Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-15-2020, 03:59 AM
Pouiz Pouiz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 15
I hate my chart

Everything is just not blending,from the planet/sign/house placements to the aspects.I am just this covert narcissist,overly sensitive,coward person.& i hate it & i never like this part of me.i don't know how to get out.;i don't even wanna look out my transits cause i still am hopeless & at dead end.,anyone can see something good in my chart cause i don't think i have any.,i thought my 5th house stellium would bring me with creative skills/inner talents/gifts but the strong negative aspects just prevails making me weak overall.,sorry for ranting.,just feel frustated&hopeless.i just wanna ask guidance in here who are good at reading charts.,i tried making a thread asking if i have difficult patterns and the other thread with the transits of my plutoandjupiter squaring my nodes,what that means.,but it seem to get no response.if someone can enlighte me its much appreciated.,thank u
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_francis_p.14257.11141.png (38.3 KB, 29 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-15-2020, 07:20 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,416
Re: I hate my chart

Sorry to learn of your frustration, have a good chart, transits challenging :


Asc lord sun with jup own sag 5th, big dreams, ambitious, impulsive,
managerial and advisory-govt roles; Sat aspect sag, restrictive;

sat pisces 8th sensitive, chronic urological-feet health issues;
sat 6th lord over 8th, success amidst adversity; observe fast sat evenings;


Aries 9th and lord mars inimical-malefic for leo asc, inimical mars over cap 5th,
stress-delays in luck-edu-romance-children-position; heart-stomach-knee-skin inflammations;

mer-mars-venus cap, aptitude for art printing, design engineering, etc;
mars debilated aspect cancer 11th impacting income-gains-friendships;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;


All planets between rahu-ketu the nodes; ketu separative Node over inimical aries 9th,
tending to distant lands and distancing from father; hyper-impulsive; pain-injury-surgery head-brain-thighs etc;


ketu past 1.5yr transit mer-mars-venus cap, detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position-job,
pain-injury-surgery knees-heart-stomach-intestinal-hips-skin;


ketu coming 1.5yr transit sun-jup sag 5th, detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position-promotion;
heart-stomach-thigh-liver pain-injury-surgery;


prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home tues mornings;



Rahu NNode 3rd seeking public relations, prone to excessive risk taking;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

rahu coming 1.5yr transit gemini 11th trine jup, gains from foreigners/other races;



past 2.5yrs sat transit cap 5th over mer-mars-venus, seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects;
heart-stomach-knees-skin-kidneys etc under stress; currently for some 3m jup-sat retro towards cap 5th
reviewing and delaying things;


Jup-sat sooner direct own acq 6th good for employment prospects,
research-advisory-trainer-reformist-innovative roles to watch for now;
sat transit own acq 6th, success amidst adversity;


sat acq however debilated aspect aries 9th impacting luck-father-travels;
aspect leo 12th for foreign lands and health-heart-stomach-feet etc;


hope inputs enable take stock and remedial actions;
share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc



wishing you well, JYOTISHBHSUHAN SHANTARAM
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 07-15-2020 at 07:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-15-2020)
  #3  
Unread 07-15-2020, 02:56 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59,472
Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouiz View Post


Everything is just not blending,from the planet/sign/house placements to the aspects.I am just this covert narcissist,overly sensitive,coward person.& i hate it & i never like this part of me.i don't know how to get out.;i don't even wanna look out my transits cause i still am hopeless & at dead end.,anyone can see something good in my chart cause i don't think i have any.,i thought my 5th house stellium would bring me with creative skills/inner talents/gifts but the strong negative aspects just prevails making me weak overall.,sorry for ranting.,just feel frustated&hopeless.i just wanna ask guidance in here who are good at reading charts.,i tried making a thread asking if i have difficult patterns and the other thread with the transits of my plutoandjupiter squaring my nodes,what that means.,but it seem to get no response.if someone can enlighte me its much appreciated.,thank u
require confirmation that
natal chart based on reliable time of birth
for example medical records, birth certificate
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-15-2020, 09:43 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,060
Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouiz View Post
I am just this covert narcissist,overly sensitive,coward person.& i hate it & i never like this part of me.
Is this something you observed in yourself before you knew anything about astrology? Or is that what you believe your chart says about you? If you believe your chart says that about you, what placements in your chart do you think say that about you? Why?

When we read our own charts, we bring our own biases into it. But to reinterpret those biases, we need to know what they are.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-16-2020, 12:23 AM
Pouiz Pouiz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 15
Re: I hate my chart

Definetely the former that's why i got hook & want to know more than just aspects etc.,cause after i saw my chart.,,"oh wait; i like this,, there's something in this kind of things that i want to go deeper into.,but i kind'a find it harder to understand right now cause my minds not really in good condition.,a shame actually.
Edit:sorry at usserr above i forgot to quote,its my reply to you

Last edited by Pouiz; 07-16-2020 at 12:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-16-2020, 02:00 AM
Pouiz Pouiz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 15
Smile Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
Sorry to learn of your frustration, have a good chart, transits challenging :


Asc lord sun with jup own sag 5th, big dreams, ambitious, impulsive,
managerial and advisory-govt roles; Sat aspect sag, restrictive;

sat pisces 8th sensitive, chronic urological-feet health issues;
sat 6th lord over 8th, success amidst adversity; observe fast sat evenings;


Aries 9th and lord mars inimical-malefic for leo asc, inimical mars over cap 5th,
stress-delays in luck-edu-romance-children-position; heart-stomach-knee-skin inflammations;

mer-mars-venus cap, aptitude for art printing, design engineering, etc;
mars debilated aspect cancer 11th impacting income-gains-friendships;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;


All planets between rahu-ketu the nodes; ketu separative Node over inimical aries 9th,
tending to distant lands and distancing from father; hyper-impulsive; pain-injury-surgery head-brain-thighs etc;


ketu past 1.5yr transit mer-mars-venus cap, detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position-job,
pain-injury-surgery knees-heart-stomach-intestinal-hips-skin;


ketu coming 1.5yr transit sun-jup sag 5th, detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position-promotion;
heart-stomach-thigh-liver pain-injury-surgery;


prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home tues mornings;



Rahu NNode 3rd seeking public relations, prone to excessive risk taking;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

rahu coming 1.5yr transit gemini 11th trine jup, gains from foreigners/other races;



past 2.5yrs sat transit cap 5th over mer-mars-venus, seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects;
heart-stomach-knees-skin-kidneys etc under stress; currently for some 3m jup-sat retro towards cap 5th
reviewing and delaying things;


Jup-sat sooner direct own acq 6th good for employment prospects,
research-advisory-trainer-reformist-innovative roles to watch for now;
sat transit own acq 6th, success amidst adversity;


sat acq however debilated aspect aries 9th impacting luck-father-travels;
aspect leo 12th for foreign lands and health-heart-stomach-feet etc;


hope inputs enable take stock and remedial actions;
share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc



wishing you well, JYOTISHBHSUHAN SHANTARAM
Thank u @kshantaram,i'm having a hard understanding some things u said since i'm still a newbie to astro but i'll just be resourceful & research more.again thanks
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-16-2020, 02:06 AM
Pouiz Pouiz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 15
Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
require confirmation that
natal chart based on reliable time of birth
for example medical records, birth certificate
Bad timing i can't seem to upload my birth certi.,dunno why.,but i have here with me a birth time of 9:10 pm.,just forgot a minute from the chart i posted.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-16-2020, 06:07 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,060
Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouiz View Post
Definetely the former that's why i got hook & want to know more than just aspects etc.,cause after i saw my chart.,,"oh wait; i like this,, there's something in this kind of things that i want to go deeper into.,but i kind'a find it harder to understand right now cause my minds not really in good condition.,a shame actually.
Edit:sorry at usserr above i forgot to quote,its my reply to you
So what do you want to know?

Asking if there's any good in your chart isn't a helpful question. It's coming out of your assumption that there can't be anything good, and that assumption is going to color any answer you get. You could hear something absolutely good and think it can't possibly be true.

The reality is, all birth charts present gifts and challenges.

The squares you have are not strong ones. Your Moon's square to your Uranus/Venus conjuction is separating and out of sign. Your Saturn's square to your Sun/Jupiter is also separating, and while it's in sign, it's in mutable signs with a common ruler. Mutable signs "get along" the easiest of all signs that can form hard aspects with each other, because they are, by definition, flexible and adaptable, and if the square is between Sagittarius and Pisces and involves Jupiter, which traditionally rules both, it's not nearly as hard to work with as it could be.

But Saturn is a strong planet in your chart. It's a singleton--the only one in its quadrant, and the only planet you have above the horizon--so it does a lot of the work of your chart on its own, and it's the dispositor of all your Capricorn planets. All that Saturn and Capricorn energy could make you very hard on yourself and contribute to a very gloomy outlook--if you're not following your real needs.

In contrast, you also have a lot of Sagittarius/Jupiter energy, and that deep Scorpio Moon, and optimistic Leo rising. You also have the capacity to easily tune in to joy. Which, considering your Sun placement in particular, would most easily happen if you're in the process of something that challenges you, teaches you, and makes you grow. A Scorpio Moon would call for a lot of depth in that experience.

If you really feel hopeless, you must not be doing that.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-16-2020, 06:08 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,060
Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouiz View Post
Bad timing i can't seem to upload my birth certi.,dunno why.,but i have here with me a birth time of 9:10 pm.,just forgot a minute from the chart i posted.
Don't upload your birth certificate. This is a public site. You would be making it easy for identity thieves if you did. Just use the most accurate birth information you have to cast your chart.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-16-2020, 11:00 PM
Pouiz Pouiz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 15
Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Don't upload your birth certificate. This is a public site. You would be making it easy for identity thieves if you did. Just use the most accurate birth information you have to cast your chart.
Yeah,so its 9:10pm then.,there's not much change from above chart i posted since its only a minute i forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-16-2020, 11:32 PM
Pouiz Pouiz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 15
Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
So what do you want to know?

Asking if there's any good in your chart isn't a helpful question. It's coming out of your assumption that there can't be anything good, and that assumption is going to color any answer you get. You could hear something absolutely good and think it can't possibly be true.

The reality is, all birth charts present gifts and challenges.

The squares you have are not strong ones. Your Moon's square to your Uranus/Venus conjuction is separating and out of sign. Your Saturn's square to your Sun/Jupiter is also separating, and while it's in sign, it's in mutable signs with a common ruler. Mutable signs "get along" the easiest of all signs that can form hard aspects with each other, because they are, by definition, flexible and adaptable, and if the square is between Sagittarius and Pisces and involves Jupiter, which traditionally rules both, it's not nearly as hard to work with as it could be.

But Saturn is a strong planet in your chart. It's a singleton--the only one in its quadrant, and the only planet you have above the horizon--so it does a lot of the work of your chart on its own, and it's the dispositor of all your Capricorn planets. All that Saturn and Capricorn energy could make you very hard on yourself and contribute to a very gloomy outlook--if you're not following your real needs.

In contrast, you also have a lot of Sagittarius/Jupiter energy, and that deep Scorpio Moon, and optimistic Leo rising. You also have the capacity to easily tune in to joy. Which, considering your Sun placement in particular, would most easily happen if you're in the process of something that challenges you, teaches you, and makes you grow. A Scorpio Moon would call for a lot of depth in that experience.

If you really feel hopeless, you must not be doing that.
I think i'm having problems with my mars/merc squaring my chiron making me have a coward full of negativity/fears mindset maybe cause also of the sun squaring saturn(i'm badly hurt by my chiron in libra 2nd,which i think is the core cause of this retreating on my own then the rest just stems/branches out & spreads)&also that neptune,venus,uranus particularly the neptune squaring my nodes( i've akways been really dillusional,prone to daydreaming since young,it just flows i find it hard to control cause its always been bringing me down ,,the saturn aspecting my neptune which makes it more stronger),& my north node is in libra 3rd affecting my communication with others,,and the superiority feeling due to the sun conjuncting my jupiter(i actually have ocd religion & its killing me)also the neptune/uranus in 6th are not just a good combo(bad records in workplace/delusioning etc.)yeah also this 5th house placements are making me a just go with the flow,carelessperson.
And yeah that saturn is just,.....u said my squares are not strong but whyyy?
Also i have this yod,but i dunno if it counts since it includes my asc.,what do u think?

Last edited by Pouiz; 07-17-2020 at 12:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-18-2020, 01:13 PM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 567
Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouiz View Post
I hate my chart
Everything is just not blending,from the planet/sign/house placements to the aspects.I am just this covert narcissist,overly sensitive,coward person.& i hate it & i never like this part of me.i don't know how to get out.;i don't even wanna look out my transits cause i still am hopeless & at dead end.
Hello Pouiz,

If you don't know how to get out - the best to do is - to first get in. To face what is necessary without rejection and judgement and to go through and then find the way out.

But what is more worse than hating your chart - is that you unfortunately obviously hate yourself. Moon in scorpio in personal mental mind and thought house is a very strong mental focus ability able to create something as a self-fullfilling prophecy - for the most best to happen for you - but also for the most worse to come. And it is up to YOUR decision- what you focus yourself on. Pls. be aware of this. NOBODY ELSE is thinking in your head - only you.

Moon rules your 12th house with moon neptune correspondence and with your moon in scorpio in 3rd house - house of perceiving information you are born as high sensitive person- perceiving a lot more than others do and also a lot from other people - especially what emotional issues people are in truth dealing with inside under the surface.

With moon ruling 12th house - the most possible highest outlook in a chart and the widest range of perceiving information and prewarnings and able to recognize all what is going on in society and public - you are also endangered to get overloaded and overwhelmed - not knowing anymore what is going on with you from one second to the other. And you probably feel yourself as an alien not belonging anywhere and even not right on earth.

With sun ruling ASC and your firy first house - your birth energy and your personal enforcement energy in a firy 5th sag-house ruled by jupiter you are not a coward.

But jupiter in 5th house is strong placed as ruler of 5th in 5th in own sign and own house. And jupiter is sitting ON your sun - like subpressing it - not allowing you to show you as you are and to express your own individual being and your own creativity.

5th house (to me) is also father as first male model role how to act in life and father experience in childhood. And what you experienced with your father took a strong influence on your later life.

Jupiter and your sun is in zero degree semisextile with your venus as ruler of your 3rd house communication, thoughts and physical appearance and outsending radiance to people and as ruler of your midheaven.

With venus sitting in 6th house in the middle and between neptune and uranus - to me it looks like that you had to learn early to keep yourself silent - to not show yourself much as a female being, to hold yourself back and to submit yourself to high standards of perfection your father expected from you - even if nearly impossible to fullfil.(Saturn ruling 6th house is in 8th house- with saturn/pluto correspondence energy - demanding to function perfectly like a clock work.)

With libra moonnode in 3rd house in exact square with neptune as ruler of your 8th house - you probably also have a karmic connection with a sibling.

Do you know whether your mother had a miscarriage before your own birth ? Which you probably kinda feel yourself subconsiously responsible to heal with your own existence ?

Pluto rules your 4th house and is also significator for your mother and pluto sextiles uranus in 6th house - also health house.

Moon as ruler of 12th house - also prenatal experience before own birth during pregnancy of your mother sextiles mercury as your physical body house ruler and mercury squares your chiron in 2nd and opposes your cancer lilith in a mercury ruled 11th house with uranus correspondence energy.

Actually your libra moonoode is still squared by transiting pluto for a deep emotional transformation, your neptune as your 8th house ruler is still conjuncted by t-pluto- to support you to find out something for yourself - and therefore getting up subconsciously stored past memory (8th) up again to see in a different light. And your pluto as ruler of your IC and 4th house (house of soul and emotions) is sextiled by transiting saturn - to innerly work on you for your better.

And your sun, your jupiter, your venus and your uranus are still transited by saturn to support you to find more clarity and information about your own birth - with activated birth axis. To have a new start in your life.

Transit ending for visible results on Dec. 4th, 2020. And on your moonnode and neptune on Jan 13th, 2021.

Pls. give yourself some time during this time and try to have more trust in yourself - a lot of energy is working in you right now to help you to find your own way out.

.
__________________
.

Last edited by Zora; 07-18-2020 at 01:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-19-2020, 01:41 AM
Pouiz Pouiz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 15
Thumbs up Re: I hate my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Hello Pouiz,

If you don't know how to get out - the best to do is - to first get in. To face what is necessary without rejection and judgement and to go through and then find the way out.

But what is more worse than hating your chart - is that you unfortunately obviously hate yourself. Moon in scorpio in personal mental mind and thought house is a very strong mental focus ability able to create something as a self-fullfilling prophecy - for the most best to happen for you - but also for the most worse to come. And it is up to YOUR decision- what you focus yourself on. Pls. be aware of this. NOBODY ELSE is thinking in your head - only you.

Moon rules your 12th house with moon neptune correspondence and with your moon in scorpio in 3rd house - house of perceiving information you are born as high sensitive person- perceiving a lot more than others do and also a lot from other people - especially what emotional issues people are in truth dealing with inside under the surface.

With moon ruling 12th house - the most possible highest outlook in a chart and the widest range of perceiving information and prewarnings and able to recognize all what is going on in society and public - you are also endangered to get overloaded and overwhelmed - not knowing anymore what is going on with you from one second to the other. And you probably feel yourself as an alien not belonging anywhere and even not right on earth.

With sun ruling ASC and your firy first house - your birth energy and your personal enforcement energy in a firy 5th sag-house ruled by jupiter you are not a coward.

But jupiter in 5th house is strong placed as ruler of 5th in 5th in own sign and own house. And jupiter is sitting ON your sun - like subpressing it - not allowing you to show you as you are and to express your own individual being and your own creativity.

5th house (to me) is also father as first male model role how to act in life and father experience in childhood. And what you experienced with your father took a strong influence on your later life.

Jupiter and your sun is in zero degree semisextile with your venus as ruler of your 3rd house communication, thoughts and physical appearance and outsending radiance to people and as ruler of your midheaven.

With venus sitting in 6th house in the middle and between neptune and uranus - to me it looks like that you had to learn early to keep yourself silent - to not show yourself much as a female being, to hold yourself back and to submit yourself to high standards of perfection your father expected from you - even if nearly impossible to fullfil.(Saturn ruling 6th house is in 8th house- with saturn/pluto correspondence energy - demanding to function perfectly like a clock work.)

With libra moonnode in 3rd house in exact square with neptune as ruler of your 8th house - you probably also have a karmic connection with a sibling.

Do you know whether your mother had a miscarriage before your own birth ? Which you probably kinda feel yourself subconsiously responsible to heal with your own existence ?

Pluto rules your 4th house and is also significator for your mother and pluto sextiles uranus in 6th house - also health house.

Moon as ruler of 12th house - also prenatal experience before own birth during pregnancy of your mother sextiles mercury as your physical body house ruler and mercury squares your chiron in 2nd and opposes your cancer lilith in a mercury ruled 11th house with uranus correspondence energy.

Actually your libra moonoode is still squared by transiting pluto for a deep emotional transformation, your neptune as your 8th house ruler is still conjuncted by t-pluto- to support you to find out something for yourself - and therefore getting up subconsciously stored past memory (8th) up again to see in a different light. And your pluto as ruler of your IC and 4th house (house of soul and emotions) is sextiled by transiting saturn - to innerly work on you for your better.

And your sun, your jupiter, your venus and your uranus are still transited by saturn to support you to find more clarity and information about your own birth - with activated birth axis. To have a new start in your life.

Transit ending for visible results on Dec. 4th, 2020. And on your moonnode and neptune on Jan 13th, 2021.

Pls. give yourself some time during this time and try to have more trust in yourself - a lot of energy is working in you right now to help you to find your own way out.

.
Ok that's why i feel like a neptunian/12thh.person with a touch of sensitivity(hsp)&has obssesive thoughts/attitude for above reasons.
I have actually no problem with my father although he has his own faults & can be explosive when push, to the point of physically hurting us but i understand & know its his way of handling things.
But its my mother who's the controlling one,i've always had a hard time with her since i was young,although there were/are good times but its mostly bad/chaotic,& till now,cause i still live with her; but i understand its not her fault too cause she has difiicult upbringing & just has full of frustations/resentments.(also has strong religious beliefs)---Pluto/Saggi/4th.And bad thing is i really wanted to seperate & be on my own but i have a hard time doing it cause of prefering to be at home lazying/delusioning instead of going out & find a job/earn money.
Anyways she didnt have miscarriage but i remember when we tackle past when we were just young she mentions i am the sickly/one who needs to be taken care most & still is the problematic one today amongst siblings.
I think/feel its really my chiron libra/2nd that started all this & it branches to my planets being aspected.

Thanks for your input @Zora.,appreciated.,& i'll try my hardest to understand & make sense of fthis all.

Last edited by Pouiz; 07-19-2020 at 01:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-19-2020, 01:57 AM
Pouiz Pouiz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 15
Smile Re: I hate my chart

[QUOTE=kshantaram;1056123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
it is about planets, signs, houses, transits, aspects and outcomes;

any agreement/disagreement with any of the traits-talents mentioned in the reading, and ideas to pick, and health-life trends-remedies etc;

sorry that not a single word in the reading is comprehensible, just because you see the words rahu-ketu etc; you need not certify the technicalities, just see if you are inclined to agree with any of the descriptions and prospects mentioned.
you are free to disagree or reject the descriptions if not relevant or of interest.

please do read the reading patiently and see where you agree, or strongly disagree, without getting lost in technicalities; it is investment of time to do a reading loading oneself with the issues of the chart!

Equally frustrating if one says can't understand a single description of traits-talents etc etc in the reading offered; understanding a reading and to agree or disagree does not require knowledge of astrology.

Sorry if found the reading irrelevant and of no use at all, my bad luck!! not able to touch you through this help!

wishing you well.
Don't worry,its just my mind's floating/&flying high for so long that i have hard time comprehending things.,don't feel sorry,, its on me.,,really
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pouiz For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (07-19-2020)
Reply

Tags
chart, hate

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.