What does having 6th house in Gemini indicate?

Astrology

What does having 6th house in Gemini indicate? My 6th house ruler seems like Mercury because it's in Gemini. I know that 6th house rules work/career, but what does having this in Gemini mean?

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Yang's Aspects.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 17
6th house is mostly about work, health, and service. Your 6th house ruler is Mercury and it is placed in your 10th conjunct your MC in Libra. 10th is also about career, public image, and social status. 6th ruler in 10th would indicate that you would be highly visible in your career. Perhaps a spokesperson, salesperson, or a company representative. Your career would likely be Mercurial with something to do with communications, transportation, education, information, writing, etc... Your Mercury is also squaring Uranus and Neptune. This may indicate that your career is highly stressful, or that you work with computers, electricity, or technology (Uranus) The Neptune aspect could add imagination, creativity, but also confusion or deception. The Moon is also a strong career indicator and your Aquarius Moon suggests a strong need for independence. Perhaps a contractor or freelancer.

Astrology

6th house is mostly about work, health, and service. Your 6th house ruler is Mercury and it is placed in your 10th conjunct your MC in Libra. 10th is also about career, public image, and social status. 6th ruler in 10th would indicate that you would be highly visible in your career. Perhaps a spokesperson, salesperson, or a company representative. Your career would likely be Mercurial with something to do with communications, transportation, education, information, writing, etc... Your Mercury is also squaring Uranus and Neptune. This may indicate that your career is highly stressful, or that you work with computers, electricity, or technology (Uranus) The Neptune aspect could add imagination, creativity, but also confusion or deception. The Moon is also a strong career indicator and your Aquarius Moon suggests a strong need for independence. Perhaps a contractor or freelancer.

And this is why I'm keep studying higher mathematics at the moment while earning (also saving) enough money by working in a retail store to learn computer programming because my goal is to develop/invent/create something with my technique. Am I going through the right/correct/suitable path for my career?

And this is why I'm keep studying higher mathematics at the moment while earning (also saving) enough money by working in a retail store to learn computer programming because my goal is to develop/invent/create something with my technique. Am I going through the right/correct/suitable path for my career?
That sounds about right

It depends on where the ruler of your 6th is placed in your chart and how it is aspected. I have Gemini on my 6th house cusp and it is working out well for me. I remember someone saying that Gemini on the 6th is an indication of a picky eater, which I am. Are you?

Astrology

It depends on where the ruler of your 6th is placed in your chart and how it is aspected. I have Gemini on my 6th house cusp and it is working out well for me. I remember someone saying that Gemini on the 6th is an indication of a picky eater, which I am. Are you?

Yes, completely. And this is so true because I'm also a picky eater. I don't eat most of the fruits and vegetables. And you know what's funny in my birth chart? I also have Gemini on my 7th house cusp and it's also in the 10th house just like my 6th house cusp. Maybe I'm a person with a strong Capricorn placements? What do you think?