Why do i feel like a Scorpio?

Neptuniaan

I don't have any personal planets in Scorpio except for midheaven. here is my chart
69XZNP.gif

Chillaxer

Pluto rules Scorpio and is in Scorpio, although that is generational. It is relatively close to the MC, and planets conjunct angles, especially the MC and Asc are important.

That said it isn't tight conjunct.

It could be the 8th house(Scorpio's house) moon..the moon is about your inner instincts and feelings as such is linked to what you feel you are.

Slytherin88

-Sun (the sign,house and aspects) determine what kind of person are you, and the 5th house plays a big role. Ascendant sign is about how we behave, view life, but the 5th house is who we are.
-The Sun is square Pluto, which is in Scorpio, and the ruler of the 5th house Mercury is square Pluto.
-I see that Moon is the 8th house, so that is kind of similar to Moon in Scorpio.
-The progressed Moon could be currently in Scorpio.
-That was my 2 cent. I'm not a professional astrologer. I hope that helped. Let me know if I'm right/wrong.

Horus

-Sun (the sign,house and aspects) determine what kind of person are you, and the 5th house plays a big role. Ascendant sign is about how we behave, view life, but the 5th house is who we are.
-The Sun is square Pluto, which is in Scorpio, and the ruler of the 5th house Mercury is square Pluto.
-I see that Moon is the 8th house, so that is kind of similar to Moon in Scorpio.
-The progressed Moon could be currently in Scorpio.
-That was my 2 cent. I'm not a professional astrologer. I hope that helped. Let me know if I'm right/wrong.

The 5th is associated with Leo which is ruled by the Sun so I can see how you might want to conclude that but, the succeedent 5th is not about identity. There's some personal self-expression in there -sure, but it tends to be more creative. See:
[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyzine.com/what-is-house-5.shtml[/FONT]

Some astro fundementals worth noting:

• planets are the WHAT
  • signs the HOW
  • houses are the WHERE
  • and aspects MODIFY

Moon in the 8th will be predisposed toward the same subjects as a Scorpio but it is very much the nature of anxious Virgo in how it approaches those areas.

Pluto being the highest planet in the chart and the Scorpio MC make for a Scorpionic professional image, and approach to the 10th house. See:
[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyzine.com/what-is-house-10.shtml[/FONT]

The Sun square Pluto aspect is giving some Scorpionic qualities, and not usually the nicer ones because it is a square with a malefic planet. Pluto sextile Pluto can give a probing, psychological or detective intellect if she chooses to use that.
[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyzine.com/what-is-house-10.shtml[/FONT]

Tla26

I think it's as plain as the fact your moon is in the 8th house (ruled by Scorpio). People with that placement have emotions influenced by it and that's powerful. A lot of people in this world can't differentiate between their feelings and thoughts, or tell that their feelings are just feelings.

That's just my take on it. Maybe I'm wrong but I think the moon is powerful when you identify with your emotions and reactivity. I do that with my moon in the 5th sometimes.

Neptuniaan

You all had a good point which helped me to understand it better. Actually I relate my natal chart but i have this scorpio energy that I couldn't explain with my natal placements. So you guys really helped me, thank you so much. One Another thing is, I always atract scorpios :s it is like im Cursed :)

Horus

You all had a good point which helped me to understand it better. Actually I relate my natal chart but i have this scorpio energy that I couldn't explain with my natal placements. So you guys really helped me, thank you so much. One Another thing is, I always atract scorpios :s it is like im Cursed :)

And I'm a Scorpio who often attracts Aquarians so we both are! :tongue:

Seriously, you are somewhat Scorpionic in nature because of Pluto aspects, MC, focus on H8 subjects, and like attracts like. I have Uranus (modern ruler of Aquarius) aspecting personal planets and a loaded 11th (the Aquarian house) so I have some Aquarian values and I'm quite "different", like an Aquarius and that's what pulls them in. I find they make better friends than girlfriends. The same might be true for you too, or they are people you might do business with since Scorpio planets will tend to fall in your 10th house of career in synastry.

While you have quite a bit which is compatible with Scorpio -Virgo, Cap, and your Piscean Venus, a woman is looking for the traits of her Sun, Mars, DSC, and its rulers' signs in a partner, so that's Aqua, Gem, Cancer and Virgo for you.

Save

Last edited: