Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-19-2021, 10:15 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets *

*




Today March 19

is the birthday of Derek Chauvin
the officer accused of Killing George Floyd.






on that date
six of the seven traditional planets are in Water signs:
Sun, Mercury and Venus in Pisces
Mars and Saturn in Cancer
and
the Moon in Scorpio.

Derek Chauvinís behaviour was extraordinary.


While working for the Minneapolis Police Department
numerous complaints had been filed against him.
So he probably wasnít an exemplary police officer.


Robert Mugabe was Pisces
as was Osama bin Laden.
And so were some of the worst Nazis:
Josef Mengele (March 16)
Adolf Eichmann (March 19)
and Reinhard Heydrich (March 7).



Derek Chauvin and Adolf Eichmann have the same birthday.



Major updates happened today in the trial of Derek Chauvin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObyzzDcIF_g


Chauvinís Sun is conjunct Scheat
one of the worst stars
associated with shipwrecks and disasters.

According to Vivian Robson:
Scheat ď....causes extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning....Ē



.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-19-2021, 11:44 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,688
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

What kind of point are you trying to make? Surely thereís something youíd like to stand behind.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-19-2021, 11:58 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 16,348
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Nope. JA is the consummate spam artist of the forum.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Cold Fusion (03-20-2021), leomoon (03-29-2021)
  #4  
Unread 03-20-2021, 12:30 AM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,688
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Is there some kind of rule that spam has to pollute water?
__________________
I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain. - James Baldwin
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-20-2021, 12:36 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 16,348
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

The arguable point will always be what the enforcers deem as spam. Perhaps to them this is just a special water treatment method to be protected at all costs.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
passiflora (03-20-2021)
  #6  
Unread 03-20-2021, 01:24 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post

Nope. JA is the consummate spam artist of the forum.
You are entitled to your opinion
keep in mind that no one is forcing you to read this thread

.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (03-21-2021)
  #7  
Unread 03-20-2021, 01:26 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post


What kind of point are you trying to make?
Surely there’s something you’d like to stand behind.
If you are unable to comprehend the point
that's not my responsibility



.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-20-2021, 01:27 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post

Is there some kind of rule that spam has to pollute water?

If it's that important to you then
Do the research

meanwhile you are distracting from the topic of this thread




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-20-2021, 01:30 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post


The arguable point will always be what the enforcers deem as spam.

Perhaps to them this is just a special water treatment method
to be protected at all costs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
You are entitled to your opinion
keep in mind that no one is forcing you to read this thread
If you have no comment to make

on the natal planets of Derek Chauvin
then

your purpose on posting on this thread is questionable


.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blackbery (03-21-2021)
  #10  
Unread 03-20-2021, 01:33 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,752
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Although you may want to make sweeping generalizations about Pisces, please bare in mind that generalizations are fun but unreliable.

__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
blackbery (03-21-2021), JUPITERASC (03-31-2021)
  #11  
Unread 03-20-2021, 01:40 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post


Although you may want to make sweeping generalizations about Pisces,

please bare in mind that generalizations are fun but unreliable.

stating that Derek Chauvin is a Pisces Sun
is not a generalisation

and furthermore
keep in mind the difference between "...bear..." and "...bare..."


by the way
I note that you have learned something from my many comments
on our forum
i.e.
as I frequently state
generalisation is tempting and fun
but notoriously unreliable
and so on ad infinitum
Q.E.D.




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-20-2021, 01:47 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 16,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
If you have no comment to make

on the natal planets of Derek Chauvin
then

your purpose on posting on this thread is questionable


.
Feel free to question me all you want, and as long as I'm entitled to my opinion I'll continue to post
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Cold Fusion (03-20-2021), JUPITERASC (03-20-2021)
  #13  
Unread 03-20-2021, 02:10 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post


Feel free to question me all you want, and
as long as I'm entitled to my opinion I'll continue to post


Feel free to comment astrologically all you want
on your opinion of the natal planets of Derek Chauvin




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-20-2021, 02:11 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

*





and so

back on topic


The birthdate of Derek Chauvin is confirmed by
the document image on the quote below

Derek Chauvin SOLAR RETURN was yesterday
however
we have no reliable time of birth for Derek Chauvin


and therefore
it is not possible to create a reliable SOLAR RETURN chart
but we have the planets locations and aspects


Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*
Today March 19

is the birthday of Derek Chauvin
the officer accused of Killing George Floyd.





on that date
six of the seven traditional planets are in Water signs:
Sun, Mercury and Venus in Pisces
Mars and Saturn in Cancer
and
the Moon in Scorpio.

Derek Chauvinís behaviour was extraordinary.


While working for the Minneapolis Police Department
numerous complaints had been filed against him.
So he probably wasnít an exemplary police officer.


Robert Mugabe was Pisces
as was Osama bin Laden.
And so were some of the worst Nazis:
Josef Mengele (March 16)
Adolf Eichmann (March 19)
and Reinhard Heydrich (March 7).



Derek Chauvin and Adolf Eichmann have the same birthday.



Major updates happened today in the trial of Derek Chauvin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObyzzDcIF_g


Chauvinís Sun is conjunct Scheat
one of the worst stars
associated with shipwrecks and disasters.

According to Vivian Robson:
Scheat ď....causes extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning....Ē



.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-20-2021, 02:24 PM
Cold Fusion's Avatar
Cold Fusion Cold Fusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,632
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*




Today March 19

is the birthday of Derek Chauvin
the officer accused of Killing George Floyd.






on that date
six of the seven traditional planets are in Water signs:
Sun, Mercury and Venus in Pisces
Mars and Saturn in Cancer
and
the Moon in Scorpio.

Derek Chauvin’s behaviour was extraordinary.


While working for the Minneapolis Police Department
numerous complaints had been filed against him.
So he probably wasn’t an exemplary police officer.


Robert Mugabe was Pisces
as was Osama bin Laden.
And so were some of the worst Nazis:
Josef Mengele (March 16)
Adolf Eichmann (March 19)
and Reinhard Heydrich (March 7).



Derek Chauvin and Adolf Eichmann have the same birthday.



Major updates happened today in the trial of Derek Chauvin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObyzzDcIF_g


Chauvin’s Sun is conjunct Scheat
one of the worst stars
associated with shipwrecks and disasters.

According to Vivian Robson:
Scheat “....causes extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning....”



.
Heinrich Himmler, the worst Nazi of all, had a single planet in water signs. He does have 6 planets in fire signs.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Himmler,_Heinrich
__________________
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.


Last edited by Cold Fusion; 03-20-2021 at 02:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cold Fusion For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-20-2021)
  #16  
Unread 03-20-2021, 03:37 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,688
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Hitler - nothing in water
Idi Amin - no trad planets in water
Ho Chi Minh - nothing in water
Pol Pot - a planet trads donít recognize near Scheat in Pisces
Leopold II - Mercury near Scheat

Again what is the point youíre making?
Would an astrologer let Leopold II know heís right on to him?
Or would this information be used to plant ideas in the hearts of unsuspecting youngsters?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-20-2021, 03:46 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post


Hitler - nothing in water
Idi Amin - no trad planets in water
Ho Chi Minh - nothing in water
Pol Pot - a planet trads donít recognize near Scheat in Pisces
Leopold II - Mercury near Scheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

Robert Mugabe was Pisces
as was Osama bin Laden.
And so were some of the worst Nazis:
Josef Mengele (March 16)
Adolf Eichmann (March 19)
and Reinhard Heydrich (March 7).

Derek Chauvin and Adolf Eichmann have the same birthday.

Major updates happened today in the trial of Derek Chauvin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObyzzDcIF_g

Chauvinís Sun is conjunct Scheat
one of the worst stars
associated with shipwrecks and disasters.

According to Vivian Robson:
Scheat ď....causes extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning....Ē
Again what is the point youíre making?
Would an astrologer let Leopold II know heís right on to him?
Or would this information be used to plant ideas in the hearts of unsuspecting youngsters?
what is the point you are making by bringing in Hitler

Idi Amin
Ho Chi Minh
Pol Pot
Leopold II

none of whom are mentioned by the OP
who instead is discussing the following :


Robert Mugabe was Pisces
as was Osama bin Laden.
And so were some of the worst Nazis:
Josef Mengele (March 16)
Adolf Eichmann (March 19)
and Reinhard Heydrich (March 7).

also

Derek Chauvin and Adolf Eichmann have the same birthday.




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-20-2021, 03:55 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,688
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

There is no discussion. Itís repetition of posts, like a skipping CD.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-20-2021, 04:03 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post


There is no discussion. Itís repetition of posts, like a skipping CD.
Obviously that's your opinion
however not all agree


and now return to the topic

or simply ignore this thread
no one is forcing you to read this thread
however clearly
there are those who are interested



.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-20-2021, 04:14 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

*


Derek Chauvin
killer of George Floyd
has six of the seven traditional planets in Water signs
i.e
Sun, Mercury and Venus in Pisces
Mars and Saturn in Cancer
and
the Moon in Scorpio.
which is
an excellent illustration
of the idea that
Pisces are not usually associated with being killers
but Pisces Sun Derek Chauvin
not only killed George Floyd
but also
while working for the Minneapolis Police Department
had numerous complaints filed against him.
So he probably wasnít an exemplary police officer.

thus proving that
generalisation re: Pisces - or any sign in fact
is fun but unreliable




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-20-2021, 11:07 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,953
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

How did they happen to choose his birthday to start the case?
Isn't that peculiar?
Especially considering his sun being on Scheat, that has such terrible meanings.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-20-2021, 11:22 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post

How did they happen to choose his birthday to start the case?
Isn't that peculiar?
George Floyd is dead so State of Minnesota acts on his behalf
Derek Chauvin - as the public record below shows
is the Defendant
and
it is completely usual
and normal
to note the birthdate of the Defendent
not peculiar at all

the case has been ongoing for some time
since the death of George Floyd





Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post


Especially considering his sun being on Scheat
that has such terrible meanings.

with no time of birth provided
we cannot create a reliable natal chart
nevertheless
on checking the location of Sun
it is on Scheat

https://www.constellationsofwords.co...atalrobson.htm






.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-20-2021)
  #23  
Unread 03-20-2021, 11:49 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,953
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Sorry, I thought the trial had just been started on his birthday. Misunderstood.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 03-21-2021, 09:12 AM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,084
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

I have been following the jury selection process....so far, 6 blacks on the jury & 7 whites. The Judge appears very fair.

You cannot called Chauvin a 'killer'...he was following police procedure in putting his knee on his neck. Cops have been doing that forever, it's part of their training. It hopefully has been changed since but at the time of George
Floyd's death, that was common practice.

So was it an accident? There is no proof that Chauvin was racist or planned on 'killing' Floyd. That's why we have trials; a person is presumed innocent until they are proven guilty in a court of law.

Floyd was found with extremely high levels of Fentanyl in his system which he swallowed upon arrest. He did this before in 2019 & was hospitalized.
Did that cause his death?

If you want to 'weaponize' his Sun Sign of Pisces against him, why not list every serial/mass killer & their sign? Do you consider Chauvin to be a monster like the ones you have listed? You compare him to truly evil people & judge him the same because he's a conjunct scheat! That's not astrology, that's just nonsense. In fact, with so much water in his chart, he probably is more emotional than the average cop. But that doesn't make him a killer!

Hitler, Stalin Mao Zedong Pol Pot

These people caused millions upon millions of death & destruction in the world.
And their signs are not to blame. There is no 'mass killer' signature.

I get that you want to support G. Floyd BUT abusing astrology this way is not the way to do that. His family were awarded 27 Million Dollars & the Trial
doesn't start until next Mon or Tuesday.

Give Justice a chance. Although I doubt if Chauvin will get a fair trial. The courtroom is surrounded with fencing & barbed wire. Antifa/BLM already
acting violently in the area. How can the Jury even feel safe acquitting him if they find he's not guilty?

The Prosecution has 11 very experienced & well known lawyers with millions at their disposal while the Defence have one lawyer & one assistant. That's already a 'David v Goliath' situation.

I will be watching as much as I can to understand what happened. At least Chauvin has a very experienced & fair Judge & that's a good thing.

will be playing out all year, in June when I guess the trial will be wrapping up, another direct hit. Will there be more riots & burning down the country no matter what the verdict is?


Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*


Derek Chauvin
killer of George Floyd
has six of the seven traditional planets in Water signs
i.e
Sun, Mercury and Venus in Pisces
Mars and Saturn in Cancer
and
the Moon in Scorpio.
which is
an excellent illustration
of the idea that
Pisces are not usually associated with being killers
but Pisces Sun Derek Chauvin
not only killed George Floyd
but also
while working for the Minneapolis Police Department
had numerous complaints filed against him.
So he probably wasnít an exemplary police officer.

thus proving that
generalisation re: Pisces - or any sign in fact
is fun but unreliable




.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-21-2021)
  #25  
Unread 03-21-2021, 10:37 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 67,762
Re: Trial Of Derek Chauvin - Officer Accused Of Killing George Floyd - Natal Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post


I have been following the jury selection process....so far, 6 blacks on the jury & 7 whites. The Judge appears very fair.

You cannot called Chauvin a 'killer'...he was following police procedure in putting his knee on his neck. Cops have been doing that forever, it's part of their training. It hopefully has been changed since but at the time of George
Floyd's death, that was common practice.

So was it an accident? There is no proof that Chauvin was racist or planned on 'killing' Floyd. That's why we have trials; a person is presumed innocent until they are proven guilty in a court of law.
Nevertheless

While working for the Minneapolis Police Department
numerous complaints had been filed against Derek Chauvin.
So he definitely wasn’t an exemplary police officer.

Clearly lacked good judgement
Judgement is associated with Jupiter


Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post


Floyd was found with extremely high levels of Fentanyl in his system which he swallowed upon arrest. He did this before in 2019 & was hospitalized.
Did that cause his death?

If you want to 'weaponize' his Sun Sign of Pisces against him, why not list every serial/mass killer & their sign? Do you consider Chauvin to be a monster like the ones you have listed? You compare him to truly evil people & judge him the same because he's a conjunct scheat! That's not astrology, that's just nonsense. In fact, with so much water in his chart, he probably is more emotional than the average cop. But that doesn't make him a killer!

Hitler, Stalin Mao Zedong Pol Pot
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post


Hitler - nothing in water
Idi Amin - no trad planets in water
Ho Chi Minh - nothing in water
Pol Pot - a planet trads don’t recognize near Scheat in Pisces
Leopold II - Mercury near Scheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

Robert Mugabe was Pisces
as was Osama bin Laden.
And so were some of the worst Nazis:
Josef Mengele (March 16)
Adolf Eichmann (March 19)
and Reinhard Heydrich (March 7).

Derek Chauvin and Adolf Eichmann have the same birthday.

Major updates happened today in the trial of Derek Chauvin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObyzzDcIF_g

Chauvin’s Sun is conjunct Scheat
one of the worst stars
associated with shipwrecks and disasters.

According to Vivian Robson:
Scheat “....causes extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning....”
Again what is the point you’re making?
Would an astrologer let Leopold II know he’s right on to him?
Or would this information be used to plant ideas in the hearts of unsuspecting youngsters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
what is the point you are making by bringing in Hitler

Idi Amin
Ho Chi Minh
Pol Pot
Leopold II

none of whom are mentioned by the OP
who instead is discussing the following :


Robert Mugabe was Pisces
as was Osama bin Laden.
And so were some of the worst Nazis:
Josef Mengele (March 16)
Adolf Eichmann (March 19)
and Reinhard Heydrich (March 7).

also

Derek Chauvin and Adolf Eichmann have the same birthday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post


These people caused millions upon millions of death & destruction in the world.
And their signs are not to blame. There is no 'mass killer' signature.

I get that you want to support G. Floyd BUT abusing astrology this way is not the way to do that.
you seem unaware that when he realised that
Derek Chauvin the Minneapolis police officer
charged with the murder of George Floyd

used to train in his Kung Fu school

insisted that:
".....there's no perceivable way
that he would not know what kind of damage
he was either doing
or
capable of doing
in that situation...."

"...THERE'S NO WAY IT COULD BE UNINTENTIONAL....":
Director of Kung Fu school where Derek trained says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru9DUNzCu9c


and so
Andre Balian "...felt obligated..." to speak up
explaining that the move used by the officer
was in no way part of his martial arts training there
Andre Balian was a colleague of Derek Chauvin
before he acquired ownership of the martial arts school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post

His family were awarded 27 Million Dollars & the Trial
doesn't start until next Mon or Tuesday.

Give Justice a chance. Although I doubt if Chauvin will get a fair trial.
Nevertheless the Judge seems fair
two jurors have been dismissed because when questioned
they said that the $27 million dollar settlement
would have influenced their judgement
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post

The courtroom is surrounded with fencing & barbed wire. Antifa/BLM already
acting violently in the area. How can the Jury even feel safe acquitting him if they find he's not guilty?

The Prosecution has 11 very experienced & well known lawyers with millions at their disposal while the Defence have one lawyer & one assistant. That's already a 'David v Goliath' situation.

I will be watching as much as I can to understand what happened. At least Chauvin has a very experienced & fair Judge & that's a good thing.

will be playing out all year, in June when I guess the trial will be wrapping up, another direct hit. Will there be more riots & burning down the country no matter what the verdict is?
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-21-2021)
Reply

Tags
accused, chauvin, derek, floyd, george, killing, natal, officer, planets, trial

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.