When Will my next significant relationship be?

Caulf

Hi everyone,

I posted this on Skyscript earlier in the month but I had only received one delineation. I'd like to see if anyone can shed some light on this.

The chart was cast on March 1st 2020 in London at 11:46:03.

Me
Asc ruler Moon
co ruler Sun

Potential partner
7th house ruler Saturn
co-ruler Venus

There is an applying trine between moon and Saturn in about 2 units of time.
However, the receptions are not great between the significators, and the presence of the south node and mars on the decedent seems to be troubling, but as I am a novice i am unsure as to what the significance of this is.

There is a separating square between moon and saturn - I have met this person?

It seems as Saturn has more essential dignity than Moon, that the place of meeting will be perhaps amongst friends as the moon sits in the 11th house.

Any interpretations of this chart would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• PVs0eCQ.jpg
    PVs0eCQ.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 71

rafaella

Are you a man or a woman?

Moon trines Saturn, 2 degrees aspect with fixed sign. I believe just over 2 years that's when you may meet this person.

There are other interesting things happening in this chart that tell a story but I need more background from you. Are you seeing anyone? Are you prone to revenge and vindictive behaviour, anger issues? Jealous? Or do you have those kind of relationships? Do you have an ex you are pinning after?

Caulf

Thanks for your response.

I'm a male. I haven't been in a relationship for two years, although there have been other people since that were never really considered to be a relationship. Also i've not been seeing anyone recently either.

Yes, I do tend to enter into quite volatile relationships. I'm not a particularly angry or jealous person but I have a habit of picking people like this.

aquarius7000

Hi,

You already have a Horary reading, so I would suggest to post your natal chart, if you like, and we can double check thru that also.

kalinka

As rafaella said, in 2 years seems realistic. The part of marriage is in Pisces at about 19 Degree and in conjunction with Neptune, which illustrate the situation. The Dispositor of this lot is Jupiter, located in the 7th house. Your co-ruler Sun will aspect Jupiter in about 8 Degrees. So maybe in 8 month something could develop. Or perhaps even 8 weeks=2 month?

Caulf

Thanks for your response!

Yes, it’s quite curious. But it’s not completely out of the question, I’m a fairly sociable person (not currently UK on lockdown).

Caulf

So it doesn’t look too bad then. The key word is significant’ here.

I must say, the south node and mars on the desc is a troubling. Does anyone have any insights?

kalinka

Chrysalis

As rafaella said, in 2 years seems realistic. The part of marriage is in Pisces at about 19 Degree and in conjunction with Neptune, which illustrate the situation. The Dispositor of this lot is Jupiter, located in the 7th house. Your co-ruler Sun will aspect Jupiter in about 8 Degrees. So maybe in 8 month something could develop. Or perhaps even 8 weeks=2 month?

The part of marriage calculated for this chart would be at 5'47" degrees of Libra. How have you calculated the lot to get 19 degrees Pisces?

Caulf

I suppose if I’m yet to meet her then getting into a relationship will put a longer time period on it. However I could very well meet her before

Chrysalis

@Caulf
I personally wouldn't have used the part of marriage for this chart, your asking about a potential relationship, not when you will marry. A relationship has many levels, and I'm sure you at least want to get to stage one first, which would be the dating stage.

I'm not seeing that moon/Saturn trine bringing you a relationship, simply because there is no reception. Mars being on your Dsc is not great either and moon will be in the bounds of mars when she perfects the trine with Saturn. Mars rules your 5th ruler venus and mars separates things, so there could be a romance on the cards but it won't be a full-on relationship.Now when you mentioned that you have been attracting abusive and volatile relationships in the past, this would also be another influence of mars/dsc.

Let's throw some elements into the mix. Your dominant element is Water in this chart. Water produces familiarity, and sometimes people don't want to move away from the familiar because it's scary. It looks like you are going to repeat another cycle of having a volatile connection with someone, and this is because you are not going to pastures new, so you will keep on repeating the cycle.

kalinka

The part of marriage is not only about marriage, it is the significator for all longterm relationships. Sun in Jupiter's domicile shows, how much you are wanting a relationship. If we are using Valens' PoM, then the dispositor is Venus, currently in the sign of her detriment. So Jupiter and Venus are both very weak. Jupiter is in his fall. Moon is in Venus' rulership, which also denotes how much you are thinking about that matter now. Often the generic and Valens PoM are in the same sign and the Dispositor is the same. Here it is not the case and I did read that Valens lot is more about sexual relationships. According to Frawley, if the Dispositor is at the beginning of a fixed sign with good essential dignities, this means, that the relationship will be long (fixed) and happy (essential strength). Venus will enter into Taurus (which is a fixed sign) in about 4 Degrees. There she will be essential strong (in her own rulership). So I think in 4 units (weeks,month,years) is another possibility.

Caulf

@Caulf
I personally wouldn't have used the part of marriage for this chart, your asking about a potential relationship, not when you will marry. A relationship has many levels, and I'm sure you at least want to get to stage one first, which would be the dating stage.

I'm not seeing that moon/Saturn trine bringing you a relationship, simply because there is no reception. Mars being on your Dsc is not great either and moon will be in the bounds of mars when she perfects the trine with Saturn. Mars rules your 5th ruler venus and mars separates things, so there could be a romance on the cards but it won't be a full-on relationship.Now when you mentioned that you have been attracting abusive and volatile relationships in the past, this would also be another influence of mars/dsc.

Let's throw some elements into the mix. Your dominant element is Water in this chart. Water produces familiarity, and sometimes people don't want to move away from the familiar because it's scary. It looks like you are going to repeat another cycle of having a volatile connection with someone, and this is because you are not going to pastures new, so you will keep on repeating the cycle.

Thanks for responding.

God, that’s depressing