Do horoscopes matter for true love???

tinseltown

I've been a long time horoscope reader. And I know plenty about astrology to the point where I have never met a person in real life who can actually challenge me in this metaphysical stuff.

I used to believe in this stuff a lot and almost "feel" this metaphysical energy in everyone.... But after say... 7 years of reading upon it and asking everyone what their signs are... etc... I have come to the point where I am questioning the horoscopes/astrology/stars...

Do horoscopes really matter?? Do two signs really have to match for 'true' love to happen? I am starting to think not.

I am thinking that it boils down to the actual 2 people if they are mature enough and can handle each other or not.. I feel horoscopes and astrology are only a small part of a persons character. In my opinion I see that astrology and the personalities of all the signs are like a 'piece of equipment'. I feel all signs can exhibit all personality traits. I feel there is much more to true love than to rely on just horoscopes nowadays.

Please I would love to hear all of your opinions. :lol:

Claire19

Depends on what you mean by signs matching. Like life, astrology is complicated and your natal chart reflects who you are and what is going on, not the other way around. There are many combinations that bring people together and many dont experience true love anyway. It is not a given. However without Saturn connected to the personal planets of love and sex such as Venus and Mars then a relationship will not endure.
That is a standard. Love is different for everyone and being in love is not real love necessarily and often does not last as it is mainly chemical and lust.

We oflten judge others and are attracted to the rising sign or ascendant and often that is not the true reflection of the person, just the icing on the cake. It is the persona or mask. It is important for physical attraction but there is so much else that is involved for love.

gen6k

some people talk of a higher level astrology. there are many levels and cycles.

imagine every spacetime point as a differentiation of the cycle, but the cycle is also a sideways clock if its counting in its own spheres.

every month the sun goes in to a different sign the moon goes through all the signs.

the location of the city is manifesting in to the chart

the transit-to-transit alignments are going by

the memory of passed transits builds up in the interior of the natal chart, thus being open and evolutionary.

then look at the harmonic analysis, how is it that two bi-quintiles could produce a whole certain detailed sphere of manifestation in real life.

why is it that during negative or positive time-lords, the way the transits are taken are different? why does one fail where they have succeded before, and why does one win where they didnt expect to?

or how about december 2012 with the central sun (Alcyone) and the oute sun (possibly Sirius) forming a triangular phase with the galactic center (27 sagittarius). and these further energies manifesting in conjuncts/oppositions of those points in the natal chart.

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

And what do you mean by TRUE love? I think charts shows linkages between two people. But then we got draconic chart,60th harmonic and probably few more...who knows? they say in the Universe there are no mistakes...everything has its reason:rightful: