I'm going to let this one go.

I really believe that I'm strong in the charts by not perusing it and taking note of the dangers.

I'll wait to start dating again at the end of September! Thanks for your insights as always.

VenusInFurs

Update.

So, on Monday (Venus square Neptune!) I contacted him again. We had, or so I thought, ceased dating with the view of being friends. Today he politely declined my friendship and oddly, in doing so I realised that I do not want to be friends with him. He had been rather short with me and rude during one of our meetings when I was lost and late that made me feel terrible. Prior to meeting my car had made a very loud noise as I had set off from my house, I couldn't see any damage but still pushed myself to meet him as I had cancelled the week prior. It turns out my front suspension coil had snapped and was visible last week. I had my car repaired this week and I was informed that I was very lucky to have not been involved in a serious accident. Hearing that made it dawn on me that the man was uncaring towards me.

Very much a lesson in boundaries! I will not speak to this man again :)

Last edited:

tikana

Update.

So, on Monday (Venus square Neptune!) I contacted him again. We had, or so I thought, ceased dating with the view of being friends. Today he politely declined my friendship and oddly, in doing so I realised that I do not want to be friends with him. He had been rather short with me and rude during one of our meetings when I was lost and late that made me feel terrible. Prior to meeting my car had made a very loud noise as I had set off from my house, I couldn't see any damage but still pushed myself to meet him as I had cancelled the week prior. It turns out my front suspension coil had snapped and was visible last week. I had my car repaired this week and I was informed that I was very lucky to have not been involved in a serious accident. Hearing that made it dawn on me that the man was uncaring towards me.

Very much a lesson in boundaries! I will not speak to this man again :)

well your original question was "AM i ready to date?" not "will i meet someone and etc or this specific dude?"
ask what's on your mind not zigzagging questions

Am i ready to date is all about asce, asce's ruler, planets in the house, strengths + moon ...

ElenaJ

well your original question was "AM i ready to date?" not "will i meet someone and etc or this specific dude?"

Am i ready to date is all about asce, asce's ruler, planets in the house, strengths + moon ...

Tikana, you're right in that this has been a long winding thread, with referral to three charts, but she did write, at one point towards the end, "So, I've asked whether I should make contact with the man I presume the chart is about, and if so, when."

Among the comments on the last chart was that it ends with a cold Saturn aspect, which is what happened.
Now that she's hopefully thrown this devil off her back, venusinfurs can move on and let's wish she can enter a satisfying relationship with someone new.

tikana

Tikana, you're right in that this has been a long winding thread, with referral to three charts, but she did write, at one point towards the end, "So, I've asked whether I should make contact with the man I presume the chart is about, and if so, when."

Among the comments on the last chart was that it ends with a cold Saturn aspect, which is what happened.
Now that she's hopefully thrown this devil off her back, venusinfurs can move on and let's wish she can enter a satisfying relationship with someone new.

yeah okay but horary is not brazilian soap opera and horary is not psychotherapy.
she picked this quesiton from the question I posted.
I know what the querent was asking because it was in a context of being ready. You can meet someone and not be ready, chance is gone or whatever. It wasnt Will i meet someone? it is completely different question.
""So, I've asked whether I should make contact with the man I presume the chart is about, and if so, when." yeah you are right, she throws a question "am i ready to date" then this comes up. so what are we looking at ? a true quesiton "will he and i be in a relationship?" Who cares who is calling whom and how the meeting occurs, relationships are not built on questions "will he call me?" "will he like my instagram posts" and etc... Just ask what the hell is in your head.
"Will relationship develop between xxxxx and I?"
everything else is in the chart.
or "am i ready for a relationship? if not when?"

Tik

VenusInFurs

True. Maybe I should have posted this update on the first horary thread. I genuinely asked this question about meeting someone new and hoping for something positive.
I wasn't hoping or envisioning getting back together with the man presumed to be shown in the chart nor was the question a veiled 'Will we get back together?'.
The question on contacting him was with the view of being friends, of which we had agreed at the time of ceasing dating.

Point taken - Better clear questioning and sticking to the first chart in the future.

I appreciate the input on the charts.