Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1151  
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:52 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

North Node - Chiron aspect is a square

Reply With Quote
  #1152  
Unread 03-22-2020, 05:57 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Iím looking at the chart and I can see the square. I can also see the quincunx - is that the symbol Q in the chart below the actual chart In yellow
Reply With Quote
  #1153  
Unread 03-22-2020, 06:11 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

All the symbols Q doesn't represent a quincunx. There is some little numbers or letters near the "Q". They can represent quintiles, bi quintiles... ^^'

It's difficult to know because I'm not used to analyze those aspects

But you seem to have 2 quincunx with Chiron - Saturn/Jupiter

Last edited by three M symbols; 03-22-2020 at 06:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1154  
Unread 03-22-2020, 06:53 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
All the symbols Q doesn't represent a quincunx. There is some little numbers or letters near the "Q". They can represent quintiles, bi quintiles... ^^'

It's difficult to know because I'm not used to analyze those aspects

But you seem to have 2 quincunx with Chiron - Saturn/Jupiter
Aaaah ok 👍 thanks 😊
Reply With Quote
  #1155  
Unread 03-22-2020, 07:08 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Yes, it's affecting a lot my persona at the MC..
What is also tricky, is that Pluto square my Moon (Moon in 10th house conjunct MC - (but happily the orb is 10į, not 0 or 1, so I guess this square is not so strong as it could be in other cases)
Otherwise, I don't know how to use longitudinal points, etc..
All this things seems very difficult for me. I'm not skilled with numbers in general
Do you feel the aspects?
Reply With Quote
  #1156  
Unread 03-22-2020, 08:26 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Yes I feel them. I see them in reality everyday because they create important events, with really annoying concrete consequences.

Pluto square Moon is not so important compared to the yod
Reply With Quote
  #1157  
Unread 03-22-2020, 08:39 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Both my ASC rulers are making a conjunction today! Pluto and Mars in cap

Last edited by three M symbols; 03-22-2020 at 08:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1158  
Unread 03-22-2020, 08:57 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,057
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Uk people still fighting over toilet roll, this is hilarious

They seriously must be sh7tting themselves.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #1159  
Unread 03-22-2020, 09:02 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Yes I feel them. I see them in reality everyday because they create important events, with really annoying concrete consequences.

Pluto square Moon is not so important compared to the yod
Is this with your career, what happens?
Reply With Quote
  #1160  
Unread 03-22-2020, 09:03 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Uk people still fighting over toilet roll, this is hilarious

They seriously must be sh7tting themselves.
Lmao 😂 itís madness. They will soon stop when Boris starts to put more measures in like he said today.
Reply With Quote
  #1161  
Unread 03-22-2020, 09:10 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,057
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Lmao 😂 itís madness. They will soon stop when Boris starts to put more measures in like he said today.
Oh! did Mr bean do another talk today, I missed it?

But come on this is turning into a toilet paper war, these sheeple need to get a grip, do they not know about using a Lota...

__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #1162  
Unread 03-23-2020, 12:02 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Is this with your career, what happens?
Yes, carreer, but MC is also a lot more than that..
As I said several times, I don't feel confident about my MC subject so I prefer to not talk about it. It's a long story.. Maybe one day If I feel better about it I'll tell you
Reply With Quote
  #1163  
Unread 03-23-2020, 12:14 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Yes, carreer, but MC is also a lot more than that..
As I said several times, I don't feel confident about my MC subject so I prefer to not talk about it. It's a long story.. Maybe one day If I feel better about it I'll tell you
Oh yes, no worries
Reply With Quote
  #1164  
Unread 03-23-2020, 10:48 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 24,412
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Just saw that the UK has imposed a police-enforced national "lockdown", whatever that means.
Reply With Quote
  #1165  
Unread 03-23-2020, 11:02 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Just saw that the UK has imposed a police-enforced national "lockdown", whatever that means.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1035031#post1035031
Reply With Quote
  #1166  
Unread 03-23-2020, 11:03 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 24,412
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1035031#post1035031
Link didn't work, but once I post this quote, it might.
Reply With Quote
  #1167  
Unread 03-23-2020, 11:04 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 24,412
Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Link didn't work, but once I post this quote, it might.
No, still not working.
Reply With Quote
  #1168  
Unread 03-23-2020, 11:11 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,057
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
No, still not working.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...=132788&page=3
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
david starling (03-23-2020)
  #1169  
Unread 03-24-2020, 12:07 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

New moon in Aries ♈️
Reply With Quote
  #1170  
Unread 03-24-2020, 03:09 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Do you feel this New Moon?
Reply With Quote
  #1171  
Unread 03-24-2020, 03:40 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,057
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Has anybody else noticed today that broadband has suddenly got a lot faster?

It's certainly faster for me. 5G?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #1172  
Unread 03-24-2020, 03:41 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Do you feel this New Moon?
Not yet but I usually feel things through other (outside the home) people (libra)
And as Iím at home and no one to see and gel or mix with I canít yet but itís early days donít you think?

Random thoughts

I was thinking today how bad my handwriting is. I have Venus in 3rd with merc and Neptune and Uranus.
Itís child like. A child thatís still learning lol thatís how bad it is. Even when I really try itís ok but still child like.

Madness
Reply With Quote
  #1173  
Unread 03-24-2020, 03:45 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Has anybody else noticed today that broadband has suddenly got a lot faster?

It's certainly faster for me. 5G?
Noooooo!! Donít say that. We donít need 5G right now! can it reach from China or Italy to here? Is it that powerful? 🥺
Reply With Quote
  #1174  
Unread 03-24-2020, 03:49 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,057
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Noooooo!! Donít say that. We donít need 5G right now! can it reach from China or Italy to here? Is it that powerful? 🥺
Idk but truthfully my computer is a lot quicker right now, and with so many people at home using the bandwidth, you'd think it would be the opposite. I currently have about 20 tabs open (usually the case) which can make it lag a little, but today it's loading in milliseconds.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #1175  
Unread 03-24-2020, 03:55 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Idk but truthfully my computer is a lot quicker right now, and with so many people at home using the bandwidth, you'd think it would be the opposite. I currently have about 20 tabs open (usually the case) which can make it lag a little, but today it's loading in milliseconds.
Yeah, I see what you mean. It should be slower. My internet is the same. Upstairs the connection is rubbish and downstairs itís ok
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chatter, natter

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.