Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 07-01-2011, 03:53 AM

Re: Is Moon in Gemini dishonest?

Barrack Obama has Moon in Gemini and he also has Sun Square Neptune.....I for one certainly wouldn't buy a used car from him.

Unread 07-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Not my Moon! And Sag. is straight-forward and bluntly honest.
Keyword here is *CAPABLE* does not say WILL or HAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike H. View Post
Barrack Obama has Moon in Gemini and he also has Sun Square Neptune.....I for one certainly wouldn't buy a used car from him.
This aspect is usually more prominent in teenage years and can cause an identity crisis or no clear self image. Nothing like sweeping statements, I bet all the member here with this aspect will not agree with you

Last edited by astrologer50; 07-04-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Unread 07-04-2011, 09:53 AM

I think it depends. I have Moon in Gemini, square Mercury in Pisces and I RARELY lie.
But I also have an almost exact Moon-Mars and Moon-Jupiter conjunctions, plus Mercury also squares my Jupiter and Mars..so, even though I get tempted to deceive at times, I simply CANNOT do it(friggin Mars, the friggin warrior and that friggin wanker, Jupiter..phew)
I am good at being secretive though so I can keep information for years or decades without saying anything, and I have learned that can be deceptive to others.
For instance there are vital experiences from my past I haven't shared with anyone(Pluto in the 3rd house, too) so people can never get me right without those missing pieces of the puzzle.
But I don't withhold vital pieces of info that may affect other people. And I rarely actively lie.
Even when someone asks me stuff like "how do you think this dress looks?" I'll just blurb out my honest opinion before I even realize it. lol

Tags
dishonest, gemini, moon