Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #851  
Unread 03-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Lovelypeaches

Opinions?
What do you mean B?

Reply With Quote
  #852  
Unread 03-08-2020, 11:53 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
You liking it?
Yes, especially Aries ASC lol
Reply With Quote
  #853  
Unread 03-08-2020, 11:54 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Yes, especially Aries ASC lol
And you want that fire you feel you seem to miss sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #854  
Unread 03-09-2020, 12:12 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Yes, the only fire I have in my natal chart is Jupiter in Sag.
So I miss a lot of fire ^^


It's weird to have a Pisces Sun & Aquarius Moon in draconic chart

Two collective signs in a selfish chart.
(All planets on left side excepted 1)
Reply With Quote
  #855  
Unread 03-09-2020, 12:16 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

My draconic North Node is on the first and last degree of zodiac!
0į0 Aries
Reply With Quote
  #856  
Unread 03-09-2020, 12:57 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
My draconic North Node is on the first and last degree of zodiac!
0į0 Aries
Wow. Does this mean something
Reply With Quote
  #857  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:12 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Iím hoping my draconic chart will improve my love life or make it exist
Reply With Quote
  #858  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:31 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I hope for you too.
I have a lot of problems with work.

But I think doubts attracts bad situations (that make us doubt of our abilities more, and so problems stays longer than they could)
Reply With Quote
  #859  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:33 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I hope for you too.
I have a lot of problems with work.

But I think doubts attracts bad situations (that make us doubt of our abilities more, and so problems stays longer than they could)
What work issues do you have.

Bad vibes attract **** I believe this. sometimes not caring helps.

I know this sounds hard but if you try not give a **** about work and the whatís ifs then somehow things work out better. The fear goes and u stop trying too hard and your carefree attitude attracts others like bosses where they se confidence as opposed to care free
Reply With Quote
  #860  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:37 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Lovelypeaches

Opinions?
Iím lost lol

What does this mean???
Reply With Quote
  #861  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:37 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

I'm lost since 4-5 years, about "which work I should do?"
Reply With Quote
  #862  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:38 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I'm lost since 4-5 years, about "which work I should do?"
Awww I thought u were a designer? What would you like to do. If you could do absolutely anything no obstacles nothing at all what would you do
Reply With Quote
  #863  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:44 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Yes, I'm a freelance graphic designer currently.
But I don't like it.
It doesn't match my moral values to have clients (or a boss), and to be on social medias (that is necessary in arts area today). If I could do absolutely anything, with no obstacles, etc. I don't know at all what I would like to do. I like to learn differents things everyday, that's all. But learning things is not a work, and I don't want to be a teacher either.
Reply With Quote
  #864  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:46 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Yes, I'm a freelance graphic designer currently.
But I don't like it.
It doesn't match my moral values to have clients (or a boss), and to be on social medias (that is necessary in arts area today). If I could do absolutely anything, with no obstacles, etc. I don't know at all what I would like to do. I like to learn differents things everyday, that's all. But learning things is not a work, and I don't want to be a teacher either.
Post your chart letís take another look
Reply With Quote
  #865  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:49 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

https://ibb.co/S3ngmnt
Reply With Quote
  #866  
Unread 03-09-2020, 01:59 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

My chart is hard to understand from a work point of view.

Because 2nd house ruler is in 2nd house..
And ruler of 6th is in 1st

Ruler of 10th, Sun in 11th is afflicted by Chiron and Saturn
Reply With Quote
  #867  
Unread 03-09-2020, 02:12 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
With Saturn (ruler of the 10th) in Pisces 5th house
Leo in 10th house mc
and Neptune in 3rd Capricorn (10th)
you need to do something creative however Saturn is saying it needs to be solid.
Your 3rd house speaks volumes with Neptune but Uranus wants to invent and Saturn itís traditional ruler wants to solidify. Only you know what it is that you should do. If you are bored or it does not go with morals thatís Saturn saying change so change it.
Use your degree or your qualifications to do something different. Donít stay at home.
Short distance travel with work will help. Maybe putting up your work in galleries or local streets?
Reply With Quote
  #868  
Unread 03-09-2020, 02:14 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Someoneís having a tantrum on another thread all because I gave them my opinion on them not saying thank you. Absolutely having a proper tantrum with themselves. Typical Leo gone wrong lol
Reply With Quote
  #869  
Unread 03-09-2020, 03:12 AM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Thanks for your interpretation. It's interesting how you talk about Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. I don't have any degree, I stopped my studies at the half.

I'm not interested in galleries either.
The purpose of creating art for decoration does not make sense for me.
I want to be useful in a way, but I don't know how I can help people

Which astral placement make you say "short distance travel with work will help"?
Reply With Quote
  #870  
Unread 03-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Thanks for your interpretation. It's interesting how you talk about Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. I don't have any degree, I stopped my studies at the half.

I'm not interested in galleries either.
The purpose of creating art for decoration does not make sense for me.
I want to be useful in a way, but I don't know how I can help people

Which astral placement make you say "short distance travel with work will help"?
3rd house. I have 3rd house and so far enjoyed the short distance travelling and been good for me and my sense of communication in a way.
Reply With Quote
  #871  
Unread 03-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,739
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
3rd house. I have 3rd house and so far enjoyed the short distance travelling and been good for me and my sense of communication in a way.
Nothing annoying? I'd assume that Sag Merc would cause some issues when traveling.
Reply With Quote
  #872  
Unread 03-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Nothing annoying? I'd assume that Sag Merc would cause some issues when traveling.
Nope nothing annoying. Just do my thing and then to the next destination and so on...... donít feel stuck or trapped in office or one location. Feel free
Reply With Quote
  #873  
Unread 03-09-2020, 12:15 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,739
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Lovelypeaches

Opinions?
I'm reminded of a certain fishy princess.
Reply With Quote
  #874  
Unread 03-09-2020, 12:17 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,739
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Nope nothing annoying. Just do my thing and then to the next destination and so on...... donít feel stuck or trapped in office or one location. Feel free
That's great. Cheers to safe travels, especially with this new virus going around.
Reply With Quote
  #875  
Unread 03-09-2020, 04:36 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 663
Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Do you have 9th house in Gemini?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chatter, natter

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.