Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Blaze

Account Closed
Nope nothing annoying. Just do my thing and then to the next destination and so on...... donā€™t feel stuck or trapped in office or one location. Feel free

That's great. Cheers to safe travels, especially with this new virus going around.

three M symbols

Yes, I like to be alone most of the time.
If I'm at the same place than a lot of people (or even a little group everyday), I need to take a lot of time for myself after that. Because people drains my energy in a way.

Extroverted people are quite the opposite I guess

Hkk

Account Closed
If I'm at the same place than a lot of people (or even a little group everyday), I need to take a lot of time for myself after that. Because people drains my energy in a way.

You remind me of how I used to feel. I used to feel drained by ppls energy. Could only spend so much time with them and would need to leave it move away from them. I think with me, my job working with ppl, I made myself and pushed myself to overcome these feelings as I felt they were barriers for me in moving and growing in life. I did more of what drained me until I worked on how to deal with it without having to get away.
Maybe your energy is telling you something within where you donā€™t want to do this job anymore and working and travelling in your mind is not an option however thatā€™s where you are getting pushed towards.
Just my thoughts.

Why donā€™t you put up a chart and ask a question in the thread. A career one. Hopefully it may help you find your dream job šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed

Iā€™ve just noticed your north node in Libra! In 12th!
Your being moved away from Aries traits into libra traits. You want the fire. The fire is within you. You just need to balance it.

three M symbols

I don't create a thread with my question, even if I thought about it several times..
Because this subject make me feel highly insecure and moody lol.

I see it as a very private issue.

Blaze

Account Closed
šŸ˜¬ yes we need it. The safe travelling I mean, not the virus šŸ¦  šŸ˜³šŸ˜¬

Is the Virus in your area? The city recently was hit and we've got 105 people so far. I expect the number to skyrocket though. Cities, especially this one, have too many people living, coughing, sneezing and traveling all too close together.

Hkk

Account Closed
Is the Virus in your area? The city recently was hit and we've got 105 people so far. I expect the number to skyrocket though. Cities, especially this one, have too many people living, coughing, sneezing and traveling all too close together.

Nearby people have been infected. Cities near by šŸ˜¬. Schools closed docs closed etc

Blaze

Account Closed
Nearby people have been infected. Cities near by šŸ˜¬. Schools closed docs closed etc

Ah. The gov over here is too slow. They said "Closing schools is a late resort" which just means "we'll wait till a few kids get it and die before we close up shop."

They also told people, who live in this packed city, to "avoid other people coughing" as the professional advice on how to not get sick. Sounds so easy on paper, but living so tightly confined to one another....yeah, impossible in reality.

Wish I lived on a mountain right about now.