Will anything romantic happen between my new crush and I?

scahm

I have a major crush on a guy I met on a dating app - he happens to be everything I want in a guy on paper and I'd be really keen to date him in person to see if he matches up to how he presents himself. He initiated us connecting on our personal social media accounts, but he hasn't taken our conversations any further. Will anything materialise between us?

Whilst our sigs sextile, I'm concerned about how he's just changed sign into Saturn's fall. Does this mean that we'll meet but he won't be interested in me?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 23.04.53.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 23.04.53.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 23.05.01.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 23.05.01.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 30

Chrysalis

5th from 3rd would show if this will manifest into meeting up and turning into something romantic. This would be Cancer where his 3rd ruler mercury sits in an elevated degree. His part of desire sits in this sign too at 8° Cancer. Moon does apply to the POD but its a square and will also square with his L3/mercury. Also as you've already pointed out, moons just entered the fall of Saturn. I also don't like that Neptune in the 3rd house.

I don't see it becoming anything romantic.

ameliaastrology

This is a weak sextile not supported by reception, so I don't see much of a bond. There won't be any solid relationship. I won't say no chance for "anything romantic" because it's still possible to solicit some sort of contact if you work at it. I've seen sextile and even opposition with no reception result in cosy nights together without commitment. Is that romantic? Not to me at all, but it depends on you.

In any case I just don't see anything real or good develops from there. Most significators are weak and even Saturn is accidentally debilitated by being retrograde. All planets are below the horizon. Moon and Venus are incorrectly placed low in a night chart.

Good luck,
Amelia

Ouranos

Hello Scahm,

Moon sextile Saturn but no reception as Amelia pointed out.
And Moon peregrine in his 8th of sorrow and anguish. His financial situation is changing.
But wait, there is a reception between you - Moon in the Bound and Triplicity of Jupiter (in ASC) and Jupiter in the Triplicity of the MoonL7th. JupiterR in Fall rules your 2nd House of money. Do not engage in money matters with him.

Good luck,
Ouranos

scahm

Thank you everyone for your responses. As he isn't initiating anything further, I'll move on from this connection.

scahm

Hello Scahm,

Moon sextile Saturn but no reception as Amelia pointed out.
And Moon peregrine in his 8th of sorrow and anguish. His financial situation is changing.
But wait, there is a reception between you - Moon in the Bound and Triplicity of Jupiter (in ASC) and Jupiter in the Triplicity of the MoonL7th. JupiterR in Fall rules your 2nd House of money. Do not engage in money matters with him.

Good luck,
Ouranos

This was an interesting observation Ouranos, he has actually just been promoted into a very well paid position (he now earns almost triple my salary!). I've now lost interest in this connection and haven't pursued it any further.