Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Chinese Astrology

Chinese Astrology 本板块使用英语讨论中国占星术。This forum will hold discussion on Chinese Astrology in English language.

Unread 08-02-2020, 09:51 AM

Hour of the Rabbit - Including Personal experience 🐇

The Hour of the rabbit: 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. (5.00 to 7.00)
Animal: The rabbit
Element: Wood
Colors: red, pink, purple, blue
Numbers: 3, 4, 9
Compatibility: Pig, Goat and Dog
Source for information above: http://https://chinesenewyear.net/zodiac/rabbit/

🐰

Hello! I just wanted to share how having been born on the hour of the rabbit manifested within my life so far. I hope that this information could be useful to anyone that is currently studying Chinese astrology. I am not an active student of Chinese astrology, so I apologize in advance if I happen to make a mistake. The knowledge that I have acquired is from quick scans of a few sites about the hour of the rabbit.

🐰

Now to begin, I feel that this sign had been more in the forefront in the earlier stages within my life. When I was but an adolescent child, people would assume that I was fairly domicile (which I was and I can be that ways even now) and very far from ever being slightly aggressive. When it came to the initial interactions that I had, I was like this and I did always prefer to stray from conflict than allow for conflict to come into my life because I enjoyed the peace I could get (whenever I could, either within or environmentally). Having peace and not being uncomfortable was very important to me. Through this passive disposition that I had, it actually attracted more aggressive and intrusive personalities but simultaneously got me out of sticky situations (which I am grateful for). Even though I had a more outspoken lunar year sign, it really was not activated if I had to be really truthful. That side of who I was, I shared it exclusively with family and close friends. Everyone else was only going to see that cute rabbit that does no harm Just innocent (which I was, to an extent) and pleasant to be around. Well, pleasant for the adults in my life to be around. I was never a hassle. I was actually quite the charmer in their eyes The people around my age just thought I was always hiding something from them. You know how children are....I was open but closed at the same time, if that made any sense. People never knew, nor understood how I felt internally because I was (still am) good at disguising it. I just was not comfortable with sharing that side with anyone. Remember, comfortability was important and being in a rut isnít comfortable for too long (especially in front of strangers).
When I had begun to grow more then is when the lunar year sign started to become more active and showing face but the rabbit was still heavily there. It was as if they were fighting for domination but the Rabbit always won in the end That is all I have...I hope that this could be useful information in your studies.

Last edited by Thirdteenth; 08-02-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Tags
celebrities, experience, hour, including, personal, rabbit