Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 06-15-2019, 01:50 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
I just want to generalize the body and mental strength of people born when the Sun is at a radius of 30 ° around Antares aka Sidereal Sun in Scorpio.
Oh awesome

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
petosiris (06-15-2019)
  #52  
Unread 07-03-2019, 09:38 PM
wan wan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,242
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

I have an angular Mars--it's in my 4th house in Gemini. It's probably not conjunct the IC (away by 8 degrees).

How has it manifested for me? Well, I nest. I don't go out very often. If I do have to get out of the house, it's usually for a purpose, for example, to work, volunteer, to have lunch with my friend, or to run an errand. I really enjoy staying home and using the internet, and sometimes reading. I don't have anything against going out at all, but somehow I just much prefer to stay in. I think this is very true for a Mars in the 4th house, the house of home and family. Mars signals my drive, and my drive is to stay in the house as much as possible :P
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:
dd78 (11-25-2019)
  #53  
Unread 11-07-2019, 10:36 AM
oana11 oana11 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 50
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

I have an angular Mars, too. It is in Leo, conjunct AC. I had a lot of head injuries (I fell on the ice on my back, I fell off my bicycle and I fainted, the cradle hit me in the head, I have scars behind my head. I think it's a miracle my existence), I like men sports, also
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 11-14-2019, 05:52 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
I have an angular Mars--it's in my 4th house in Gemini. It's probably not conjunct the IC (away by 8 degrees).

How has it manifested for me? Well, I nest. I don't go out very often. If I do have to get out of the house, it's usually for a purpose, for example, to work, volunteer, to have lunch with my friend, or to run an errand. I really enjoy staying home and using the internet, and sometimes reading. I don't have anything against going out at all, but somehow I just much prefer to stay in. I think this is very true for a Mars in the 4th house, the house of home and family. Mars signals my drive, and my drive is to stay in the house as much as possible :P
Where is your moon?
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 11-14-2019, 01:52 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59,635
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oana11 View Post


I have an angular Mars, too. It is in Leo, conjunct AC.
I had a lot of head injuries (I fell on the ice on my back, I fell off my bicycle and I fainted
the cradle hit me in the head, I have scars behind my head.

I think it's a miracle my existence), I like men sports, also
what are the dates of these head injuries oana11
day, month, year and time as well if possible
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 11-14-2019, 02:03 PM
wan wan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,242
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Where is your moon?
Scorpio, 9th house.

My moon inconjuncts my Mars very closely, by about 1 degree.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 11-16-2019, 09:10 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
Scorpio, 9th house.

My moon inconjuncts my Mars very closely, by about 1 degree.
Hmmm odd. Cos id usually not assume that Mars would make one a bit of a hermit. I know those ppl tend to be aggresivrly protecting their family. It's a passionate planet.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 11-16-2019, 11:29 AM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 392
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

I have emphasized Mars in 4th house. In a night chart.

It means rather unpleasant things = being subjected to anger and aggression/passive aggression in childhood in various forms, two heavy life-threatening bacterial infections, other people commonly misinterpreting me as bad tempered/aggressive/agitated/in a great hurry etc. [ while my bodily movements are just faster than average]. Just to name a few.
I won`t list more, as my posts are sometimes misinterpreted and, consequently, removed.



All the above have certain unpleasant consequences that will never even fade, not to mention going away, I`m afraid.

Scars? eight on my face alone, but only one of them is (barely) visible, so anti-esthetic effects are none. They`re result of surgical removal of moles. Nothing serious or damaging. I had lots of moles all over my upper body, but they`re mostly removed without much scarring. I had a tatto on my arm, which is partly removed, this scar quite visible in terms of tissue quality, not color.

Pain? I know the worst physical pain that can be experienced. Even medical doctors admit that there can be nothing worse than that. This pain, however, is nothing compared to emotional pain I experienced in my life. The emotional one is chronic.



The only positive about this Mars is my inherited talent and love for sports. I don`t like watching it, I love doing it because of heavy beta- endorphin release I experience. In fact, sport is the only constructive activity I feel I can be good at. And used to be one of the best in my school. Heavy training soothes pain for a few hours.


All the rest is moderately to very negative, depending on transits to my natal chart.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 11-25-2019, 08:35 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,054
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
I have emphasized Mars in 4th house. In a night chart.

It means rather unpleasant things = being subjected to anger and aggression/passive aggression in childhood in various forms, two heavy life-threatening bacterial infections, other people commonly misinterpreting me as bad tempered/aggressive/agitated/in a great hurry etc. [ while my bodily movements are just faster than average]. Just to name a few.
I won`t list more, as my posts are sometimes misinterpreted and, consequently, removed.



All the above have certain unpleasant consequences that will never even fade, not to mention going away, I`m afraid.

Scars? eight on my face alone, but only one of them is (barely) visible, so anti-esthetic effects are none. They`re result of surgical removal of moles. Nothing serious or damaging. I had lots of moles all over my upper body, but they`re mostly removed without much scarring. I had a tatto on my arm, which is partly removed, this scar quite visible in terms of tissue quality, not color.

Pain? I know the worst physical pain that can be experienced. Even medical doctors admit that there can be nothing worse than that. This pain, however, is nothing compared to emotional pain I experienced in my life. The emotional one is chronic.



The only positive about this Mars is my inherited talent and love for sports. I don`t like watching it, I love doing it because of heavy beta- endorphin release I experience. In fact, sport is the only constructive activity I feel I can be good at. And used to be one of the best in my school. Heavy training soothes pain for a few hours.


All the rest is moderately to very negative, depending on transits to my natal chart.
That's interesting. I know someone else too who has Mars n 4th and has quite a few scars on the face. You would think that's common for Mars in 1st. Is your mars heavily challenged? Any squares to it?

When it comes to being subjected to aggression, I can say same, my mars is in 7th. That seems to be a theme in angular mars one way or another. Also chronical emotional pain with angular mars is a theme throughout one's life. I think it's what makes us who we are and what makes us passionate people. It's a theme but it's definitely not compelled. Understanding and awareness of one's emotional issues can lower the pain a lot.
__________________
☉/♑
☽/♌
☿/♑
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 11-25-2019, 05:06 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 392
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
I know someone else too who has Mars n 4th and has quite a few scars on the face.
You would think that's common for Mars in 1st.
My Mars is conjunct my AC ruler (Mrecury) and square AC, so he is connected to AC on many levels, anyway

But nobody could tell that I have any scars on my face, as they`re almost invisible. The removal was done extremely well.
THe moles that I had were quite visible, however.

Quote:
Is your mars heavily challenged? Any squares to it?
Yes, unfortunately he is involved in two difficult squares - to AC and to Saturn.

The worst manifestations of Mars square Saturn came to the fore when both of these planets were activated in profections, primary directions AND transits. I mean - in all at once.
Not to mention eclipses on top of it.
Quote:
Understanding and awareness of one's emotional issues can lower the pain a lot.
Yes, I agree. In many cases it works. But awareness is usually just a first step on a path to recovery.

And, by itself, awareness can`t heal anything, unless the issue at hand is really minor and not a part of a bigger/chronic one.

MOst people don`t even want to be aware of their own issues and use so called unconscious "defence mechanisms" ,

because [sometimes] the truth hurts
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 11-25-2019, 05:13 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 392
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
I have an angular Mars--it's in my 4th house in Gemini. It's probably not conjunct the IC (away by 8 degrees).

How has it manifested for me? Well, I nest. I don't go out very often. If I do have to get out of the house, it's usually for a purpose, for example, to work, volunteer, to have lunch with my friend, or to run an errand. I really enjoy staying home and using the internet, and sometimes reading. I don't have anything against going out at all, but somehow I just much prefer to stay in. I think this is very true for a Mars in the 4th house, the house of home and family. Mars signals my drive, and my drive is to stay in the house as much as possible :P

My Mars is in my 4th house conjunct IC from Sag. IC in Scorpio.

Well, I train a lot at home, alone.


If I don`t train, I usually read and/or write (conjunct Mercury)

I`m always alone, anyway.
It`s not my choice or wish, however.
I feel ashamed of the fact that I`m always alone and this shame keeps me home alone.

In summer I`m more motivated to go out, because I`m really into biking (Mars-Mercury again)

Last edited by dd78; 11-25-2019 at 05:18 PM. Reason: addition
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 11-26-2019, 03:29 PM
AJ Astrology AJ Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 294
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
I have an angular Mars--it's in my 4th house in Gemini. It's probably not conjunct the IC (away by 8 degrees).

How has it manifested for me? Well, I nest. I don't go out very often. If I do have to get out of the house, it's usually for a purpose, for example, to work, volunteer, to have lunch with my friend, or to run an errand. I really enjoy staying home and using the internet, and sometimes reading. I don't have anything against going out at all, but somehow I just much prefer to stay in. I think this is very true for a Mars in the 4th house, the house of home and family. Mars signals my drive, and my drive is to stay in the house as much as possible :P
Hi wan,

Mars in H4 isn't driving anything. Mars in H4 hinders everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
I have emphasized Mars in 4th house. In a night chart.

It means rather unpleasant things = being subjected to anger and aggression/passive aggression in childhood in various forms, two heavy life-threatening bacterial infections, other people commonly misinterpreting me as bad tempered/aggressive/agitated/in a great hurry etc. [ while my bodily movements are just faster than average]. Just to name a few.
I won`t list more, as my posts are sometimes misinterpreted and, consequently, removed.
Hi dd78,

You're lucky it's a night chart. It would be worse with a day chart. It's not Mars in H4 that results in hostility, it's Mars with Mercury in H4 (joined or not). The square from Saturn doesn't help, especially in your chart because Saturn would have to be in either H1 or H7 to square Mars.

Last edited by wilsontc; 12-10-2019 at 12:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 11-26-2019, 04:48 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 392
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post


Hi dd78,

You're lucky it's a night chart. It would be worse with a day chart. It's not Mars in H4 that results in hostility, it's Mars with Mercury in H4 (joined or not). The square from Saturn doesn't help, especially in your chart because Saturn would have to be in either H1 or H7 to square Mars.
Hi AJ,

I`m not lucky.
My Saturn is in 1st house and rising


I`m not sure if it would be better to have:

1. Saturn conjunct AC and rising in a night chart
or
2. Mars conjunct IC in a day chart ?

I guess any solutions to this dilemma would be well beyond this thread.

If there can be any solutions at all...

It`s like in a classical drama: there is no way out of it.
There will be either loss or damage, whatever one`s choice may be



But I have no choice - I have both of these nasty placements
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 11-27-2019, 08:10 PM
AJ Astrology AJ Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 294
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
Hi AJ,

I`m not lucky.
My Saturn is in 1st house and rising


I`m not sure if it would be better to have:

1. Saturn conjunct AC and rising in a night chart
or
2. Mars conjunct IC in a day chart ?

I guess any solutions to this dilemma would be well beyond this thread.

If there can be any solutions at all...

It`s like in a classical drama: there is no way out of it.
There will be either loss or damage, whatever one`s choice may be



But I have no choice - I have both of these nasty placements

Hi dd78,

Like I said, it would be worse if you had Mars H4 in a day chart.

Best case for H4 Mars is night chart with Scorpio H4 Mars in trine with H12 Pisces Jupiter, or H2 Mercury sextile from Virgo or square from H1 Leo Sun.

Trine with Cancer H12 Jupiter or sextile with Capricorn H6 Venus would be no help, but a sextile with Capricorn Saturn might. A H12 Cancer Saturn in trine would probably increase your odds of prison time.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 11-28-2019, 02:31 AM
vcms vcms is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 116
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

My Cancer Mars conjuncts my ASC and people comment on how nice, clear, soft etc my skin is. I wouldn’t make this deduction about scars even though Aries risings tend to have them.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 11-28-2019, 08:05 PM
AJ Astrology AJ Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 294
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcms View Post
My Cancer Mars conjuncts my ASC and people comment on how nice, clear, soft etc my skin is. I wouldn’t make this deduction about scars even though Aries risings tend to have them.
Hi vcms,

That's not how it works. Whenever reading anything it's important to take the context into consideration. The meanings of words in most languages, especially English, has evolved over time. In modern English, "blemish" has a negative connotation, but that was not true centuries ago.

"Blemish" as used archaically does not mean "scar." It could be a scar, but it could also be freckles, a mole or moles, a birth-mark, a cleft chin and a few other things, none of which are necessarily bad.

Also, it's not necessary to exist at the time of birth. It can be acquired later, as scars often are. I wasn't born with a scar, but I got one when I was 32 and in Iraq a few years back.

So, give it time.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 11-28-2019, 08:13 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 392
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post
Hi dd78,

Like I said, it would be worse if you had Mars H4 in a day chart.
Hi AJ,
I agree with you - Mars in a day chart tends to be rather more troublesome than in a night chart.
However, it is usually reversed with Saturn . AT least to my best knowledge from reliable sources.

BUt analyzing aspects etc. separately = not in the unique context that a whole chart provides, is rather impractical, IMO.

Why?
Because contextual and functional meanings are more important than basic vocabulary meanings of a given single word. (in case of astrology - of a given planetary picture).
It`s like that in any language and also in astrology.
But when it comes to languages, reliable vocabularies and thesauruses list multiple contextual (and functional, if applies) meanings of a given word and provide examples of correct uses of the word in various sentences (=contexts).

Astrology as such still doesn`t have such a vocabulary, despite the fact that it definitely needs one. IMO.

I don`t want to sound like a teacher etc., but I`m a professional in the field of linguistics and translation studies and how a language (as a code) is built has always been a special interest of mine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post
Best case for H4 Mars is night chart with Scorpio H4 Mars in trine with H12 Pisces Jupiter, or H2 Mercury sextile from Virgo or square from H1 Leo Sun.

Trine with Cancer H12 Jupiter or sextile with Capricorn H6 Venus would be no help, but a sextile with Capricorn Saturn might. A H12 Cancer Saturn in trine would probably increase your odds of prison time.

My Mars is in SAG and applying trine to Jupiter in Leo. The orb of this trine is closer than that of the square to Saturn.

Jupiter loves Mars, receives him in every possible way plus by triplicity, since it`s a night chart.

So it probably mitigates the most negative results of Mars. And at times also provides a silver lining to an otherwise very negative situation.

But Jupiter in 12th hs is rather hidden and his positive influence only becomes visible in case of emergency, so to speak.


SORRY ARDENTIKA FOR SUCH A LONG DIGRESSION! I hope you don`t mind!
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 12-10-2019, 07:08 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,054
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

[deleted response to attacking post - Moderator]




dd78, I too have angular Saturn on asc and Mars on DSC!! You wouldn't believe how lucky we are even tho it doesn't seem like that but trust me, those planets are very powerful in an angular house. Despite what all may think Saturn on asc makes amazing people, and tends to protect them a lot. Rejection is God's protection. I've found this to be true over and over again. Mars is still a bit mystery to me tbh, I feel like sometimes it doesn't get enough credit. And no I don't mind long digressions ! Haha. The only thing I mind is people shoving their opinions as the ultimate truth xD

Last edited by wilsontc; 12-10-2019 at 12:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
dd78 (12-14-2019)
  #69  
Unread 12-14-2019, 02:48 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 392
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
[deleted response to attacking post - Moderator]




dd78, I too have angular Saturn on asc and Mars on DSC!! You wouldn't believe how lucky we are even tho it doesn't seem like that but trust me, those planets are very powerful in an angular house. Despite what all may think Saturn on asc makes amazing people, and tends to protect them a lot. Rejection is God's protection. I've found this to be true over and over again. Mars is still a bit mystery to me tbh, I feel like sometimes it doesn't get enough credit. And no I don't mind long digressions ! Haha. The only thing I mind is people shoving their opinions as the ultimate truth xD

Thank you, ardentika for your kind words


I wish I was such an optimist as you are!
Being optimistic makes life so much easier!

I agree that a malefic may at times produce positive outcomes/events, but usually this malefic influence is either somehow mitigated or not very much pronounced etc..


It`s impossible to say much (if anything) without the whole chart, as there are additional clues and factors that modify the "basic" ( = vocabulary) meaning of a planet.

I think there are endless sets of possible manifestations of an angular Mars, but within a framework of an individual`s life/chart some of them may never apply.

This is why threads like this one provide much useful information for anybody interested in how an angular Mars may manifest.

Last edited by dd78; 12-14-2019 at 02:55 PM. Reason: modified unclear sentence.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 12-18-2019, 10:59 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
Thank you, ardentika for your kind words


I wish I was such an optimist as you are!
Being optimistic makes life so much easier!

I agree that a malefic may at times produce positive outcomes/events, but usually this malefic influence is either somehow mitigated or not very much pronounced etc..


It`s impossible to say much (if anything) without the whole chart, as there are additional clues and factors that modify the "basic" ( = vocabulary) meaning of a planet.

I think there are endless sets of possible manifestations of an angular Mars, but within a framework of an individual`s life/chart some of them may never apply.

This is why threads like this one provide much useful information for anybody interested in how an angular Mars may manifest.
I think it's all about perspective. To me unaspected Saturn can be more malefic. Or Saturn in 7th. Such individuals night lack Saturn qualities that are so necessary for decent human beings, hence that would be worse. And I think Saturn and Mars when in hard aspect to each other tend to cancel themselves out. But that's just my own perspective and my own experience. I don't want anyone attacking me again.
I don't follow the traditional astrology malefic benefic thingy. It's too black and white for my taste, and generally bad/good is very human and it's rather subjective. I have Saturn square Jupiter, Jupiter square Mars too! Optimism for me usually comes after hard work xD
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 12-18-2019, 11:43 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,337
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

What's lacking gives way to what one can gain. It may present greater challenges, but greater rewards if what you say about an unaspected Saturn is true. When someone has an immense lack of something, they feel the pressure to basically either sink or swim where its concerned. Perhaps more malefic in a sense, but benefit in others
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 12-24-2019, 12:10 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 392
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post

dd78, I too have angular Saturn on asc and Mars on DSC!!
May I ask in which sign your Saturn/Asc is?

If Saturn produces positive stuff in your life, it`s really good news

and if anybody attacks you etc., it`s THEIR problem, not yours, IMO

so I don`t think you have any reason to worry or feel threatened, if you have Saturn on Asc stronger than Mars on Dsc
They can hit and bang this wall until they`re wrecked


BTW, I wish Merry Christmas to everyone of you!

Have a joyful, emotionally fulfilling and peaceful time !
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 12-27-2019, 04:37 PM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,054
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
May I ask in which sign your Saturn/Asc is?

If Saturn produces positive stuff in your life, it`s really good news

and if anybody attacks you etc., it`s THEIR problem, not yours, IMO

so I don`t think you have any reason to worry or feel threatened, if you have Saturn on Asc stronger than Mars on Dsc
They can hit and bang this wall until they`re wrecked


BTW, I wish Merry Christmas to everyone of you!

Have a joyful, emotionally fulfilling and peaceful time !
Merry CHristmas indeed!

They are both in Pisces Western, Aquarius Sidereal. The sidereal might explain better why it produces good results because it's exhalted?
In my western chart, as I mentioned already, Saturn is squared but Jupiter(Sag)/Pluto(29 Scorpio, wide orb square) and opposite Mars. Also Saturn is trine venus and sextile sun/mercury.

If you have asked me this 3y ago I'd have said I'm doomed. But the more i grow up the more I see how protective Saturn is. To me, Saturn wants to do things "the right way" even if that means delays and restrictions. Saturn wants to master a specific area and become the best in that field. That often takes time. Saturn may delay A LOT and restrict, but I think the rewards in the end are according. Saturn to me has that "God vibe". You know those sayings "Rejection is God's protection" , that feels very true about saturn.

Also to me, our universe is a mental construct. Life IS about perspective. The more we believe something the more it becomes true. Blame it on my Leo Moon, but I try really hard to be a positive person. Doesn't mean I don't see the challenges that I've been put through, because they are a TON, but they have humbled me and thaught me a lot, so I try to be greateful for everything I have or dont.

When it comes to attacking, that's true, it's their problem. I'm still working on my temper! Haha. I tend to attract aggressive behavior (good and bad) from people, and if I respond to it too much, Saturn gets activated. Saturn is a veeery cold planet, whereas Mars is a hot one. So mars tends to cool off when Saturn wakes up haha. It's very interesting interaction. That's for the opposition tho. I have no idea how the square would work.

To me squares are only painful when we dwell more than necessary in one of the planets. To me squares are a lot about letting go. That's what I've noticed from all the squares I have plus a T-square haha. Whenever I'm stubborn that's when I feel the square like a painful friction, struggles, failure, obstacles. Whenever I let go, and move on to the next planet from the square, it's released, and there is a sense of growth.

A silly plain example, whenever I get too angry, it's mostly because I can't express my hurt/pain or I simply don't want to deal with it. (Mars square pluto) It gets really bad if I don't let go at the right moment because then this anger starts consuming me and forces me to surrender to Pluto energy. It can get painful. If i surrender willingly, Pluto takes over. I just cry it out, feel the pain, and move on with my life and possibly some more emotional baggage ahaha. Or vice versa, if I am too allowing (which I believe pluto can do that in it's depth and wisdom, it can be a victim) Mars kicks in with the warrior suit to say "That's it. No more. We are done here." Or could be saturn, can't tell because of the T-Square.

Sorry for the long rant! It's just my really fluid own perspective of how I feel my own chart and aspects! ^_^
__________________
☉/♑
☽/♌
☿/♑
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
dd78 (12-30-2019)
  #74  
Unread 12-30-2019, 03:45 PM
dd78's Avatar
dd78 dd78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: life sentence in a solitary confinement
Posts: 392
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

Quote:
They are both in Pisces Western, Aquarius Sidereal.
opposition can only be possible in opposing signs, asaik?

but I have no idea about how Sidereal works, so I can`t say anything.


Quote:
To me, Saturn wants to do things "the right way" even if that means delays and restrictions. Saturn wants to master a specific area and become the best in that field. That often takes time. Saturn may delay A LOT and restrict, but I think the rewards in the end are according.

To me squares are only painful when we dwell more than necessary in one of the planets. To me squares are a lot about letting go. That's what I've noticed from all the squares I have plus a T-square haha. Whenever I'm stubborn that's when I feel the square like a painful friction, struggles, failure, obstacles. Whenever I let go, and move on to the next planet from the square, it's released, and there is a sense of growth.


I can`t agree more!

Saturn square Mars creates total frustration in my case. It doesn`t even matter if the frustration is caused by external factors ( including the laws of physics or human physiology) or by the somebody else`s will or plans (be it God or higher power or whatever ) which don`t care about the effects of their actions/will on me.

Mars shouts loudly:
"Just do it! I want effects NOW! "

and Saturn says:
"It`s impossible to have effects now, it takes TIME to see any effects of your actions, but if you start NOW and keep going despite feeling discouraged sometimes, you will finally get results you expect. "

I`ve never wanted to accept it, but now I can see that my own impatience leads to my frustration, so I keep myself busy with achieving smaller, partial goals. This approach keeps Mars busy (=happy) and Saturn satisfied by slowing pace and changing sprint into a marathon.



Now my new motto is:
"Ain`t nothing gonna break my stride, I`ve got to keep on moving! "


Quote:
When it comes to attacking, that's true, it's their problem. I'm still working on my temper! Haha.
Yeah, Anger (Mars) Management (Saturn) is essential
I`ve always had a problem with my temper, too.

Quote:
Sorry for the long rant! It's just my really fluid own perspective of how I feel my own chart and aspects! ^_^
It`s YOUR thread - no apologies needed!

Besides, any sentence pulled out of context may potentially get misunderstood, so it`s very important to provide a background.

Last edited by dd78; 12-30-2019 at 04:37 PM. Reason: mistake
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 12-30-2019, 04:23 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 4,913
Re: Angular Mars - How does it work?

One of my babies is a Scorpio rising with an angular/dignified (yet OOS) Mars on the ASC (by 1 degree). Saturn is also in Scorpio.

She has a scar on her face, done by the hands of another, that is still noticeable today and leaves an indent. And it seems like many of the cuts and injuries are given to her by another, rather than it being by her own doing.

My poor baby. I took her in under my care. I know she's destined for greatness.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
angular, mars, work

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.