Attraction

Hi VirgoLeo, let me help you with this synastry :)

This is a very powerful synastry, you've got some big and deep things going on between you. Let me explain some of them. Hope it helps.

First let me answer your question: Yes, she definitely likes you. And far more than that. She really likes you, feels you and is very deeply (soul level) attracted to you. She is also sexually attracted to you, no doubt in that. All those things you feel for her, she feels for you too. There are many indicators of her likeness for you, and let me start with the most obvious:

You two have an exact conjunction of her Venus and your Mars - this one is THE ASPECT of lovers, of ideal couple, on the physical level. Attraction between you must be obvious and hard to resist, and the sex would (and probably will) be wonderful.

But you also have it the other way around - her Mars in square to your Venus - which has the similar meaning with a bit more tension and passion, that can manifest in some negative ways, like big fights because of jealousy that end with make up sex, great possessiveness on parts of both of you, sometimes you even hurt eachother on purpose just so you can feed yourselves with all the emotions you can get from another. This aspect is a symbol of great desires and passion that doesn't fade with time. Ofcourse, it works once you start a romantic relationship, and until then it is an attraction that is extremely hard to resist. And these are water signs we are talking about, Cancer and Scorpio (with Mars in Leo) so there is definitely a sea of emotions between you.

Right next to it there is a conjunction between your Venus and her Pluto - an aspect that you do have with a whole lot of people of her age and few years younger but you don't have this Mars-Venus aspects with all of them, which in this case Pluto intensifies and gives it this extra 'I want to consume you completely' shade.

Similar to that there is her 8th house that holds her personal planets including her Venus and is receiving the energy of your Mars (that Venus-Mars conjunction earlier mentioned). You sholud know that the person whose 8th house you visit feels you strongly and deeply, even obsessively. She wants you sexually and spiritually at the same time (especially because of that Venus-Mars conjunction that is placed in her 8th house) but is probably also very afraid of all this going on between you, which she may not even understand at first. She probably needs some time to explain to herself all these powerful and deep emotions that you provoke in her. She has the need to merge with you on all levels even though she knows you short time, and that can be confusing.

There is another powerful indicator of her being sexually attracted to you, and that is her Mars in Leo, not only in the same sing as your Ascendant (which means that your physical appearance is very sexually appealing to her), but in a close conjunction to the angle, which leaves no doubt that you turn her on just by your appearance. And also, your Mars in an exact sextile to her Moon, which is a double whammy because your Moon is in trine with her Mars, which symbolizes AGAIN a powerful sexual attraction.

But besides all this sexual attraction, you two have one really wonderful aspect, a trine between your Sun and her Moon. That is one of the best aspects to have with a partner for life. It symbolizes harmony and natural affiliation. It is an aspect of marriage where you (Sun-symbol of a man) love her (Moon-symbol of a woman) and she loves you back the same way. If you do get in a relationship or even marriage, you will mostly get along great, because you get from each other pretty much what you both expect, you have similar basic needs and you vibrate on the same frequency. And your differences do not separate you and become obstacles, but rather complete you and bring positive changes and prosperity. And both of you feel some kind of ease around each other that makes you spend more time together.

I should also mention her Moon in a very wide opposition to your Pluto, which is a tough aspect that brings many heavy feelings and I think you both would feel it once you get in a relationship, regardless of the wide orb, because of all the passion going on between you. This one intensifies everything, even the bad stuff. And it says that in a way, you wish to own her soul, and that she is helpless before you. Sometimes even hurt and desperate. She wants to give you her everything but nothing is enough for you. The problem is your trust issue and the need to control (which has its roots in your own Moon square Saturn that you have in your natal). That could cause a lot of pain between you too. But, for now, it can manifest as a subconscious fear she has because she intuitively knows about this. This problem is also connected with her Saturn sitting on your Moon, and your two Saturns in square to each other. But I won't bother you much with this for now, even though I think this is also a reason you are attracted to each other (karmic ties).

So, as you can see, there is no way she doesn't feel a lot for you. She most definitely has feelings that go far beyond friendship and deep conversations (which is, btw, also symbolized in your Mercury-Saturn-8th house rulers interaspects).

I've left out a bunch of indicators of your feelings for her, because you obviously have them :biggrin: as well as some really good Saturn aspects that could signify a longlasting relationship and love but I must tell you about the other karmic stuff I see between you:

I see her Moon in an exact conjunction to your South Node, which is an indicator of a past life connection (mother-child), and at the same time her Ascendant exactly on your North Node. Now that means that you two have a purpose together in this lifetime. She can bring you progress and improvement (which is mostly connected to that Moon square Saturn problem I mentioned). You should listen to her carefully, take her advices and even be more like her.

Another reason I believe you have past life connection is because you activate eachother's 12th house (which symbolizes past life). Her Sun, Venus and Mars fall into your 12th house, and your Venus and Jupiter fall into her 12th house. Not only do you have aspects between those planets that fall into your 12th houses, you also have the rulers of your 12th houses in aspects to eachother and to the planets that fall into 12th houses. And the planets are Moon, Venus and Mars. Feelings of closeness, attraction, love... All this started way before. If you believe it. :)

Ok, now you can ask me anything, if you would like me to explain some of my thoughts better or tell you about something I haven't mentioned above. And if anyone would like to add anything, that would be great. Even to correct my writing, any help is welcome :whistling: :biggrin:

Last edited:

VirgoLeo

Hi VirgoLeo, let me help you with this synastry :)

---

Ok, now you can ask me anything, if you would like me to explain some of my thoughts better or tell you about something I haven't mentioned above. And if anyone would like to add anything, that would be great. Even to correct my writing, any help is welcome :whistling: :biggrin:

Wow.

Thank you for this amazing reply.

When I was reading it I just had this huge smile on my face. Reading about the attraction between us was literally music in my ears(read;eyes). At the very least it means that im not imagining things and that I should once again place more trust in my intuition.

as for questions,

but is probably also very afraid of all this going on between you, which she may not even understand at first. She probably needs some time to explain to herself all these powerful and deep emotions that you provoke in her. She has the need to merge with you on all levels even though she knows you short time, and that can be confusing.

How can I best deal with this situation? We are affiliated trough work and I do believe that if we were to get together this could be something to be frowned upon which may even make her more afraid and add up towards the confusion. I know you are not a psychologist but assuming you are a woman. Another womans input could provide some beneficial insight ;)

Moon in a very wide opposition to your Pluto,
This problem is also connected with her Saturn sitting on your Moon

Almost half of my life im working on actively improving myself in one area or another, trust issues and control is definitely something i've been made to deal with in this lifetime and something I haven't found a solution for. We all know the sentence you just gotta learn to love yourself completely which i know is true but have a hard time doing from time to time. I will delve into my life/subconscious trying to really figure this one out. I think i've stumbled across someone special and I do not want to let things such as these have the possibility to ruin something beautiful

If you could also elaborate more on the karmic ties/reason I would appreciate that as well, what is the reason(lesson) we came across eachother? And once we are able to learn from eachother are we able to stay together or will that mean its time to move on for either or both of us. Or is there really really more to it?

Thank you again by the way your post truly filled my already full heart with so much more feelings and joy:innocent::biggrin:

Wow.

Thank you for this amazing reply.

When I was reading it I just had this huge smile on my face. Reading about the attraction between us was literally music in my ears(read;eyes). At the very least it means that im not imagining things and that I should once again place more trust in my intuition.

You are very welcome. I am very happy if I made you feel good. It would be a real shame if you didn't know all this stuff. I mean, if you didn't get a confirmation of what you already know. So now you know that it's something worth working on and I hope it turns out the best for you.

Something else I would like to share. I don't think it's a coincidence that I found your post here. Your chart is very similar to the chart of my person of interest, and your whole situation is very similar to ours. And as much as I can help you, you can help me also in a way, I will tell you later in this post.

How can I best deal with this situation? We are affiliated trough work and I do believe that if we were to get together this could be something to be frowned upon which may even make her more afraid and add up towards the confusion. I know you are not a psychologist but assuming you are a woman. Another womans input could provide some beneficial insight ;)
As a woman, as an astrologer and as someone who has been in a very similar situation, I can tell you to listen to your intuition, pay close attention to her reactions and act according to it. You guys are totally in tune and you will not make a mistake by doing so. Just don't rush anything and give her time and enough clear but subtle signals so that she can also understand better what is going on between you, because maybe she is confused just the way you were, and she doesn't have any help from astrology like you do now. And by acting I mean work towards starting a relationship. If you think it would be inappropirate, then let it be a secret relationship, at least at first. It is also the meaning of your 12th houses connection, because the 12th house is the house of secrets.

Almost half of my life im working on actively improving myself in one area or another, trust issues and control is definitely something i've been made to deal with in this lifetime and something I haven't found a solution for. We all know the sentence you just gotta learn to love yourself completely which i know is true but have a hard time doing from time to time. I will delve into my life/subconscious trying to really figure this one out. I think i've stumbled across someone special and I do not want to let things such as these have the possibility to ruin something beautiful
Trust issues and need for control also come from your Venus in Scorpio and Mars trine Pluto. When it comes to romatinc relationships, you are very much Scorpio. You want to belong completely and be completely open and true, but then you are afraid that maybe the other person will betray you and hurt you when you are without guard. So the only way to feel safe (and also the only way you can imagine your relationship) is that you are both completely open and true to eachother, and that means that you want to know every feeling and every thought your lover has. The good and the bad, you don't mind, as long as it's EVERYTHING and nothing is hidden or forbidden. That way, you also know where to hurt her the most if she ever betrays you. That's just the Scorpio way and a lot of people do not like that kind of intimacy. Luckily, her Cancer planets and her 8th house LOVE IT and you two could have a very deep and true relationship. But this aspect I mentioned, your Pluto in opposition to her Moon means that you will sometimes go way overboard with this stuff and doubt everything no matter how much she tries. And that could hurt her, hurt you, and ruin your relationship. And the answer to this problem lies in understanding of another aspect, the biggest problem in your chart, imho. Moon square Saturn.

There are plenty of excellent explanations of this aspect all over the internet, so I wont bother to write about this in detal, but you sould really read all about it, and begin to think about it :sideways:

Because, as much as you want that complete belonging and sharing of emotions, this aspect makes it pretty **** hard. Maybe even impossible. It's the aspect of emotional coldness, huge brick walls around you, depression, solitude... A need to distance yourself from everyone and not to feel much. It's something you don't have much control over, since it's the Moon, your subconscious and your instinctive nature, the way you act without thinking, something you learned in past, in your early childhood. It has something to do with your mother. She may be cold, distant, sick, too strict or she may have forced you to grow up too early, teach you (by example) not to show emotions or something like that. Because of Saturns placement in your 8th house in Pisces, and the fact that it's retrograde, I would say that there are some realy bad feelings or memories deep deep deep down inside. Maybe even from past life, because Saturn symbolizes your karma and retrograde motion past life experiences. Pisces are also connected to past lives.

This is the part where I would very much appreciate anything you can tell me about this aspect and your emotional nature, your relationship with your mother and anything that you think has to do with it, because this is the aspect that my person of interest also has in his chart and I'm trying to find the answers just like you.

If you could also elaborate more on the karmic ties/reason I would appreciate that as well, what is the reason(lesson) we came across eachother? And once we are able to learn from eachother are we able to stay together or will that mean its time to move on for either or both of us. Or is there really really more to it?
Why I think there's a karmic tie between you is her Saturn that is sitting on that Moon of yours (and ofcourse, squaring your Saturn). At the same time your Saturn is exactly on her IC, which symbolizes her roots and her strongest ties. That is a very strong tie in any synastry, but in this case it is even more important because of your whole Moon-Saturn issue. Saturn, again, symbolizes karma. Or just a strong and longterm relationship, if you don't believe in karma, and also valuable lessons that we learn through time and experience. That's why the relationship lasts for a long time. And that's why I think she can teach you something that could help you, even more because the ruler of her Saturn, her Jupiter, falls on your 10th house cusp, which represents your life purpose. She can give your life meaning and deliverance. And I wouldn't be so sure about it if there wasn't another strong indicator of this, which is her Moon exactly on your South Node, representing your past life experience together. You could say that the Moon issues (your subconscious, your instincts and emotions and basic need for security, parent-child relationship) are something you two bring from past life into this, and, naturally, feel the immediate connection and closeness. As if she can understand your emotional nature better than other people. At the same time, her Ascendant (her attitude towards life in general) conjuncts your North Node, which is a symbol of dharma-a way of resolving your karma. You could say that it's good for you to follow her ways if you want to progress and succeed in life. There is also your own Jupiter, the ruler of your problematic Moon conjunct that North Node and her Ascendant. Do I have to say anything more about this? :biggrin: Everything is connected and so obvious. And you are right, this person is special and important to you. On many different levels.

As for the last question - is she here only to teach you this important lesson or there is more to it, it's hard to tell just by this quick look in your synastry. My logic tells me that this is something that could last for a very long time, because the lesson really is a hard one, and Saturn binds people together for life, to learn those hard lessons. Also all those things I wrote about in previous post seem really promising, but it would really be necessary to look to your Composite chart, your first meeting chart, and transits and progressions for each one of you long into future to see how each one of you will develop and what will be your needs and possibilities in the years ahead.

Thank you again by the way your post truly filled my already full heart with so much more feelings and joy:innocent::biggrin:
You are welcome again and I am looking forward to your thoughts and feedback on this. :sideways:

Last edited: