Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 04-15-2021, 08:41 PM

My mom's very very ill. Would appreciate any insight.

She is ill for years, and not for any specific problem. One problem ends, another starts, it ends, the first one revives. There is mental as well physical complications. And now, the doctors are alarmed.

We have been to doctors all those years, blindly followed their instructions, and now she is probably suffering from sepsis, and the doctors are still confused !!!

Not to mention there have been sudden bouts of luck and sudden bouts of extreme misfortune.For example- we need to do a test urgently, and every pathological center is closed tomorrow.

Consulting allopathic doctors will still be our prime course of way- but I want to take some second opinion of medical astrologers. Any help would really,really be appreciated.

Please keep her in your prayers.

P.S- Her birth time is rectified by someone I trust a lot. Alas, He is taking break from astrology.
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_maa.61436.14475.png (45.3 KB, 10 views)

Unread 04-15-2021, 10:07 PM

Re: My mom's very very ill. Would appreciate any insight.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. From what I can see of her chart -

She will be experiencing and likely has been, the effects of transiting Neptune approach to her 6th house cusp, and the 6th being the house of chronic health issues.

Neptune usually brings along questions as to the reason for the illness - always a fog surrounds Neptune illnesses. Is it this bacteria, or that one? At least that is what I've experienced. Finally, clarity will come but it takes awhile and lots of tests.

Her natal Mars is in Cancer (tropical ) the sign of its Fall, so a weaker physicality.

You spoke of her luck and lack of it at times, which should be noted that Transiting Jupiter is square natal Jupiter and square to her POF. That may be also what she is experiencing for she was born with her Part of Fortune square Jupiter both at the 0 degree mark.

If I were you, I would put her natal chart on the Vedic Board along with a Vedic Chart as I feel they are better at answering your questions regarding her health and how soon she may be better.
aquarianbd (04-15-2021)
Unread 04-15-2021, 10:15 PM

Here are a few Medical sites which might give you some information to help:

https://astrologyking.com/medical-astrology/

The Anatomical degrees and signs are found here:

http://www.internationalastrologers....ical_aries.htm

Her Sun's position:

Aries 29
Auditory Canal (Bronchitis)

Aries 30
Paretid Gland

Her Mars position:

Cancer 5
Ten To Twelfth Ribs

Cancer 6
Diaphragm
aquarianbd (04-15-2021)
Unread 04-15-2021, 11:09 PM

Thank you so much, it was very very kind of you...

I went through the sites superficially, all Neptune-related problems indeed-including immune diseases and misdiagnosis.

It is scary, because Neptune will remain in 6th for a long time.

I would be posting this in the Vedic board.

My gratitude to you. Please keep her in your prayers.
Unread 04-16-2021, 03:29 PM

Aquarianbd,

It should be any medical astrologer your mother trusts -- not one her friends only trust etc. -- who gives advice and can have a dialogue, due to the Mars-Saturn opposition and Mars-Mercury square. Also, she has a complex chart, beautiful really but it takes time to dig into so should not get superficial advice.

Wish her the best of luck!
aquarianbd (04-16-2021)
Unread 04-16-2021, 07:39 PM

Hello passiflora,

I have been suggested that before. The main problem here is language. She is not good at English, and its not likely that any competent medical astrologer would know Bengali. I guess mail conversations can be arranged, only if the medical astrologer agrees to go through the trouble.

The closest person in her life is me, however obviously there would be issues hidden from me, and maybe even hidden from her. It would have been so good if this language barrier could have been addressed !!! please let me know, if there is any way.

In case if there isn't, can medical astrology help us no more? I am really really worried about her... A very kind guide has told me there is nothing to worry, but when you are a son, and your mother is sick for years, you are still confused !!!

Thanks for reaching out to me, any further insight would be really appreciated. Thanks again, somehow the "beautiful" in your post was healing to me, haha. Pray for her.
Unread 04-18-2021, 01:29 AM

Aquarianbd - there must be some excellent Bengali-speaking astrologers who can specialize in medical astrology. Or more simply some astrologers she will vibe with, period. In western astrology her nodal axis is in 6/12 and that is a bit of a bear regarding mysterious ailments aggravated by industrial medicine. It requires some careful spiritual investigation to untangle. Speaking of tangle, your Momís chart has planets in almost every sign, in similar degree ranges. I havenít seen one like it in a long time. What that means astrologically is that - unlike a stellium, where energy is concentrated in one location - transits are activating almost all her planets any time they are in 28-15 degrees or so of a tropical sign. Itís not easy to track which planet is responsible on a strictly temporal basis because the activations will bounce all over. So she canít just passively receive a reading, sheíll have to co-construct it, in my opinion.

Same goes for medical treatment. Are there any doctors she can visit who are not so highly regarded that they have five minutes to spare at best?

I wish you and her the best of luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
aquarianbd (04-18-2021)

Tags
insight