Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Astrological Parts

Astrological Parts A subforum dedicated to Arabic Parts, Hermetic Lots, and modern trans-saturnian Astrological Parts.

Unread 05-14-2013, 07:47 PM

Re: Parts derived from the April 2, 3 C.E. [A.D.] chart for Jesus{?}

Check this out.

From our natal comp. chart.
Mercury Semi-Sextile N. Node
Mercury Quintile Moon
Mercury Trine Uranus
Mercury Trine Pluto
Venus Quintile Asc.
Venus Semi-Quintile Pallas
Venus Sextile Saturn & Uranus
Venus Trine Pluto
Venus Quintile the Juno/Chiron conj. by mid-point
Venus Tredecile Vesta

It's like an onion...the more one peels it...the more layers one finds.

Unread 05-14-2013, 08:07 PM

& also...

POF quintile mercury
POF trine MC

An interesting thing that i noticed about our composite was just the general geometry of it... so many harmonious aspects on the "individual" side and ambitious aspects on the "other" side.

I think it's kind of fitting with the POF symbolism too

Last edited by Phoenix Venus; 05-14-2013 at 08:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix Venus For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (05-15-2013)
Unread 05-15-2013, 02:34 PM

and...hoo boy, did I miss a major one,

a near perfect Venus~Uranus Tredecile...

P.V.,you may want to check this Thread of mine from a few months ago out...it deals a bit with Tredeciles... [They are a part of a ten point matrix...two Pentagrams symmetrically interlaced...Think about that, 5 and 5 ...
and whom is 33... 3 and 3 {Star of Solomon}?]

ps, yeah, the PoF , but so close to the next degree that I feel some measure of that symbolism must be synthesized into it as well...which ain't a bad thing...it's a pretty cool Precept... I am a bit tired of being perceived as like that of some sort of refugee or outcast of the intellectual realm [and at times being pressured or demanded to accept the 'label' of, and conducting myself in the manner of actually being one. A little bit of mutual respect in return and some amount of acknowledgement/recognition of accomplishment or ability would be a refreshing change.]

Last edited by piercethevale; 05-15-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Unread 05-15-2013, 04:44 PM

Okay, it's the end of an all nighter for me...again... good thing I slept in yesterday, and got a bit of a nap in between...
I just got around to re-doing some of the stuff I had erred by using the wrong chart ...I would like to hear the explanation why you had a chart posted 5 mins. off... but, if you'd rather not... I'll let it go... It's not like that doesn't happen in this Forum on a near regular basis...]

I'll cut to the chase here, as I want to get some shut eye...[and correct me if I'm wrong ...as numerals are all looking kind of fuzzy right now...]

Your Part of Soul/Spirit is @ 07* 34' 38" conj. my Lot of Victory@ 07* 13' 10"?

...and when I saw this one, I got drop kicked from one side of my study to the other

Your Lot of Eros is 24* 30' 54", conj. my M.C. @ 24* 20' 46" and also conj. my Part of Fortune @ 24* 58' 56", which just so happens to also be the Lot of Eros derived from the Yeshu'a/Jesus' natal chart at 24* 19' 55" .... ...are you kidding me...!?!?!

Am I being "Punked" here...where's the hidden camera?
Unread 05-15-2013, 07:19 PM

Okay since you had to do all that extra work i might as well explain..

Well, my Birth Certficate says 825 am, but my mom told me 820 am.
I wasn't sure which one. I was born in a car so, i thought, maybe the time on the birth certificate was wrong. Plus, when i was first learning astrology, I wanted to have venus in first house as it seemed better and more appropriate at the time. (that is the embarassing part that i didn't really want to admit but i might as well tell the whole truth)

So i kinda got used to using that time for a while. But, after time contemplating my chart, i realized my venus was likely in the 12th, affecting the first house through the close ac conjunction, and the 825 time was probably the correct one. Plus, the AC really fits as "me" so much better for 2 scorpio than 1 scorpio.

So i've had both charts saved into my photobucket account.. my computer here at work is funky with photobucket so i retreived the link in a hurry without taking the time to make sure it was the correct one. O.o

So there's that mess. Anyways, I'm pretty certain that 825 am is the correct time... or at least, 2 scorp is the correct AC for me.. there are no doubts in my mind about that.
when i calculated my Part of Eros using the online calculator, it was at 25 GEM not leo. I'll go double check. I do have my part of individuality at 25 leo though.

I was wondering what a trendicile was.. so.. i'll go search for the thread.
Unread 05-15-2013, 07:47 PM

Your right...I had apparently got the Part of catastrophe and the Part of Soul/Spirit mixed up...as luck would have it they are both in the 8th deg. of their respective signs and I had done the two math exercises one next to the other... I have the darndest luck picking random Parts to calculate and ending up with two next to each other on my note book page that share a common numeral for the first degree...

Translation: Whooops, I did it again...

my bad...

It really had me going for awhile though... I think I was starting to hyperventilate, and I would of sworn I heard somebody whistling the theme music to the 'Twilight Zone' outside or in the next room.

I really need to get my astrology software repaired... that, or find a better more user friendly one. All this human calculator activity is really starting to make my eyes beady...

Funny , I recall that 24th of Gemini now...but it got lost in the shuffle of tossing out the work sheets for the 8:20 chart and redoing them to 8:25... Lost in a mental shuffle .... [Plus the giddiness of thinking that I was seeing what I thought I had correctly rectified using the 8:25 chart] That really would have been "One for the 'Books" ... pretty darn good rush, too. I almost sent it to my brother ...for a little game we play called: "Faccia Tua, Bozo, You can't Top This"

Anyone for shuffleboard?

Last edited by piercethevale; 05-15-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Unread 05-16-2013, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
It really had me going for awhile though... I think I was starting to hyperventilate, and I would of sworn I heard somebody whistling the theme music to the 'Twilight Zone' outside or in the next room.
do do do do
do do do do....

well, i think the rest is so impressive, i'm already enough as it is.

Might be a bit late mentioning this, but if you don't feel like doing the calculations.. i have a huge list of my parts, rounded to the minutes...

This is how i will impact the world with the Love of Jesus:

Quote:
A PRIEST PERFORMING A MARRIAGE CEREMONY
Quote:
Quote:
KEYNOTE: The ritualization of productive interpersonal relationships. keyword: SANCTION

This is how PTV will impact the world with the Love of Jesus:

Quote:
AN INDIAN GIRL INTRODUCES HER WHITE LOVER TO HER ASSEMBLED TRIBE.
KEYNOTE: Inner rebirth through a total acceptance of theprimordial values manifest in the human body and its natural functions. keywords: RETURN TO NATURE
Unread 05-16-2013, 02:54 AM

Quote:

I noticed in our natal comp. progressed to 5/16 Pluto is right where it was when the "Essene Dream" was born [within 5' of a deg.]
I can't seem to figure out what you are talking about here?

Quote:
Also of immediate notice is the Jupiter, Sun and Vesta cluster surrounding right where the South Node is presently [and my natal Sun and Desc.] and Juno conj. the USA natal Asc.
This is even more interesting given Rahu's thread on the nodes, where he equates the nodes to being the foundation to reality (and our perception of it) and ties it into quantam mechanics.... very interesting read! (here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...066#post473066 )

Quote:
That you and Yeshu'a in composite have as an Asc. our comp 12 house cusp and that it also happens to be the deg. of my Po Love is really a beautiful thing...I mean, really, what are the odds? The North Node of your natal comp. with Yeshu'a also conj. my natal Po Eros and the comp. I.C. conj. the USA natal Po Father aka Po Advancement is very encouraging...very positive...along with the comp. chart's Uranus and Jupiter conj. the USA natal Moon. Mercury conj. the USA natal S. Node and my natal N. Node, and natal comp. Moon conj. the USA natal N. Node [and your natal M.C.],...and I love that PoF~ Vertex conj. in the prog. comp chart itself...that's real snuggly... yessirie ....real snuggly! [At the well...well, well... INDEED...]
sigh.. it does sound nice, but i have such a jaded and frustrated outlook on USA right now.

But the kick in the pants is the position of Pluto in the natal comp. chart of you and Yeshu'a...conj the USA natal Po Bankruptcy....it goes so well with the 1st deg. of Pisces and the 30th deg. of Pisces...and that "Commerce' theme.

Now, coming to the Stacy/Yeshu'a natal comp. progressed...it gets even more interesting...as if that were possible.
The Asc. is conj. the USA natal Pluto, [/QUOTE]

still trying ot understand the implications of those two in combo.. pluto - bankcruptcy and current sorrow/transformation - current identity. maybe transformation through the country's setbacks.. things are bankrupt right now in a sense, money aspects aside.
Unread 05-16-2013, 05:14 AM

look, ptv. from your other thread on bill clinton:

Quote:
The Clinton~USA natal composite has a Moon, Uranus and Jupiter Quintile matrix that is incomplete at the points [my est.] 09* Scorpio 33' and 21* Capricorn 33'.p
In our composite chart, Asc is at 9.10 scorp (and my natal pluto is at 9.01 scorp) and Venus is at Cap 22.57 (just slightly over a degree but still close..) and also your natal chiron at 20.59 and those other degrees that we talked about.. your pof eros and my po awareness of higher self

lol weird. moon, uranus, jupiter... asc, venus, pluto, chiron...

the policies that he established must certainly have set some grounds for our desire of change in the usa.

Last edited by Phoenix Venus; 05-16-2013 at 05:19 AM.
Unread 05-17-2013, 05:12 AM

What I was referring to as to our natal composite chart progressed to May 16th [I hadn't changed the month on my calendar to May and as I thought I was looking at the date for the following day {as it was on May 13th at about 11:00 p.m. here at the time}, which it wasn't, it was in fact the 14th. But as to progressed charts that doesn't make much of any difference...and it's the 16th today, anyways.
I was also saying that in that chart, Pluto is in the 1st deg. of Libra as it was when Yeshu'a was born...and nearly 'spot on'...only a difference of about 6' of a degree. [and the progressed natal composites' M.C. in the 30th deg. of Virgo, where the Moon was when He was born.]
I try not to use the name Yeshu'a or Jesus too redundantly and will use some some well known descriptive phrase, or one that I have 'coined', as a pronoun. [The Man from Naz. or Nazareth, the Jewish Carpenter, the Water Walker, the Hebrew Wine Maker, etc.]
As to "The Essene Dream", I coined that at that moment. {Yeshu'a/Jesus was of the Essene sect of Judaism.}

I have a lot of threads in the mundane section on the retrograde activities of the Trans-Saturnian Planets that have taken place the last few years, up to the present time and also in the near future. They have all indicated financial-economic turmoil and revision. There also is a strong indication that the U.S.A. is close to bankruptcy...if in fact it isn't already. There are also strong indications that it will be the general population that will make the changes and not the banks, corporations or the politicians.

I, to be quite open on the matter, have considered that the underlying reality/truth of the matter behind the overzealous and, what appears to be, near desperate attempts by the POTUS and his backers to to disarm the U.S. citizens is for the reason that the U.S is now so close to announcing it is bankrupt [a possible reason for as to why Obama has refused to give S.S. recipients a "COLA" increase this year, even though Social Security is still solvent presently and will, or should, remain so for quite a few years to come.] and that it may, in fact, already be bankrupt...and that whatever else "THEY" haven't yet 'fessed up' to concerning the matter is anticipated to cause some outbreaks of "unrest" among the citizenry of the U.S.A. [and Edgar Cayce predicted that would eventually happen. That it will be somewhat like that of the Civil War in that brother fought brother, but that it will be not about race or political ideology but rather about "the Haves and the Have Nots"..and I don't want to get into the speculation that the "Powers in Control" have somehow found a way to actually "SEE" the future or have been actually altering the past via newly acquired Time technology. {There is a story going around as to that and how the Bush clan won the 2000 election and that it was Al Gore that actually won that election....VERY FAR OUT stuff, indeed! Look up David Wilcox and Sean David Morton for more about that...but keep a sensible, level and clear head if you do read any of it ...as it is 'OUT THERE'.}] I've even considered the possibility that the Gov't, being bankrupt, has sold all the promissory notes to foreign interests and that those interests are demanding the American people be dis-armed before they make their move. There is a fairly recent report from a 'Yank', that is a professional truck driver, who was making a delivery into Mexico and that he took a wrong turn and ended up off the main route and came face to face with what appeared to be a very large contingent [Battalion, Division...something like that] of what He swears were Chinese soldiers with a lot of sophisticated military hardware and logistical support units. This was just south of the U.S. border with Mexico. The "official explanation" is that what the truck driver saw that He believed to be Chinese men were in fact a very large number of a certain indigenous people of Mexico, that are enlisted in the Mexican Army, that the Mexican Gov't prefers to segregate from the rest of their military personnel for socio-political reasons, and that this Division was involved in training exercises, i.e. "War Games"... I believe I recall that the truck driver said something in reply about how he doesn't haul steer manure for a living nor will he ever do so...something like that.

Last edited by piercethevale; 05-17-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Unread 05-17-2013, 05:44 AM

This is how PTV will impact the world with the Love of Jesus:

Quote:
"AN INDIAN GIRL INTRODUCES HER WHITE LOVER TO HER ASSEMBLED TRIBE.
KEYNOTE: Inner rebirth through a total acceptance of theprimordial values manifest in the human body and its natural functions. keywords: RETURN TO NATURE.
"

I don't know how much up to speed you are concerning what I've written in my book [or online] about how I came to conclusions regarding using the date Edgar Cayce said is the actual birth date of the Man from Naz. and the story of "Miss X".
"Miss X" has the same natal Part of Love as Jesus/Yeshu'a [in the 26th degree of Leo] and she is a quarter Cherokee, by her mother, whom is half that and half English/German. Her father is Belgium and Lapland Finnish. The combination gave her the appearance of being entirely an Indigenous North American. ["That girl is pure Cherokee": quote, my mother, in 1999 upon meeting her for the first time. My mom grew up in Oklahoma and has many cousins that are of a mix of European~Indigenous North American ancestry...so she would of known what a woman that is "pure Cherokee" looks like. Her step mother was half Cherokee.]

Although, I have considered that the symbol could be taken either way...and also both ways... quite the "quirky' little thing for me to muse about at times.

Last edited by piercethevale; 05-17-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Unread 05-17-2013, 06:22 AM

keywords: RETURN TO NATURE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39eJpAUMa78
Unread 05-19-2013, 02:43 PM

Hey P.V did you know that one can make 3 way composites at astrodienst?
It's true and I had to try it and see what came up.Of course it's only an empirical study but check the chart out and notice where Pluto came out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dave Stacy Yeshu'a 3 way natal comp.jpg (87.4 KB, 3 views)
Unread 05-19-2013, 02:48 PM

You must have some serious psychic abilities because i was JUST wondering about this yesterday (Thinking that it should theoretically be a plausible chart.)

There is a lot going on in that chart

Pluto at 0 libra hmm..

also that pof/moon in gemini is conjunct my natal moon and i seem to remember that degree coming up a few other times when looking between our composites.

and venus conj your nn and my ic

sometimes it is interesting to look at categorizations between planets in charts

venus, neptune, vertex, eris, mc - all in fixed (hmmm that eris in there?)

(if eris could be mothership is that a positive or negative thing?)

also, nn, vertex, eris, is that pallas? - all in earth

Last edited by Phoenix Venus; 05-19-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Unread 05-20-2013, 03:48 PM

Whoops, I already had the search parameters set from using the astrodienst calculator for a few other charts I was working on. I should have eliminated Eris and Parsifal as I include those two soley for my own perculiar amusement.

As to Urania, I hadn't intended for it in this chart either. I had just learned of its existence from author James R. Lewis', in his "Astrology Encyclopedia", in which he wrote that; "The late John Addey regarded Urania as the ruler of astrology [which Uranus is said to rule]; he found it prominent in the charts of astrologers. J Lee Lehman associates it with science [perhaps even 'the muse of science'] particularly with the ability to take a range of data and translate them into intelligible form."
Unread 05-20-2013, 03:59 PM

...and check out the 'Grand Trine' between Mars, Neptune and Jupiter. If one allows a bit of a wide orb, and you then throw in Pluto and the N. Node, if not for an empty point in Taurus, there would be a "Grand Semi Sextile" [a Star of Solomon or Magen David] matrix completed on the chart also...!
[And I have found that when completed by transits or progression incomplete matrices do become active. I do have natal Jupiter at about the appropriate point...maybe that might count as something of an influence in this instance...that is first, if three way composites are to be considered of any validity at all?]
Unread 05-20-2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
...and check out the 'Grand Trine' between Mars, Neptune and Jupiter. If one allows a bit of a wide orb, and you then throw in Pluto and the N. Node, if not for an empty point in Taurus, there would be a "Grand Semi Sextile" [a Star of Solomon or Magen David] matrix completed on the chart also...!
[And I have found that when completed by transits or progression incomplete matrices do become active. I do have natal Jupiter at about the appropriate point...maybe that might count as something of an influence in this instance...that is first, if three way composites are to be considered of any validity at all?]
well who knows but for what it is worth, i did check out the axis points and saw that the symbolism was rather profound.

Now puting that symbolism into some sort of reality-based form is a bit beyond my scope at this point...
The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix Venus For This Useful Post:
piercethevale (05-21-2013)
Unread 05-21-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Venus View Post
well who knows but for what it is worth, i did check out the axis points and saw that the symbolism was rather profound.

Now putting that symbolism into some sort of reality-based form is a bit beyond my scope at this point...
I haven't looked at the symbolism, I'll do that.
I should also tell you that in dealing with matrices if they are not on the same enumerated degree, I take an avg, and find the degree that is most common to all the points. It similiar to dealing with the points and rotor on an old carbureted engine. The points will fire ideally on a symmetrical layout.
Basically, what I'm saying is that there are two sets to look at, that's all. But as to what you have to work with and you try to tweek it towards the ideal as you do.
Unread 05-21-2013, 11:23 AM

Whoa...
I didn't see this right away...another Star of Solomon/Magen David matrix. Saturn-Vesta-Venus, all in Air and the M.C.-Juno and or Uranus and possibly a three way conjunction averaged out with Chiron-Neptune in Fire but for Neptune which qualifies by orb.
Unread 05-21-2013, 11:32 AM

Man the 28th of Scorpio, the 8th of Gemini, which is the position of the Part of Destiny of the USA, the 8th of Aquarius which could possibly be my Hermetic Lot of Courage given a few seconds diff. in my recorded birth time, but should be considered of influence anyways as my Lot of Courage is 08* 04'

...but that 28th of Scorpio has been coming up a lot lately along with the 8th of Gemini.
Unread 05-21-2013, 11:37 AM

P.V. if you get the chance, check out the thread I posted in the Recommendation sub forum on the astrodienst 'Travel Click Destination" app. they have and what came up for me in Hawaii...speaking of...ahem... the 8th of Gemini...

whoa
Unread 06-09-2013, 03:02 PM

My Seven Hermetic Lots

Lot of Fortune [Day] ~ 16* 43'
Lot of Soul/Spirit [Day] ~ 20* 41'
Lot of Courage ~ Asc. + - = 18* 56'
Lot of Eros ~ Asc. + - Part of Soul/Spirit = 00* 16'
Lot of Necessity ~ Asc. + - = 9* 58'
Lot of Victory ~ Asc. + - Part of Soul/Spirit = 15* 24'
Lot of Nemesis ~ Asc. + - Saturn = 20* 21'
Unread 06-09-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruxAnsata View Post
My Seven Hermetic Lots

Lot of Fortune [Day] ~ 16* 43'
Lot of Soul/Spirit [Day] ~ 20* 41'
Lot of Courage ~ Asc. + - = 18* 56'
Lot of Eros ~ Asc. + - Part of Soul/Spirit = 00* 16'
Lot of Necessity ~ Asc. + - = 9* 58'
Lot of Victory ~ Asc. + - Part of Soul/Spirit = 15* 24'
Lot of Nemesis ~ Asc. + - Saturn = 20* 21'
You would be very well advised to make the Sabian Symbols a priority study.

Get a copy of Dane Rudhyar's book on the subject: "An Astrological Mandala"

The 16th of cancer is the position of my natal Uranus and it is the position of your Hermetic Lot of Victory.
[ibid.]

"A MAN STUDYING A MANDALA IN FRONT OF HIM, WITH THE HELP OF A VERY ANCIENT BOOK.

KEYNOTE: A deep concern with problems raised by the process of personality integration.

After a person decides to follow a certain course of action, accepting a new allegiance, the results of this decision at the three basic levels of human experience (actional, emotional-cultural and individual-mental) have to be stabilized and consolidated.

This is what is meant by the process of personality integration. In Asia the great symbol of this process is the Mandala; in the Christian world we find, in various forms, the symbol of the Cross. The Christian design is often simple and bare; it is its reference to the crucifixion of a God-man that personalizes or emotionalizes it. The Oriental Mandala can take an infinite variety of forms and can encompass a vast multiplicity of contents; it is psychological and cosmic. The square - the foundation of the Mandala - potentially encloses diverse contents. The Cross, on the other hand, represents conflict in action; it is a symbol of tragic overcoming. The Mandala symbolizes integration of opposing trends and multiple bipolar energies.

This is the first stage of the twenty-second five-fold sequence. It reveals a deep effort on the part of the individualized consciousness to reach a solid basis of understanding that will allow it to perceive the structural relationship of every part of the personality to every other part. It is a mental process implying study and an inward-turning of the attention, CONCENTRATION; even more it is a symbol of what might at first be called CONFORMATION — that is, a profound and stabilizing sense of form, but of one's own individual form, not an external socio-cultural pattern."
Unread 06-12-2013, 01:16 PM

PTV, how did you form the conclusion that it will benefit me? Can explain the general meaning of part brethren I have looked through pas threads and can't seem to understand it.
Unread 06-15-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruxAnsata View Post
PTV, how did you form the conclusion that it will benefit me? Can explain the general meaning of part brethren I have looked through pas threads and can't seem to understand it.
How will it benefit you? Read my thread on the "Hermetic Lots. Your Emergency Survival Kit" in the degree symbolism, sub-forum.

As for the Part of Brethren, it is a 'Part' that I haven't gotten around to for study at this time.

Tags
april, chart, derived, jesus, parts